What's new

J-11B vs Su-30MKI

What's the plane? "Chinese plane" or Vietnamese plane"?
Based on your knowledge and imaginary ability, let tell me in what situation a J10A could interfere Vietnam Su-30MK2 exercise in June 2011?

Haiyaaaah.. we are talking abt su-30MK2 that you claim only based in south vietnam and leave the old planes in north to face china ( :lol: )

I dont know in what situation. At least there is evidence/indication that Su-30MK was locked by J-10A while there is no indication for the other way round.

Also I dont see any ground that indicate su30MK could beat J-10A.
But there is solid ground to say that J-11B can beat su30MK in bvr engagement due to AESA and lower RCS as mentioned before.

Haiyaaaah.. we are talking abt su-30MK2 that you claim only based in south vietnam and leave the old planes in north to face china ( :lol: )

I dont know in what situation. At least there is evidence/indication that Su-30MK was locked by J-10A while there is no indication for the other way round.

Also I dont see any ground that indicate su30MK could beat J-10A.
But there is solid ground to say that J-11B can beat su30MK in bvr engagement due to AESA and lower RCS as mentioned before.

Okay you said there is evidence that Su-30MK2 of Vietnam locked by J-10A in June 2011. So what's that evidence?
If J10A can't reach the airspace of Vietnam Su-30MK2. I doubt about that evidence.

You start to talk baseless as in Izumo class discussion

Okay you said there is evidence that Su-30MK2 of Vietnam locked by J-10A in June 2011. So what's that evidence?
If J10A can't reach the airspace of Vietnam Su-30MK2. I doubt about that evidence.

You start to talk baseless as in Izumo class discussion

Was given to you before.

Can you already accept that 30MK is no match for J-11B now?

Was given to you before.

Can you already accept that 30MK is no match for J-11B now?

Only in Chinese netizen mind.

FYI, the rumor of J10A appeared right in the post in China defence forum about Vietnam received some from a batch of 20 Su-30MK2. The title itself is incorrect. The max is 12 each order
And the rumor is more than joke.

Last edited:
Only in Chinese netizen mind.

FYI, the rumor of J10A appeared right in the post in China defence forum about Vietnam received some from a batch of 20 Su-30MK2. The title itself is incorrect. The max is 12 each order
And the rumor is more than joke.

You havent answered my question:

Any facts that make you think SU-30MK could beat J-10A? even J-10B/J-11B other than your guess/belief?

You havent answered my question:

Any facts that make you think SU-30MK could beat J-10A? even J-10B/J-11B other than your guess/belief?

I don't make any comment on Su30MK vs J10A so far.
You made

I don't make any comment on Su30MK vs J10A so far.
You made

You dont care with your own reputation?

You start to dwindle :laugh: :laugh:

Let me remind your own statement:

I wonder why China order Su30MK2 at high price, while they tried their best to export J10A at very cheap price?

My order: Su30MKI > Su30MK2 > Su30MKK > Su27 > J-11A/B > J10B > J10A

You dont care with your own reputation?

You start to dwindle :laugh: :laugh:

Let me remind your own statement:

Yeah that's my opinion.
That order just show the fact about what is better in my opinion,

Which one could defeat others, it depends many aspects.
I just dont fake the news.

Yeah that's my opinion.
That order just show the fact about what is better in my opinion,

Which one could defeat others, it depends many aspects.
I just dont fake the news.

So you mean your opinion = fact? no wonder you mixed up between belief, nationalistic opinion as fact :laugh:

MKI will eat J-11b Alive ! :enjoy:but J-16 is a different beast:-)
did you see the J-16 flight ?
agree ,,, MKI much better than J11B but we all seen that pilots skill and ground personnel are two other important matters.

Last edited:
did you see the J-16 flight ?
agree ,,, MKI much better than J11B but we all seen that pilots skill and ground personnel are two other important matters.

See? jingoistic.

None ground, reason, fact you can provided for jingoistic claim.

In Aviadarts 2015, China chosen to use imported Sukhoi-30MKK ( not any domestic built, Jxx ) for competition

In Aviadarts 2015, China chosen to use imported Sukhoi-30MKK ( not any domestic built, Jxx ) for competition

What do you mean? why if china chose 30MKK means 30MKK is her best? any evidence about that report?

Let me understand your logic :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom