What's new

J-11B vs Su-30MKI

What do you mean? why if china chose 30MKK means 30MKK is her best? any evidence about that report?

Let me understand your logic :coffee:

I means China found imported Su-30MKK as most suitable for the difficult competitions with others.
Other vehicles of China for competition all are domestic built ones.

China is proud of domestic built Jxx, this is a chance for them to market them, why they didn't choose domestic built aircrafts for the competition but imported one? as domestic tanks, armored vehicles?

I means China found imported Su-30MKK as most suitable for the difficult competitions with others.
Other vehicles of China for competition all are domestic built ones.

China is proud of domestic built Jxx, this is a chance for them to market them, why they didn't choose domestic built aircrafts for the competition but imported one? as domestic tanks, armored vehicles?

Why are you making such a stupid speculation?

That is competition about flying abilities of the pilot and air to surface skill abilities. Why should china bring less suitable a/c for that purpose?

Have you learned from what I've explained to you several times about Su-30MKK role and what J-11B role?

Such a retarded. :laugh:

I wonder why China order Su30MK2 at high price, while they tried their best to export J10A at very cheap price?

My order: Su30MKI > Su30MK2 > Su30MKK > Su27 > J-11A/B > J10B > J10A
nice order or disorder
where are the European jets?

nice order or disorder
where are the European jets?

Only aircrafts based on Su-27 and J10 as our friend from China want to compare.

Why are you making such a stupid speculation?

That is competition about flying abilities of the pilot and air to surface skill abilities. Why should china bring less suitable a/c for that purpose?

Have you learned from what I've explained to you several times about Su-30MKK role and what J-11B role?

Such a retarded. :laugh:

Do you mean no Chinese made aircrafts suitable for the competition?
FYI, India send their Su-30MKI there.
In Aviadart 2014 PLAAF did not send ground attack aircraft or helicopter teams

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong but according to wiki Statistics Russian SU-30MKI gets the lead over Chinese J-11...
Rest is upon the Pilot's Skill to use its fighter against its rival :china: :russia:

Only aircrafts based on Su-27 and J10 as our friend from China want to compare.

Su-30MKK is the best PLAAF's Striking fighter that china has at the moment, until J-16 enter operation.

J-11B is the best Air Superiority fighter that PLAAF has at the moment, until J-11D or J-20 enter operation.

Dont get me wrong but according to wiki Statistics Russian SU-30MKI gets the lead over Chinese J-11...
Rest is upon the Pilot's Skill to use its fighter against its rival :china: :russia:

Of course. J-11 is = SU27 licensed to China.

J-11A is an improvement of J-11/SU27
J-11B is further improvement of J-11A

I believe SU30MKI should lead over SU27; I dont know about MKI vs J-11A.

But BVR wise, based on the spec J-11B should lead over MKI

Agreed with your point of view.

Su-30MKK is the best PLAAF's Striking fighter that china has at the moment, until J-16 enter operation.

J-11B is the best Air Superiority fighter that PLAAF has at the moment, until J-11D or J-20 enter operation.

You are just making assumptions after reading some articles in blog... just because china termed it as D variant of J-11's.. it won't give generation leap over the original flankers family... china might trying to replace some tech with their own... it doesn't mean china has the technical lead over the Russians....

You are just making assumptions after reading some articles in blog... just because china termed it as D variant of J-11's.. it won't give generation leap over the original flankers family...

You better read the conversation from earlier. Or it is your habbit as normal Indian to ignore every thing that is not on your favour?

I have mention hundred times the spec that put J-11B lead over Su-30MKI in BVR (not a generation leap of course, nobody said that).

On the contrary nobody can give any reason for his belief why Su30 MKI should lead over J-11B. You guys only use bias/prejudice/assumption that China will be always backward and unable to improve except copying with failure. That is your simply ground when judging J-11 series will always behind SU27. But so many evidence that has debunk your bias assumption in this world.

You should learn from other culture especially western and see how they can do analyze with minimum prejudice, and even with this much better attitude they still get surprised to see China leap and bounce progress beyond their expectation.

china might trying to replace some tech with their own... it doesn't mean china has the technical lead over the Russians....

If the replacement is indeed something more advanced that Russian cannot make it yet?

Last edited:

SU-30MKK is a Strike Fighter you idiot.

BEIJING, July 21 (Xinhua) -- Pilots from China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) Air Force have arrived in Russia for the Aviadarts-2014 air force competition.

The event, slated from July 22 to July 28, will see Chinese pilots fly three Su-30 fighters and compete with their international counterparts over flying abilities and air-to-surface combat skills among other areas.
Chinese pilots in Russia for air force competition - Xinhua | English.news.cn

You better read the conversation from earlier. Or it is your habbit as normal Indian to ignore every thing that is not on your favour?

I have mention hundred times the spec that put J-11B lead over Su-30MKI in BVR (not a generation leap of course, nobody said that).

On the contrary nobody can give any reason for his belief why Su30 MKI should lead over J-11B. You guys only use bias/prejudice/assumption that China will be always backward and unable to improve except copying with failure. That is your simply ground when judging J-11 series will always behind SU27. But so many evidence that has debunk your bias assumption in this world.

You should learn from other culture especially western and see how they can do analyze with minimum prejudice, and even with this much better attitude they still get surprised to see China leap and bounce progress beyond their expectation.

If the replacement is indeed something more advanced that Russian cannot make it yet?

I came across the thread not just single post of yours.. chinese weapon package literally unknown to the rest of world, including chinese civilians.. never tested nor engaged with any other... so i have my reservation regarding chinese members claims...

I came across the thread not just single post of yours.. chinese weapon package literally unknown to the rest of world, including chinese civilians.. never tested nor engaged with any other... so i have my reservation regarding chinese members claims...

Chinese members always call others as stupid, idiot ... that confused us like they are first class world citizens.
But no.
Chinese continue to clone, not start by Sukhoi-27 but much earlier, Mig-xx
... and the cloning won't stop by now, even they always call their clone as much better than original version. See S-300 and HQ-9, then Chinese feel happy to get the S-400 deal.

I won't call that as no brain, but less creativity.

Without Su-27 they still fly J6, J7, J8 ... which are clone model of Mig-xx too
IL-76 airframe are limited by a few, without IL-76 airframe and Russian engines, China has no advance AEW by now.

I hope China would continue to clone others by year 2100. Good for them.

SU-30MKK is a Strike Fighter you idiot.

The event, slated from July 22 to July 28, will see Chinese pilots fly three Su-30 fighters and compete with their international counterparts over flying abilities and air-to-surface combat skills among other areas.
Chinese pilots in Russia for air force competition - Xinhua | English.news.cn

We all know that Russian limited several features when they sell Su27, Su30 to China.

Last edited:
Chinese members always call others as stupid, idiot ... that confused us like they are first class world citizens.
But no.
Chinese continue to clone, not start by Sukhoi-27 but much earlier, Mig-xx
... and the cloning won't stop by now, even they always call their clone as much better than original version. See S-300 and HQ-9, then Chinese feel happy to get the S-400 deal.

I won't call that as no brain, but less creativity.

Without Su-27 they still fly J6, J7, J8 ... which are clone model of Mig-xx too
IL-76 airframe are limited by a few, without IL-76 airframe and Russian engines, China has no advance AEW by now.

I hope China would continue to clone others by year 2100. Good for them.

We all know that Russian limited several features when they sell Su27, Su30 to China.

What are you talking about? China has stop clone russian fighter since J-11 you idiot. No more Russian fighter worth clone.

Without SU27 license, china at least have made J-10.
And can Vietnam or India produce? :laugh:

Why need clone if their fighter already ahead. Do you think pakfa worth clone while they can develop more sophisticated J-20? :laugh:

What are you talking about? China has stop clone russian fighter since J-11 you idiot. No more Russian fighter worth clone.

Without SU27 license, china at least have made J-10.
And can Vietnam or India produce? :laugh:

Why need clone if their fighter already ahead. Do you think pakfa worth clone while they can develop more sophisticated J-20? :laugh:

You again call other as idiot @Horus is this guy suitable for discussion or not?

Let anyone see your latest J16 or J11D and what they will find is a Sukhoi based airframe.
Plus China continue to order Russian engines and AA, anti-radar missiles for those.

Then let see Su35 would be the new in the buying list

Russia has no 5th gen stealth, so China changed to clone American F-22.
Show anyone your J20 or J31, what they will find a clone of F-22 or F35
J-10 ? Do you mean Israeli Lavi ?

Last edited:
You again call other as idiot @Horus is this guy suitable for discussion or not?

Could you a little bit smarter in discussion? avoid repeating statement that other has debunk but you can't defend please! it is so desperately exasperating.

What is the right name for those who has been explained many times but still repeat the same mistake without ability to explain?

Also stop bragging any ridiculous claim especially when you can't prove anything.

Also try to being consistent with your statement, dont say A then say B denying saying A then back again say A .. this is destroying your own reputation!

Otherwise, it is you who is not suitable for discussion.

Let anyone see your latest J16 or J11D and what they will find is a Sukhoi based airframe.
Plus China continue to order Russian engines and AA, anti-radar missiles for those.

Then let see Su35 would be the new in the buying list

So in your mind: buying engine means copying? continuing buying AA means copying?

OK maybe you are right in this one thing, that China still copy SU30MK and SU34, but that is not simply copy, those are improving.

Russia has no 5th gen stealth, so China changed to clone American F-22.
Show anyone your J20 or J31, what they will find a clone of F-22 or F35
J-10 ? Do you mean Israeli Lavi ?

:laugh: :laugh:

What you mean by copying F-22? J-20? or j-31?
Since when China bought F-22 and make the clone and end up with J-20 or J-31?

Does J-10 seem the same like LAVI in your eyes? which ones are more similar in your eyes: J-10 with LAVI, or Airbus A310 with Boeing 737?

What kind of idiocy is this?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom