What's new

J-10 Will Come With T O (P) T

This PS Image seems more business like.

2313171538_c4d9ce2ffb_o.jpg
If they can make FC-20 like the one in this picture then i think F-16 will loose its marketability:yahoo:
I so hope that our FC-20 looks just like that.:china::pakistan:

Can someone id the targetting pod? looks an awful lot like the LITENING. Which to my knowledge China doesn't use. Sorry for the ignorance

its a photoshopped image that is why they might have added the LITENING ,or China could have made one.. we never know.

Can someone id the targetting pod? looks an awful lot like the LITENING. Which to my knowledge China doesn't use. Sorry for the ignorance

Its WMD 7 indigenous Chinese pod we use on JF17s.

dont waste our money on these show peaces we dont need air force we need education health and economy . paf is useless.

Pakistan should have another aircraft manufacturer other than Pakistan Aeronautical Complex for J-10. We have to manufacture nearly all parts of the aircraft in Pakistan. The US sanctions and now French deal on hold should be a reminder that we need our own arms industry. I do not like the name "Pakistan Aeronautical Complex" since the word "Complex" reminds of psychological disorders. Cant'we have a proper name like Pakistan Aircraft Industries ?

Why does it have to have the word Pakistan in it, at all? The world is moving past and it's important the we keep up with it -- and prepare for sanctions.

dont waste our money on these show peaces we dont need air force we need education health and economy . paf is useless.

Bro we need our religious education that builds our character...not the one which made us Bastards like right now our govt is bastards ....We need Ghairat-e-Emaani...:woot::cheesy:

Bro we need our religious education that builds our character...not the one which made us Bastards like right now our govt is bastards ....We need Ghairat-e-Emaani...:woot::cheesy:

why bro? ghairat ka deen se koi taluk nhi. look comunist korea china russia from were they got ghairat . asl main ajj muslim hi no-1 begharat hai world ka eehheheh

It is confusing to me why, if indeed the news that China and Pakistan have agreed to a transfer of technology regarding J10/FC20 is factual, does the PAF continue to pursue more F16's?

F-16 figure is fixed 100 and I think PAF is separately looking for that which should not be coupled with FC-20 The obvious fleet strenght PAF is aiming at is 500 ACs
100- Falcons
150- FC-20s
250- JFTs
since we are short of about 28 odd falcons (exclusive of Option for 18 new Falcon C/D Bl 52)
AFAIK, FC-20 will be inducted in Mid 2013 and current Hussle by PAF is to complete the 100 before FC-20 Kicks in as managing three concurrent procurement programs will certainly burden up and creat complication.

F-16 figure is fixed 100

That's rather an unreasonable explanation, actually it's more of a declaration - I mean this 100 number, did it come from Sinai? Is it some sort of sacred text number?

I don't know what it will take to get the Pakistani armed forces off the US weapons drugs they seem addicted to -- what will it take for the Pakistan armed forces to hear their populace and not US policy makers???

Of all the possible threats to Pakistan, there is none greater and none more likely than the US -- and yet the entire architecture of what are supposedly built to protect Pakistanis, (or is it to function as a proxy of the US) is built around those structurally hostile towards Pakistan.

Both things are necessary, heath and education to build the nation and its economy & defence to survive in the world full of cospiracies specially against Pakistan, the only nuclear armed muslim nation in this world and this thing is the thorn of eyes of enemies of Islam & Pakistan, because they know the birth of this nation is based on Islamic ideology and this nation can prove the stumbling bloch in the inplementation of their nasty plans against Ummah.

so is this actually confirmed that we will get Fc20's with TopT or are these just rumors and we are only going for 36 Fc20's???

Back
Top Bottom