What's new

J-11B vs Su-30MKI

^ The specific weight is not public information. But it is public information that J-11B makes extensive use of composites. So, to recap:

J-11B's advantages
- fully indigenous including engines (= lower cost + maintenance + interoperability + wartime production)
- better AA missiles than Russian ones
- lighter airframe
- superior cockpit

MKI advantage
- TVC (assuming it works as advertised)

New photos of J-11B!

http://cnair.top81.cn/fighter/J-11B.jpg

Do you have a source with the latest specs of it?
CCTV did a interview with one of the program pilots, as well as several regular forum poster who worked for SAC had confirmed decreased weight compared to J-11A (Su-27SK built with Russian kit). In addition, WS-10A has greater thrust than AL-31F. Specifically how much decrease was not mentioned, but draw your own conclusion.

guys can some one post pics of j 11b cockpit compaired to su30 ,been around the net but there r a lot of different layouts with same name 'j 11' so plz a little help...

^ The specific weight is not public information. But it is public information that J-11B makes extensive use of composites. So, to recap:

J-11B's advantages
- fully indigenous including engines (= lower cost + maintenance + interoperability + wartime production)

Not true. Every last aspect is copied. By that logic even su 30 mki is indigenous coz we manufacrture the components in India

Don't make me laugh

- lighter airframe
Give me one link

- superior cockpit

Because the great hong wu says so? :rofl:

MKI advantage

New photos of J-11B!

So the one MKI advantage you could find a flaw in?

The MKI uses a superior radar. Better western avionics. A better EW suite.(Yes, the Israeli Jammers). And this is all available information.

superior cockpit

just writing superior does not make it one.... until we have both cockpits side by side....

J-11B's advantages
- lighter airframe
- superior cockpit

MKI advantage

New photos of J-11B!

J-10B is Superior to Su30mki....:china:

su-30mki is the most overrated fighter jet.

the chinese J-11B has all of the features the mki has.

Yeah that's why even PLAF is rejecting this airplane..:hitwall:
next you should copy full fighter design manual instead of half pages...:rofl:

looks like opium (i am referring the opium supply by British in china before WW2) affected the Chinese genes they can't think logically anymore.
all chinese products are copy of western or russian products chinese are really good in copying but not in innovation Indians are good in innovation but not in copying and for our pakistani friend they are still figuring it out what are they good in ("my suggestion ->they are good in finding someone who can help (by giving AID) the like USA China.......")

Ans equlally surely no one knows the exact range or the full power of the radars on MKI either.
Even during the RED FLAG the Indian pilots were not allowed to switch on the full power of their radars.

And someone saying that F-16 or F-15 outperforming MKI is pure Bullshyt.
Even RAF Typhoon pilots felt that this plane was better or on par to theirs.

The only two planes in service that could possibly defeat a MKI is the Raptor and the F-15 Silent eagle.

Ofcourse any body could say that any plane can shoot down other in any given day..but going according to the reputation and specification i say that is the only possibility.

fail.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Man you have any clear source that indicates mig-29k have AESA radar

The Russian ones will have AESA.

all chinese products are copy of western or russian products chinese are really good in copying but not in innovation Indians are good in innovation but not in copying and for our pakistani friend they are still figuring it out what are they good in ("my suggestion ->they are good in finding someone who can help (by giving AID) the like USA China.......")

Does it matter at the end of the day if its copied or developed ? Will you ask the Chinese this question during war ? :lol: Isn't everything fair in war ?
Yes , the Chinese used to reverse engineer ( not easy as your words seem to portray ) but now they are innovating ... J 20 Go figure out !

and we have an idea how much Indians are successful in Innovation with canceled and delayed projects like Kaveri and LCA ?
Could you develop the engine without foreign assistance ? :no: the reason Snecma is providing the core for engine for future AMCA ...
Every country needs some base to start ... The Chinese have done that , Indians are reluctant ... Their defense ministers know they can get kickbacks by importing so why innovate and develop at home ?

and i will ignore the same old crap about us ... We are doing well with Chinese military assistance ...

Back
Top Bottom