What's new

J-11BS jets – Spotted in PLAAF

The curtains are a cutting edge Chinese technology used by the pilot to hide his face from the Russian pilots in the Su 27, when they start to make fun of the Chinese copy he is flying. In case you are wondering why the back seat doesn't have curtains, it is because that pilot has the privilege of ejecting while leaving the guy behind the curtains to land the plane.:rofl::rofl:
Considering any version of the J-11 represent an improvement over the Su-27SK/UBK that the Russians sold, I fail to see any shame there. But let's assume it is very humiliating, then Indian pilots must be shameless since Su-30MKI comes without cockpit curtains.

Don't play with fire unless you want to get burned.
Oh good........ I was considering reporting the guys who came up with the name j11BS for flame baiting. Maybe you could do that for me as well. Oh and look-up "humour" in a dictionary after you are done.
Well maybe you should email the Chinese air force and tell them to spend more time researching English internet slangs. Or maybe, just maybe, they have something better to do with their time. Oh and ask your dad about being born as "unfunny prick" when you have the time.

keep your suggestion to yourselves mate pak-fa that means pakistan fighter aircraft??? j11 is much more better india rising.chinese got stealth as well now this is awsome they are guardian of asian skies

LOL PAK-FA equals Pakistan Fighter Aircraft. Nice one

Evolution of Su-27 variants :

flankers.jpg

The J-11B possesses advantages in every major aspect over the Su-30MKI, and, when necessary, the curtain could be used so the pilot would not have to witness the Indian bodies burning from cluster bombs.

How's that for humor?

Extremely humorous and in exceedingly good taste. Curtains and burning bodies - you're right, you have mastered the art of proportionate response.

They will be required to, if such conditions arise, so they have to train for it.

I guess this is a major improvement for PLAAF. Back during the 90s the Su-27s were the most precious thing... Now they are not afraid to play around with them.

Extremely humorous and in exceedingly good taste. Curtains and burning bodies - you're right, you have mastered the art of proportionate response.

Just be clear that I'm not aiming it at Indians or any race, but at that person only.

Reported for Flame Baiting...:angry:

I just reported him for Derailing the thread...he wont stay too long with us...:wave:

Have you ever considered reporting yourself? And please do not accuse others of thread derailing when you yourself are a nutorious fanboy that spouts cheap insults and baseless one liners.

Have you ever considered reporting yourself? And please do not accuse others of thread derailing when you yourself are a nutorious fanboy that spouts cheap insults and baseless one liners.

While true he hasn't trolled on this thread which makes your comment rather pointless.

While true he hasn't trolled on this thread which makes your comment rather pointless.

Ah finally we agree, and i do beleive he has 'trolled' post ex: #17. I notice every time Gambit or i comment even when it has nothing to do with China or Chinese arms this lola calls us liars and or he makes rediculous/provocative claims, according to him the pak-fa having grey paint is a 'wet dream' and the J-20 is superior to the F-22 .

And it definately is not pointless, it's like a skinhead calling someone a racist.

Back
Top Bottom