What's new

J-31 possibly being tested & evaluated in Pakistan

I do not agree to some extent that Pak introduce new weapons where are we have none 4 gen jets
First You need to Read the Whole article Again , i said in History be in Air Force , Navy , Air Force
As you for No 4th Gen , Pakistan has already been using a 4th gen Bird for more than 2 decades now , and Now they are already developing a 4th bird by themselves and about to Sell it , Try one thing first try to research on subject , Than Start discussing it
Examples Enlighten you
Pns Ghazi was the First submarine operated by any south asian navy
F 86 , With Its Side Winder
With Nukes ,Ballistic missiles how many other Islamic countries are working and have these systems operational
Babar Cruise missile
and Many other systems

I confirmed on wiki pedia . It showing that 1 jet for test filght in pakistan

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] thnx for confirmation from such reliable platform sir

According to my guess (or u can say "YES") , Tot is already being worked....u know its not safe to explode plans until rafale deal is officially inked on paper. i think that we will know by january or feb officially after the debut of 2nd proto bcoz we dont have any other option left now to choose. Choosing SU35 or EFT will again drag us 20 years back..Why not start inducting 5th gen..this tot work will give hell of experince to kamra and will definitely aid in paf's indigenous next gen plus fighter plan and also aviation city students will learn a lot on this 5th gen platform
the need of Su35 or EFT was aroused because we need a long range, capable of carrying more load or some air superiority fighter jet. Yes the J-31 offers next generation tech i.e. stealth but our problem will remain same...Now when India will get 5th gen it will get PAKFA which is bigger than J-31 and we will once again be caught in similar situation like f16 vs Su30 in the future..the only difference will be both j-31 and pakfa will be stealth.
PAF is going to induct j-31 but if we seriously want to have situation in our favour we must add j-20 at some stage or TFX as its air superiority fighter. PAF should make China realise that, with CEPEC, its in the interest of China that PAF has air superiority heavy fighter. The best strategy would be after inducting j-31, the indigenous stealth fighter of PAF should be a heavy air superiority fighter .

the need of Su35 or EFT was aroused because we need a long range, capable of carrying more load or some air superiority fighter jet. Yes the J-31 offers next generation tech i.e. stealth but our problem will remain same...Now when India will get 5th gen it will get PAKFA which is bigger than J-31 and we will once again be caught in similar situation like f16 vs Su30 in the future..the only difference will be both j-31 and pakfa will be stealth.
PAF is going to induct j-31 but if we seriously want to have situation in our favour we must add j-20 at some stage or TFX as its air superiority fighter. PAF should make China realise that, with CEPEC, its in the interest of China that PAF has air superiority heavy fighter. The best strategy would be after inducting j-31, the indigenous stealth fighter of PAF should be a heavy air superiority fighter .
J-31 is long range and still no final specs are decided. CFTs r most probably coming to it too...plus J-20 is just tooooooo much for us and we wont even look for it...Write it "PAKFA will never come to india" , I would say that F-35 may have a chance in india later but india will be stuck in a very big problem after indicting rafale as it cannot manage too many platforms...india is far from managing its jets....we have perfectly managed each and every jet....also dont forget PAF is a defensive not offensive force so our requiremtns are differnt thatn theirs...i think , we may also go for JH-7B in future as 2 squadrons and also with J-31 , JF-17 ,F-16 PAF would work on this next gen project definitely to replace F-16 and older thunders

can't we first buy 4.5 gen Medium-weight Fighter which is the actual need of our airforce..

later 5th gen fighter jet will be the good addition.

Well, for the time being My Dear, I would say that 4.5 gen does not mean SU-35 alone however, wait for Block-III JFT so many things will unfold. The plan till now is likely to be F-16s, JFTs and NGF. So speculation can go to any limit but most probably, things will be played in above said boundaries (Who knows) and we will be seeing JF-17 Block III around 2019-20 and NGF in progress as well which is the next platform of PAF.

Well, for the time being My Dear, I would say that 4.5 gen does not mean SU-35 alone however, wait for Block-III JFT so many things will unfold. The plan till now is likely to be F-16s, JFTs and NGF. So speculation can go to any limit but most probably, things will be played in above said boundaries (Who knows) and we will be seeing JF-17 Block III around 2019-20 and NGF in progress as well which is the next platform of PAF.
looks like u also know something just like i doo [emoji12] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Wikipedia page was updated by @but-shikan , 2 days ago to burn eastern's buttttt...
wikipedia is unreliable source..

I would say that 4.5 gen does not mean SU-35 alone
i didn't say that Su-35 is the only 4.5 gen fighter.. EFT, Rafale is also there..

wait for Block-III JFT so many things will unfold.
blk3 will be same as blk2 the Light-weight fighter jet

The plan till now is likely to be F-16s, JFTs and NGF
I hope you doesn't mean that NGF will be J-31..

Back
Top Bottom