What's new

J-11B vs Su-30MKI

Wiki is hardly any source... there are plenty CCP fanboys who is busy with Internet stuff...

Then what data are you using when claiming that MKI is better than J-11B?

J-11B AESA is not simply from WIKI. There are western analyst who agree on that.

China has shown her capability in radar technology including AESA, from AWACS KJ-500 to Type 052C destroyer has already used AESA.

so you want to say china is far ahead of US and Russia in radar tech????

Nope.

I am asking why you Indian so convinced that MKI can beat J-11B. And now I am starting to see the other way round :)

SU 30 MKI is better ; No doubt about that

No doubt from your jinggoistic :laugh:

See RCS data bellow:

SU-27 RCS
= 15 square metter, according to this:
Radar Cross Section (RCS)

vs

SU-30MKI RCS
The Su-30MKI's radar cross-section (RCS) is reportedly about 20 square metres, according to an Indian defence ministry official.[45]
Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

vs

J-11B RCS
Redesigned air inlets of engine intakes to reduce the radar cross section, this coupled with the adoption of composite material, and application of radar absorbent material has reduced the radar cross section (RCS) of 15 square meters of Su-27SK to just > 3 square meters of J-11B.
China's J-11 Fighter Jet Modernization Program - ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

RCS of SU30MKI (20 sqm) > SU-27 (15 sqm) > J-11B (3 sqm)

If you compare SU-30MKI RCS is the highest or in the other word the MKI's stealth is the WORST among the three.

Did you??

Did you read it?? or you read but cannot comprehend?? or maybe idiot?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you understand when people say it improve?? What make you so difficult to comprehend?

Now I am sure I am talking with an idiot

Please Bother to read Before Posting Something your making Mockery of yourSelf on International Forums:rofl::rofl:

The indigenous J-11B variant incorporates various Chinese material modifications and upgrades to the airframe with improved manufacturing methods in addition to the inclusion of domestic Chinese technologies such as radar, avionics suites and weaponry,[4][5][6][7] including anti-ship and PL-12 air-to-air missiles presumably for the role of a maritime strike aircraft. The alleged reason for the sudden stop in the production line of the J-11 was because it could no longer satisfy the PLAAF's requirements,[4] due to elements such as the obsolete avionics and radar, which were structured for aerial missions.[8]
Shenyang J-11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stop using big size font, it is more important that you read, comprehend and think!
J11b Become Indigenous By Just Doing Minor Modifications .Then Sukhoi-30 MKI is too Indigenous as its is Modified by HAL to Meet IAF Needs

Stop humiliating your-self Mitsubishi Japan License produced F-16 and Added Some Modification to its Design Call it F-2 that Doesn't Make it Indigenous Design Basically it is A American Innovation not Japanese One
What Fact that you bring to support your claim that MKI is better?? none!

All J-11B, J-15, J-16, and J-11D are using AESA.

• A new group of photographs which shows it with a grey nose, likely an active electronically scanned array radar from the Chengdu-based 607th Institute, has emerged and may be evidence that the aircraft has undergone or plans to undergo retrofit with AESA radar.[31]

Even your source mention about it. It seems you drag a source without reading carefully - only read what you prefer to see.

Go through My Post #200 I already Answered your questions J-11b is Slightly better Because it uses AESA and MKI is Using PESA
Though Sukhoi MKI have better EW & Jamming As it uses Best EW Elta EL/M-8222

J-11B RCS
Redesigned air inlets of engine intakes to reduce the radar cross section, this coupled with the adoption of composite material, and application of radar absorbent material has reduced the radar cross section (RCS) of 15 square meters of Su-27SK to just > 3 square meters of J-11B.

RCS of SU30MKI (20 sqm) > SU-27 (15 sqm) > J-11B (3 sqm)

If you compare SU-30MKI RCS is the highest or in the other word the MKI's stealth is the WORST among the three.
J11B RCS Figure 3 Sqm Figure is Farce When you Follow Even Rafale with its Full Weapon Load has RCS upto 3-4 Sqm

Most Advanced Flanker SU-35S have RCS around 8 Sqm Wonder Where your Figures are coming About Canard Fighters
you are Making up Figures For Self boosting Reasons

J11b Become Indigenous By Just Doing Minor Modifications .Then Sukhoi-30 MKI is too Indigenous as its is Modified by HAL to Meet IAF Needs

Stop humiliating your-self Mitsubishi Japan License produced F-16 and Added Some Modification to its Design Call it F-2 that Doesn't Make it Indigenous Design Basically it is A American Innovation not Japanese One

Minor???

Did you read the article, or keep playing ignorance?

Composite on airframce, Advanced avionics, WS-10 engines, improve air intake, MAWS, IRST, weaponry, application of RAMS, modification of air inlets, etc. Did SU-30MKI experience likewise?

J-11B - An indigenised multirole fighter using a Flanker type airframe and advanced Chinese avionics, WS-10A engine, weaponry and technologies, reduced RCS, MAWS, IRST, and composites to lighten the airframe weight by 700 kg.[6][27][28] It has been said that the J-11B is over 90% indigenous.[29] It has been reported that more than 2 regiments of J-11B are currently in service. In May 2007, the existence of J-11B was confirmed by the Chinese government for the first time when state-run Chinese TV stations aired a report on the J-11B in PLAAF service. It has been claimed that the J-11B is planned to incorporate an AESA radar.[30] A new group of photographs which shows it with a grey nose, likely an active electronically scanned array radar from the Chengdu-based 607th Institute, has emerged and may be evidence that the aircraft has undergone or plans to undergo retrofit with AESA radar.[31]

Go through My Post #200 I already Answered your questions J-11b is Slightly better Because it uses AESA and MKI is Using PESA
Though Sukhoi MKI have better EW & Jamming As it uses Best EW Elta EL/M-8222

Better jamming?? Do you know AESA with LPI is almost impossible to be jammed? It is PESA of MKI that is easier to be jammed.

In electronic warfare AESA will beat PESA.

Thats why your claim that MKI should have better jamming and EW system is simply Jingoistic!

The Advantage of AESA above PESA is not slight as you think, but HUGE!

AESA is stealth, difficult to be detected and difficult to be jammed. If MKI's radar is not stealth the enemy's rwr or radar guided missile (like PL-12 or PL-21) will be able to detect and guided by your own radar wave, except you shut off the radar (but it means you become blind).

Thats why all major countries are racing for the AESA technology.

J

J11B RCS Figure 3 Sqm Figure is Farce When you Follow Even Rafale with its Full Weapon Load has RCS upto 3-4 Sqm

Most Advanced Flanker SU-35S have RCS around 8 Sqm Wonder Where your Figures are coming About Canard Fighters
you are Making up Figures For Self boosting Reasons

Why you consider SU-35S RCS should be lower than J-11B'rcs?
Compared to J-11B, SU-35S clear advantage is on its Engine, but not on electronics nor RCS.

My source is clear.

1) The wide adoption of composite material (mainly carbon fiber) for the surfaces, reducing the weight of the aircraft for more than 700 kg, while the life of the composite part is increased over 10,000 hours in comparison to the original part built from steel.

2) Redesigned air inlets of engine intakes to reduce the radar cross section, this coupled with the adoption of composite material, and application of radar absorbent material has reduced the radar cross section (RCS) of 15 square meters of Su-27SK to just >3 square meters of J-11B.

Composite material (mainly carbon fibre) + redesign air inlets - that make J-11B RCS reduced alot.
J-11B is also use RAM.

Last edited:
inor???

Did you read the article, or keep playing ignorance?d

Composite on airframce, Advanced avionics, WS-10 engines, improve air intake, MAWS, IRST, weaponry, application of RAMS, modification of air inlets, etc. Did SU-30MKI experience likewise?

J-11B - An indigenised multirole fighter using a Flanker type airframe and advanced Chinese avionics, WS-10A engine, weaponry and technologies, reduced RCS, MAWS, IRST, and composites to lighten the airframe weight by 700 kg.[6][27][28] It has been said that the J-11B is over 90% indigenous.[29] It has been reported that more than 2 regiments of J-11B are currently in service. In May 2007, the existence of J-11B was confirmed by the Chinese government for the first time when state-run Chinese TV stations aired a report on the J-11B in PLAAF service. It has been claimed that the J-11B is planned to incorporate an AESA radar.[30] A new group of photographs which shows it with a grey nose, likely an active electronically scanned array radar from the Chengdu-based 607th Institute, has emerged and may be evidence that the aircraft has undergone or plans to undergo retrofit with AESA radar.[31]

I just Given you Mitsubishi F-2 Example to make it Easier Eventually the Mitsubishi J/APG-1 AESA was First Operational AESA in the World on fighter

Mitsubishi F-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is Hard For you to Understand Modification Doesn't mean that you are Original Innovator of the Product
I mean to say that there are Various Modified version of AK-47 but that doesn't overshadow the Fact that All modification done Are on the Basis of Original Design which was Russian Innovation

Why you consider SU-35S RCS should be lower than J-11B'rcs?
Compared to J-11B, SU-35S clear advantage is on its Engine, but not on electronics nor RCS.

My source is clear.

1) The wide adoption of composite material (mainly carbon fiber) for the surfaces, reducing the weight of the aircraft for more than 700 kg, while the life of the composite part is increased over 10,000 hours in comparison to the original part built from steel.

2) Redesigned air inlets of engine intakes to reduce the radar cross section, this coupled with the adoption of composite material, and application of radar absorbent material has reduced the radar cross section (RCS) of 15 square meters of Su-27SK to just >3 square meters of J-11B.

Composite material (mainly carbon fibre) + redesign air inlets - that make J-11B RCS reduced alot.
J-11B is also use RAM.
Due you Even Know the Basic of Aviation Design of Fighters.J11B is Canard Based Fighter based on same principle of
Sukhoi is 27s which is heavy Canard based Fighter

• Crew: 1
    • Length: 21.9 m (72 ft)
    • Height: 5.92 m (19 ft 6 in)
    • Wing area: 62 m² (667 ft²)
compare it with for Example Jf-17

• Length: 14.93 m (49 ft)
    • Wingspan: 9.45 m (31 ft, including 2 wingtip missiles)
    • Height: 4.72 m (15 ft 6 in)
    • Wing area: 24.4 m² (263 ft²[119])
So you Really think that without Defying the LAW of Physics of Aviation is it Possible for J11B the heavy Canard Based Fighter to Achieve RCS of Small and Light Weight Aircraft Like Jf-17

I just Given you Mitsubishi F-2 Example to make it Easier Eventually the Mitsubishi J/APG-1 AESA was First Operational AESA in the World on fighter

Mitsubishi F-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is Hard For you to Understand Modification Doesn't mean that you are Original Innovator of the Product
I mean to say that there are Various Modified version of AK-47 but that doesn't overshadow the Fact that All modification done Are on the Basis of Original Design which was Russian Innovation

Is hard for you to understand other's statement?

Who said AESA is Chinese innovator?

I've asked you: did MKI experience the huge modification as J-11B did? same question goes to Mitsubishi F-2.
MKI only modified on electronics, and even the electronics is not Indian indigenous but from other country (France, Israel, etc), therefore barely Indian indigenous there; far different case with J-11B.

If you fail to comprehend, then I dont wonder if you fail to answer too.

Due you Even Know the Basic of Aviation Design Fighters j11b is Canard Based Fighter
Sukhoi is 27s is heavy Canard based Fighter

• Length: 21.9 m (72 ft)
    • Height: 5.92 m (19 ft 6 in)
    • Wing area: 62 m² (667 ft²)
compare it with for Example Jf-17

• Length: 14.93 m (49 ft)
    • Wingspan: 9.45 m (31 ft, including 2 wingtip missiles)
    • Height: 4.72 m (15 ft 6 in)
    • Wing area: 24.4 m² (263 ft²[119])
So you Really think that without Defying the LAW of Physics of Aviation is it Possible for J11B the heavy Canard Based Fighter to Achieve RCS of Small and Light Weight Aircraft Like Jf-17

Do you know what the major contributor of (frontal) RCS?

If you read the article and my explanation above, you wont ask this silly question.

I've told you before: adoption of composite material + redesign of air inlet of the engine + ram has reduced greatly the RCS. Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend?

Educate yourself => It is "Engine Blade" that is the major contribute of RCS, not CANARD! and the redesign of air inlet purpose is to hide this engine blade from being exposed to radar.
Stop bullshitting about canard, there is no citation support your imagination that Canard will contribute RCS the most.

So the conclusion is: with AESA + lower RCS J-11B will defeat SU-30 MKI in BVR engagement. Not to mention if combining with deadly BVRAAM ramjet PL-21.

I've asked you: did MKI experience the huge modification as J-11B did? same question goes to Mitsubishi F-2.
MKI only modified on electronics, and even the electronics is not Indian indigenous but from other country (France, Israel, etc), therefore barely Indian indigenous there; far different case with J-11B.

If you fail to comprehend, then I dont wonder if you fail to answer too.
You Fail to Comprehend that Japanese Innovation Because chinese Can't As they Usually Copy Stuff

Some differences in the F-2 from the F-16A:

Design Differences

F2andF16.png

Now Find the Difference btw MKI & J11B
J-11B
J-11BS-Flanker-C+-Prototype-3S.jpg

Now Compare it with Sukhoi-30 MKI

800px-SU-30MKI_India.jpg

Spot the Difference By Examining the Both Design Its Impossible For RCS of these Heavy Canard Based Fighter to Reduce there RCS Upto Size of Small Size Aircrafts

IM Not An Idiot who buys CCP Propagandize Figures its Fanboys Stuff:lol:

So the conclusion is: with AESA + lower RCS J-11B will defeat SU-30 MKI in BVR engagement. Not to mention if combining with deadly BVRAAM ramjet PL-21
Yeah whatever makes you Sleep better At Night Pal :tup::tup:

You Fail to Comprehend that Japanese is

Some differences in the F-2 from the F-16A:

Design Differences

F2andF16.png

What you are talking mostly is about SHAPE.

How about Engine? how about weaponry? how about the avionics (other than AESA radar)?

Now Find the Difference btw MKI & J11B
J-11B
J-11BS-Flanker-C+-Prototype-3S.jpg

Now Compare it with Sukhoi-30 MKI

800px-SU-30MKI_India.jpg

Spot the Difference By Examining the Both Design Its Impossible For RCS of these Heavy Canard Based Fighter to Reduce there RCS Upto Size of Small Size Aircrafts

Such an ignorant :lol:

Of course the shape may look the same.

As I told you (and you fail to understand) that J-11B is still using the same Frame of SU-27.

The difference are: advanced Chinese avionics, WS-10A engine, weaponry and technologies, reduced RCS, MAWS, IRST, and composites to lighten the airframe weight by 700 kg. Even the engine!

Yeah whatever makes you Sleep better At Night Pal :tup::tup:

Your fact and source cannot deny it right? only your ignorance and stupidity can :)

Such an ignorant :lol:

Of course the shape may look the same.

As I told you (and you fail to understand) that J-11B is still using the same Frame of SU-27.

The difference are: advanced Chinese avionics, WS-10A engine, weaponry and technologies, reduced RCS, MAWS, IRST, and composites to lighten the airframe weight by 700 kg. Even the engine!
And This Makes it RCS less 12 Sqm What about Wing Area ,Length and Height of the Aircraft
HoW is It Possible It is opposite To the LAW of Physics of Aviation Really

And As For your Mythical WS-10A-powered J-10B was seen in July 2011, but the engine did not power the initial J-10B production batch, possibly because of production or performance issues :lol::lol:
Western media reported that the WS-10A approached the performance of the Saturn AL-31, but took much longer than the AL-31 to develop thrust.Furthermore, reportedly the engine only generated 110–125 kilonewtons (25,000–28,000 lbf) of thrust.:disagree::disagree:

Shenyang WS-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your fact and source cannot deny it right? only your ignorance and stupidity can :)

Only you are Looking Ignorant Here Who Ever Observing your Post get It My Facts are Spot on ASk for Professional Advice

Last edited:
Antonius is trying to persuade us that a Su27 airframe based aircraft ( J-11 ) after unproven improvement by China could beat the latest improvement of Su-30 ( MKI, SM) or Su-35.

It's very hard for copier to understand that with copying, there's very little of innovation, as a matter of fact, they struggle to reach the next gen aircraft. not even 4.5G gen they can reach, never think abt 5 gen.

Supercruise feature for example is too luxury to Chinese aircrafts.

It's not easy as we fighting in the papers,

1. If J11 is more advanced, why China order big quantity of Su-30MKK from Russia? and later another order of Su30Mk2
2. We all know that Su-30MKK is weaker than Su-30MKI, Su-30MKM ... and of course Su-30SM, Su-35.
But there're a guy own J-11 still have demand to buy that version ( Su-30MKK )

Don't mislead as saying mount AESA radar onto any aircraft and it become unbeatable.
Japanese, Israeli is the masters of AESA radar, but they didn't talk that way.

Last edited:
And This Makes it RCS less 12 Sqm What about Wing Area ,Length and Height of the Aircraft
HoW is It Possible It is opposite To the LAW of Physics of Aviation Really

So??

What the physical law that is against? Did you read my explanation about canard, or ignorant again?

And As For your Mythical WS-10A-powered J-10B was seen in July 2011, but the engine did not power the initial J-10B production batch, possibly because of production or performance issues :lol::lol:
Western media reported that the WS-10A approached the performance of the Saturn AL-31, but took much longer than the AL-31 to develop thrust.Furthermore, reportedly the engine only generated 110–125 kilonewtons (25,000–28,000 lbf) of thrust.:disagree::disagree:

So??

Doesnt matter the initial batch doesnt use but the later ones use. This is indigenous.
Still the thurst produced is comparable to AL-31.

With weight less than SU-30MKI due to composite materials, the TWR should be higher, again the advantage over MKI.

Only you are Looking Ignorant Here Who Ever Observing your Post get It My Facts are Spot on ASk for Professional Advice

You dont bring fact that can support you except jingoistic.

Antonius is trying to persuade us that a Su27 airframe based aircraft ( J-11 ) after unproven improvement by China could beat the latest improvement of Su-30 ( MKI, SM) or Su-35.

It's very hard for copier to understand that with copying, there's very little of innovation, as a matter of fact, they struggle to reach the next gen aircraft. not even 4.5G gen they can reach, never think abt 5 gen.

Supercruise feature for example is too luxury to Chinese aircrafts.

It's not easy as we fighting in the papers,

You are talking nonsense. Only 117S on SU-35 that can supercruise. Not MKI nor MKK can supercruise.

What you are talking is purely your own imagination or self delusion.

I've explain you that China is not only copy but improving, and J-11B is the lot improvement of J-11A which is also a lot improvement of SU-27.

1. If J11 is more advanced, why China order big quantity of Su-30MKK from Russia? and later another order of Su30Mk2
2. We all know that Su-30MKK is weaker than Su-30MKI, Su-30MKM ... and of course Su-30SM, Su-35.
But there're a guy own J-11 still have demand to buy that version ( Su-30MKK )

Hey wake up! we are talking about J-11B! not J-11.

SU-30MKK is "Long Range Strike Fighter" while J-11B is "Air Superiority Fighter". Could you distinguish that? if could you should not ask why China still buy SU-30MKK, because the purpose is different. Now China has J-16 the more potent strike fighter than SU-30MKK, they dont need MKK anymore.

Educate yourself: Shenyang J-11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sukhoi Su-30MKK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shenyang J-16 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't mislead as saying mount AESA radar onto any aircraft and it become unbeatable.
Japanese, Israeli is the masters of AESA radar, but they didn't talk that way.

Nobody said become unbeatable. It is either your stupidity or your ignorance.

What I am saying is AESA have huge advantage above PESA.
AESA is difficult to be jammed, and stealthy (cannot be traced or detected by radar warning receiver).
You can google by yourself if you still dont know about it.

antonius : could you please never use any "stupid" word in discussion?
I know what you know in discussion on Izumo, Hyuga ... before. But you may already study more on that.

I have no prejudice about others. So feel free to discuss with your logical argument. Don't curse
---------------
We have the common phrase "heard 100 is no valuable as seen 1".
It's terribly true on this.

About the role, what could you name us what role for "J11A / J10A / J10B / J11B / J11D / J16 / ... Su 27, Su30mkk, su30mk2, su 35
I don't think China need too many type of aircrafts like that. But I'm outsider, I don't know well about that. But so weird that China still continue to import very similarity Su-30 if they could make advance J-11B, why they don't develop the other role model based on that airframe?

When someone start to compare J11B vs Su-30MKI, and he's a Chinese. I know his purpose to calm down his mind on the think of being safe if J11B could defeat Su-30MKI.

No, It's not easy like that, Su-30MKI and Su-30SM are similar and are the best choice among Su-30 variants.
It's not surprise to see the innovator ( Russia ) chosen both Su-30SM and Su-35 at this moment for their airforce.

Last edited:
Everything is much simpler. Chinese Su-27SK (J-11) were powered by the AL-31. Once, there was a modification in, in which they tried to bridge the Chinese missiles and engines. And obviously, it failed, because until now the Chinese aircraft flying with the old R-73, and buy engines from the Russian Federation.
This is a good example. A copy is always worse than the original.

they look identical....only difference would be the avionics

They copied Su 33 naval aircraft into J 15. Look at the capability of chinese copied J15 in the word of Chines scientiest himself.

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter | Defense News | defensenews.com

This will give you an idea in difference in the capability of both the aircraft.

Chinese A/C are big fiasco and have been exposed by chinese scientists themselves. They said that J31 is no match to F35. J15 is also exposed for its pathetic load carrying, J20 for design faults, J10 is criticized for not being equal to Rafale.

This is done by Chinese scientists and nobody else.

Copier always need prototype for their copying.
Let's see what was prototype for stealth fighter?

antonius : could you please never use any "stupid" word in discussion?
I know what you know in discussion on Izumo, Hyuga ... before. But you may already study more on that.

I have no prejudice about others. So feel free to discuss with your logical argument. Don't curse
---------------
We have the common phrase "heard 100 is no valuable as seen 1".
It's terribly true on this.

About the role, what could you name us what role for "J11A / J10A / J10B / J11B / J11D / J16 / ... Su 27, Su30mkk, su30mk2, su 35
I don't think China need too many type of aircrafts like that. But I'm outsider, I don't know well about that. But so weird that China still continue to import very similarity Su-30 if they could make advance J-11B, why they don't develop the other role model based on that airframe?

When someone start to compare J11B vs Su-30MKI, and he's a Chinese. I know his purpose to calm down his mind on the think of being safe if J11B could defeat Su-30MKI.

No, It's not easy like that, Su-30MKI and Su-30SM are similar and are the best choice among Su-30 variants.
It's not surprise to see the innovator ( Russia ) chosen both Su-30SM and Su-35 at this moment for their airforce.

Well you can read in the wiki provided above. J11 is air superiority. A,B,D is the improvement, just like F16A/C/D. J16 is striking purpose. J15 is carrier based a/c. So I dont see any overlapping there.

Are you sure you have no prejudice nor biass?? :) :D
I've seen your reputation in the other forum where you tend to bash everything about China. That is your reputation.

Talking about no prejudice - then why you are questioning my opinion (that J-11B should be superior than MKI) while you dont question any indian claim the otherway round? no prejudice eh? :lol:

Everything is much simpler. Chinese Su-27SK (J-11) were powered by the AL-31. Once, there was a modification in, in which they tried to bridge the Chinese missiles and engines. And obviously, it failed, because until now the Chinese aircraft flying with the old R-73, and buy engines from the Russian Federation.
This is a good example. A copy is always worse than the original.

No you are not updated. J-11B has been using WS-10.

Even you dont know anything about J-11 except your own assumption and prejudice.

In the above I have shown what are the improvements and advantages above SU-27 that J-11B have.

It is sad so many ignorant people.

They copied Su 33 naval aircraft into J 15. Look at the capability of chinese copied J15 in the word of Chines scientiest himself.

Chinese Media Takes Aim at J-15 Fighter | Defense News | defensenews.com

This will give you an idea in difference in the capability of both the aircraft.

Chinese A/C are big fiasco and have been exposed by chinese scientists themselves. They said that J31 is no match to F35. J15 is also exposed for its pathetic load carrying, J20 for design faults, J10 is criticized for not being equal to Rafale.

This is done by Chinese scientists and nobody else.

These are the evidence about how bias you most Indian and vietnam about china. :laugh:

The media is talking about the current weakness of J-15 which is also plagued likewise on SU-33 naval: unable to take off from air skii jump carier deck with full load due to the TWR. This also happen with SU-33 on russian a/c carrier.

This problem will be solved when China already has Catapult carrier.

So sad seeing ignorance :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom