What's new

J-16the clearest image yet

Do you You suggest that Stealing is an opportunity??
or Crime??
When it comes to nation's defense, everything is fair. We should have learned this years ago. Even if we didn't have to steal, we should have got into JV rather than taking it on our ego and going all alone.

Morality and Honesty won't matter if enemy attacks you and kill your citizens or take the land.

The secret is to keep Indians guessing and make Indians spend more $$$ on the so call super flanker to counter our J-16 :rofl: If Indians know all Chinese secrecy than India wll never over-spend on military and concentrate on economy development...that against China's interest, we want to have an arm race with India :azn:

The whole world knows which one of us is a secretive country. Who tells truth and who lies about there defence expenditures.

The whole world knows which one of us is a secretive country. Who tells truth and who lies about there defence expenditures.
Both countries lie on the defence expenditure, it is a effective way of confusing your enemies.

When it comes to nation's defense, everything is fair. We should have learned this years ago. Even if we didn't have to steal, we should have got into JV rather than taking it on our ego and going all alone.

Morality and Honesty won't matter if enemy attacks you and kill your citizens or take the land.

Stealing once and then developing ones own technology & continue to enhance capabilities thru it is one thing.

Whereas Continuously stealing almost everything, whatsoever product, is the other.

I don't deny that to protect our nation, we need to get, what we want, But does that give us reason to steal, when the product can be available thru JV (as you said) or purchase.

Your military planners sure has someone in mind for your upgrading flanker; Chinese fighters sure to be Indian's first hypothetical adversary...who else. :pop:...so regardless on how bad our J-16 is, it's a plus +++ for us to keep our "weakness" on hiding :azn:

J-16 is most likely going to be deployed around the coastal areas as a maritime strike platform, like the Su-30MKK and MK2. It's nowhere near India.

Stealing once and then developing ones own technology & continue to enhance capabilities thru it is one thing.

Whereas Continuously stealing almost everything, whatsoever product, is the other.

I don't deny that to protect our nation, we need to get, what we want, But does that give us reason to steal, when the product can be available thru JV (as you said) or purchase.

Purchase? What can you learn from it? Joint venture and tech transfer is not as clear cut as you think. If go by your theory, Turkey shall be a air power house with their years of manufacture of F-16 and being a subcontractor of FW135 engine and license making F100 engines for many years. But contracting to your theory, Turkey until now has not design a single simple jet or making a single engine of their own intellectual property.

And India with years of experience making licensed produced AL-31 engine for their MKI can't even make a Kaveri engine work? Can you enlighten me?

You seems to think Stealing is some cheap method and magically, the tools and metallurgy will be easily available for you?
End of the day, we still need to develop our tools and work your way up to make a copy work. If copy is so easy, Iran shall be producing hundreds of F-14 and FW100 engines. But I tell you the blunt truth. Until now, Iran still could not produced a single copy of F-14 and not to mention FW100 turbofans. Becos they never invest the basic foundation of technology and not to mention the neccesary knowledge and metallurgy which takes time and investment. Most importantly, its beyond their mean to make it.

Of course, I am not encouraging stealing. But China needs to steal to protect it own interest. US definitely will not sell any arms to China and Russia is not the most idea partner in JV as India and China both experience first hand cases with Russia. India having big problem sourcing parts for its Mig fleet. And Russian not honouring any agreement deal and subject to any changes they liked. China do have excellent partnership with Ukraine on aero engines and ship propulsion of WS-11, and GT-2500 engines as Ukraine is more reliable and honouring any agreement signed.

Stealing is just a short term process. End of the day, it just a stepping stone for you to beef up your basic foundation to achieve higher aim of producing your own project. China is now slowing stepping out of producing copy of other by introducing domestic design like J-20 , J-10 and FC-1.

I don't care if we steal, buy, innovate or whatever....as long as we have weapons to destroy our enemies, that's the only thing that matters.

In war, no one gives a flying f**k about who's weapons it is or where it came from.

Anything to advance our own industry is fine by me.

I don't care if we steal, buy, innovate or whatever....as long as we have weapons to destroy our enemies, that's the only thing that matters.
In war, no one gives a flying f**k about who's weapons it is or where it came from.
This is what I tell my Indian friends. But few of them take it on ego, pride or god knows what.

You guys are no different then our Bl**dy Indian Politicians. they also do anything to advance them self.

This is what I tell my Indian friends. But few of them take it on ego, pride or god knows what.

Its diff of opinion and not ego or God knows what.

Pride........ yes to some extent.

it has everything to do with technological know-how, not badmouthing India's industrial and technological capability, but it is the hard fact, has nothing to do with ego or pride``` America, Soviet, Japan and S.Korea started all like that

I, understand that the J-16 is actually designed for the same role as the F-15 Strike Eagle. Fighter/Bomber.... Anyone knows, what would it be replacing and how many would be procured. I, cant wait to see some stats, and compare it to which Russian Sukhoi it would be close to in capabilities.

That is because Indian even can't steal from what they already have, the only thing to hide their low ability is to compain other stealing. What we can expect from them?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom