What's new

J-31, a long way to come on board

even India is better than Turkey in this filed.

Turkey can't even make a LCA level jet by itself and looking for F35 or J31!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

China's GDP more than 11T, India's GDP more than 2T.

China spent 20 years on J10 and 30 years time on 14T WS-10 engine.

India spent 40 years time on LCA.

Turkey ??????

what about Turkey's long range air defence missile program?

why nobody doing TOT to Turkey?

how many years that Turkey wasted and it takes Turkey how many decades to make something similar as HQ-9 system by itself?

Height of the jealousy? You mean we Chinese member are jealousy of Turkey superpower aviation technology or Turkey unlimited wealth? :lol:

I think you shall wake up from your reality. If most pakistanis having this kind of delusion. It is dangerous for the development of Pakistan.

Calm down please.

No one claims that Turkey has a very advanced aviation industry. They are beginning just like China was a beginner at some stage. How successful or otherwise they will be? Only time will tell. So let's wait for that.

Pakistanis value their relationship with both Turkey and China and if anything we would like to act as a bridge between the two nations and not a reason to sow hatred.

Let's come to topic. Fact is neither China nor Turkey have the aircraft ready for service. China is no doubt ahead with flying prototype. From the perspective of Pakistan, we would like to see a finished product for evaluation before a decision is made. I consider this as a right of the buyer and expect this to be respected. How can a decision be made before machine is ready for evaluation?

Calm down please.

No one claims that Turkey has a very advanced aviation industry. They are beginning just like China was a beginner at some stage. How successful or otherwise they will be? Only time will tell. So let's wait for that.

Pakistanis value their relationship with both Turkey and China and if anything we would like to act as a bridge between the two nations and not a reason to sow hatred.

Let's come to topic. Fact is neither China nor Turkey have the aircraft ready for service. China is no doubt ahead with flying prototype. From the perspective of Pakistan, we would like to see a finished product for evaluation before a decision is made. I consider this as a right of the buyer and expect this to be respected. How can a decision be made before machine is ready for evaluation?
Very Right.
But We should go forward with the project that The Major Stakeholders are Funding !
Not with the side project. Obviously there might be some reason for which PLAAF and PLAN are not going forward with this project. And I am interested to hear that reason. I asked same from some Chinese friends, but instead of Answering me with Proper reason and statement they have started personal attacks on some other Country. If they are ready to open J-20 for sales, thats enough convincing for us as they are being funded by PLAAF.

Very Right.
But We should go forward with the project that The Major Stakeholders are Funding !
Not with the side project. Obviously there might be some reason for which PLAAF and PLAN are not going forward with this project. And I am interested to hear that reason. I asked same from some Chinese friends, but instead of Answering me with Proper reason and statement they have started personal attacks on some other Country. If they are ready to open J-20 for sales, thats enough convincing for us as they are being funded by PLAAF.
Personal attack? Like revealing someone lied about Turkey inflated annual military budget is considered a personal attack as someone try to prove Turkey is some superpower or super economy? Even Japan with an economy of USD 4 trillion just barely reach that mark.

Someone needs to wake up from delusion.

Personal attack? Like revealing someone lied about Turkey inflated annual military budget is considered a personal attack as someone try to prove Turkey is some superpower or super economy? Even Japan with an economy of 4 trillion just barely reach that mark.
Okay you win :)
Now will you answer about the argument that was made regarding J-31 ? Will J-20 be exported if we demand ?

China latest version J-31 stealth fighter( J31 2.0 ) already out in ShenYang, CGI first later will see photos

TB2WioIoXXXXXcEXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2Q67CoXXXXXX0XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2KxAtoXXXXXbJXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2ySQKoXXXXXcuXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2uEMFoXXXXXcRXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2EwMGoXXXXXXXXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2pOsOoXXXXXbwXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2j0.HoXXXXXcIXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg
Well according to the updated model of J-31 this prototype should have a needle thing at the end of the nose, other than that it resembles the updated model.
@The Eagle @Quwa @Horus

J-20 will be exported when the day US F-22 are allowed to be exported. :D
If J-20 is not for export and PLAAF is funding it, J-31 is for export but PLAAF is not funding it. It says alot :P

If J-20 is not for export and PLAAF is funding it, J-31 is for export but PLAAF is not funding it. It says alot :P
Then the question shall go back to why PAF induct JF-17. A fighter project very similar to J-31. Maybe you are questioning the wisdom of PAF? :D

Then the question shall go back to why PAF induct JF-17. A fighter project very similar to J-31. Maybe you are questioning the wisdom of PAF? :D
Purpose of JF-17 Thunder was different. Purpose of acquiring next generation front Line Aircraft is different :)

how can we create a new thread guys???:cheesy::mad::(
lol . . . use this thread. Why you wana waste your energy in creating a new one :D ??

Purpose of JF-17 Thunder was different. Purpose of acquiring next generation front Line Aircraft is different :)

lol . . . use this thread. Why you wana waste your energy in creating a new one :D ??
For a new topic...:taz:

Back
Top Bottom