What's new

J-10A & J-11B: Join Air Exercise

This has been discussed here before. But hearing the Chinese version is going to be entertaining.
you are just angry because China was the first to invent that high tech Cloaking device, F-22 wont be ale to see the J-20 even from a very close distance.....:china:

you are just angry because China was the first to invent that high tech Cloaking device, F-22 wont be ale to see the J-20 even from a very close distance.....:china:
Angry...??? :lol: Like I said, the technique is nothing new, the Rafale had it, China is trying to replicate it, and I pointed out the shortcomings. So either take your friend's advice and say nothing until there is more information, or look up how the technique was discussed and bring on your arguments.

Angry...??? :lol: Like I said, the technique is nothing new, the Rafale had it, China is trying to replicate it, and I pointed out the shortcomings. So either take your friend's advice and say nothing until there is more information, or look up how the technique was discussed and bring on your arguments.

Honestly you don't know what they are researching either so stop your condescending tone. When it comes out we'll see if its like the Rafales system or something else. Otherwise just wait until you run your mouth.

Honestly you don't know what they are researching either so stop your condescending tone. When it comes out we'll see if its like the Rafales system or something else. Otherwise just wait until you run your mouth.
Neither do you Chinese boys so best not to tread into area you boys know nothing about. I have no problems discussing speculations but at the very least they should contain some reasonable facts. What do we have so far? Zilch.

Neither do you Chinese boys so best not to tread into area you boys know nothing about. I have no problems discussing speculations but at the very least they should contain some reasonable facts. What do we have so far? Zilch.

Which is why I'm telling you to stop making it out to something it might not be when there is no information on it. You are just as guilty in speculations without any facts.

And seriously are you addicted to saying Chinese boys or something?

Then again, it is entertaining hearing the American version of it :lol:

Then again, it is entertaining hearing the American version of it :lol:
I did said to look up my explanations for the French version of it and you will learn something new, like making reasonably supported arguments.

Care to show some sources, buddy? Nowhere on any article does it say anything about the Rafale having a cloaking device.
Even if it did, then the US would have it. Since the US doesn't, it seriously impedes your claim.

I did said to look up my explanations for the French version of it and you will learn something new, like making reasonably supported arguments.

I am no expert on this field and I am not ashamed to admit it. I would rather read what an American expert have to say.

Back
Top Bottom