What's new

J-20 in trouble? The engine problem can stall the devlopment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www./air-force/j-20-new-generation-fighter-ii-33-5429.html
^^^^^
This is written by another chines person
I doubt is was WS-15, but I guess it was some kind of stop-gap Ws-10 used to push forward the indigenous engine infrastructure (as tphuang have indicated), though not fully optimizes, as we have heard from maya that the WS-15 is still far from completed. Also, I kind of agree with some of the senior members that the 117S is doubtful to be used, as the Russians would bask in the glory of this sale and use it for every penny it's worth. We'll have to see.

So far I see it like this: WS-15 is not completed and far from any practical use in a prototype. 117S is so cutting-edge a sale would be adverstized in every page imaginable. WS-10 itself is guised to be too little powerful to fully allow the J-20 to fully utilize its potential. I'm practical enough to allow some kind of WS-10-version to be used so as to satsify the level of indigenization used here while still using a version that is not completely functional.

^^^^^
I doubt is was WS-15, but I guess it was some kind of stop-gap Ws-10 used to push forward the indigenous engine infrastructure (as tphuang have indicated), though not fully optimizes, as we have heard from maya that the WS-15 is still far from completed. Also, I kind of agree with some of the senior members that the 117S is doubtful to be used, as the Russians would bask in the glory of this sale and use it for every penny it's worth. We'll have to see.

So far I see it like this: WS-15 is not completed and far from any practical use in a prototype. 117S is so cutting-edge a sale would be adverstized in every page imaginable. WS-10 itself is guised to be too little powerful to fully allow the J-20 to fully utilize its potential. I'm practical enough to allow some kind of WS-10-version to be used so as to satsify the level of indigenization used here while still using a version that is not completely functional.

Link is dead.

Why are you so obsessed with the J-20?

Relax. Have a drink :cheers:

^^^^^

When did you start sourcing your evidence from anecdotal Chinese?

In any case, the WS-15 is as of now merely a design with certain parts manufactured. The Chinese are hoping it to be readied with their J-20 in 7 years. I highly doubt that.

But, the Chinese are miles ahead of India, with 132 kN engines in service while India has yet to complete its 81 kN.

Please do not come into the Chinese subforum and make statements without sources. It makes you look stupid.

Have you noticed how Indian leaders set goals to surpass China in GDP growth by 20xx but have no generals ever made a statement about how the Indian military will surpass their Chinese counterpart?

That is the distance.

i am really relaxed haha, i just doubt the chinese ability to come up with turbo fan so powerfull

we know what we are capable of and we are definitely more capable than india thank you very much

This is one of the main reasons why their is anti-india here.some immature Indians start bs and they get bashed and again start another anti-china thread when they loose they start again until chinese members here start to hate us.help us god

i am really relaxed haha, i just doubt the chinese ability to come up with turbo fan so powerfull

we chinese can never come up a power engine, because every source about powerful chinese engines are communist propaganda

actually in fact all of those JH-7A, J-11B, J-10B and J-20s are flying with ancient Chinese rocket engines filled with gun powders``:)

p.s what 7-11 shop you work in Isreal, i might pay a visit to have a look at this rarer species`:P

This is one of the main reasons why their is anti-india here.some immature Indians start bs and they get bashed and again start another anti-china thread when they loose they start again until chinese members here start to hate us.help us god

dont worry mate, we are smart enough to spot trolls and regular indian members

LOL nope sorry that is not even site, just open it! and look ur self

OK WAIT !THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT I AM WRONG, ALBERIT OR RIGHT!!! THATS IT SELF IS SKETCH!.... CHINESE HAVE SHOWCASED THEIR PLANE BUT NO ENGINE???? THE pics them selves speak for themselves....

OK EVE IF THEY ARE 132 kn, CAN YOU GET to 180Kn, for the time of INduction that is the QUESTIOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom