What's new

J-11BS jets – Spotted in PLAAF

Ah finally we agree, and i do beleive he has 'trolled' post ex: #17. I notice every time Gambit or i comment even when it has nothing to do with China or Chinese arms this lola calls us liars and or he makes rediculous/provocative claims, according to him the pak-fa having grey paint is a 'wet dream' and the J-20 is superior to the F-22 .

Well he has a thing for the J 11B like you have a thing for the PAK FA, and Gambit the F 22. You guys show up whenever those things are discussed without fail. Honestly its just creepy.

Have you ever considered reporting yourself? And please do not accuse others of thread derailing when you yourself are a nutorious fanboy that spouts cheap insults and baseless one liners.

Narcissism at its best... :coffee:

Well he has a thing for the J 11B like you have a thing for the PAK FA, and Gambit the F 22. You guys show up whenever those things are discussed without fail. Honestly its just creepy.

Remember that cartoon I posted a few days ago...

please don't mind that troll...:china:

Now wait a minute....this is thoroughly confusing. Who is calling whom a troll? Is localoca calling tanlixiang28776 a troll? Or is he calling ptldM2 a troll? Or is he calling his own post a troll?

Oh, my aching head....

Can everybody shut up, and will the real troll please stand up so that those of us with weak intellects can figure things out?

Su-30MKK fighter-bomber diagrams :

1204249523135_1204249523135_r.jpg

Su-30MKK fighter-bomber in factory :

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom