What's new

J-31, a long way to come on board

we should go for J-31 ..... as china is PLAAF is not considering we might convince shenyang to move it here ..... probably expensive idea ..... but we will be able to maintain it at cost efficiency ...... and since its prototype is already out and engineers are rectifying the problems so it seems it will not be abandoned now .....

I still think there exist a possibility that the PLAN version of FC31 will finally come to reality. China will not let SAC lags too much behind CAC not mention J15 produced in SAC and several ACs are coming.

With or without program joint ventures, the FC31 will be ready. That's a need for 601 INS and SAC even the AVIC.

Let's wait and see.

we should go for J-31 ..... as china is PLAAF is not considering we might convince shenyang to move it here ..... probably expensive idea ..... but we will be able to maintain it at cost efficiency ...... and since its prototype is already out and engineers are rectifying the problems so it seems it will not be abandoned now .....
I think moving the project to Pakistan would not be a good idea probably due to lack of required infrastructure,personnel, and advanced jet engineering expertise....even if China were to train and establish such required infrastructure the costs would be so high that it would be enough to fund the j31 Programme in China...

I still think there exist a possibility that the PLAN version of FC31 will finally come to reality. China will not let SAC lags too much behind CAC not mention J15 produced in SAC and several ACs are coming.

With or without program joint ventures, the FC31 will be ready. That's a need for 601 INS and SAC even the AVIC.

Let's wait and see.
I agree with you as j31 having 5 th Gen capabilities can be deployed on aircraft carrier which would supplement the j15 or vice versa...

JH-7B will cost you $150 million+ per aircraft. And then you require a horde of other jets to protect it all the time. I don't know how this strange fetish with this aircraft began. If anything, PLAAF reaction should tell us it is a dud. They don't show any love for it.
@MastanKhan bro do you agree with this price tag ???

well J-31 is coming until 2025 for sure.... same goes for Turkish 5th Generation Program which is still in Design phase and no prototype out yet

until Pakistan will rely on F-16 and JF-17 for every threat out there

and J-20 is only for the Chinese so no export of these are expected

You would be very very lucky if the J20s make it's way till 2025 ! Check their J11 series' track record of induction to get a real idea !

What??? An f22 costed 170 million dollars....
You would be very very lucky if the J20s make it's way till 2025 ! Check their J11 series' track record of induction to get a real idea !
As far as j20 or other non exportable Defence assets of China are concerned, just wait till completion of CPEC...China will be forced to fight with Pakistan if any enemy engages pak, to protect its valuable assets in Pakistan on which it is spending billions....moreover for the same reason China proposed earlier to Pakistan for construction of airbase near Pakistan-China border which would contain both PAF and Chinese Air Force jets....so as we put it....Attack on Pak will be considered Attack on China...

For the PAF, investing in the FC-31 program is the natural way forward. SAC has shown its ability to develop such a jet (via the J-31 demonstrator), and China has the right industrial and R&D scale to address possible design hiccups.

For the PAF, investing in the FC-31 program is the natural way forward. SAC has shown its ability to develop such a jet (via the J-31 demonstrator), and China has the right industrial and R&D scale to address possible design hiccups.
What Is the FC-31stealth aircraft role in air combet is it bomber or fighter or special mission air craft. Is the stealth aircraft have limited role because of there small armanent capacity ???

JH-7B will cost you $150 million+ per aircraft. And then you require a horde of other jets to protect it all the time. I don't know how this strange fetish with this aircraft began. If anything, PLAAF reaction should tell us it is a dud. They don't show any love for it.

Hi,

A 150 million----for the JH7B----. Please check out the numbers again.

Back
Top Bottom