What's new

Its time to declare India a terrorist state

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have farted enough then i wanna tell ya there is a reasonable number of hindus in your country as well.Have you ever seen an indian here bashing islam or its ideologies.Because there are 15%muslims in india and we know islam doesnt preach extremism and hatred but some dumbfck people do.I can understand pakistanis bashing hindus cuz they have nearly wiped out hindus from their land.But YOU?YOOUUU?Whatever.

I didn't bash hinduism but bashed hindutva bharmin terrorist. :P And yes we do have 10-15%
hindus here but What's your point?:confused: Hindus live here very freely with out any fear or
discrimination unlike in your suckular country. I have no problem with hindus but have problems
with Hindutva terrorist fart off interference in my country.

If you have farted enough then i wanna tell ya there is a reasonable number of hindus in your country as well.Have you ever seen an indian here bashing islam or its ideologies.Because there are 15%muslims in india and we know islam doesnt preach extremism and hatred but some dumbfck people do.I can understand pakistanis bashing hindus cuz they have nearly wiped out hindus from their land.But YOU?YOOUUU?Whatever.

I still recommend that you not waste your time.

I am not talkin bout pakistan I am talkin bout kashmir here is a summary of indian atrocities in occupied kashmir

From january 1989 to december 2011(not from 1948)

Total killings 93,712

Custodial killings 6,989

Arrests 1,19,738

Children Orphaned 1,07,434

Houses/shops Destroyed 1,05,936

Women widowed 22,762

Rapes 10,019

OH.... still u think pakistanis are terrorists!!!!!!!

Yes.

Just to be clear, this isn't my individual opinion. Most of the world, except Pakistan and its apologists, thinks so. What you individually think doesn't much matter.

I didn't bash hinduism but bashed hindutva bharmin terrorist. :P And yes we do have 10-15%
hindus here but What's your point?:confused: Hindus live here very freely with out any fear or
discrimination unlike in your suckular country. I have no problem with hindus but have problems

Maybe if you have any problem with Indian gov,you could have used the term indians instead of hindus.That shows your hostility to hindus. Have you seen indians saying 'muslims cross into india illegally' .We always say bangladeshis.

**** Deleted ***
not worth replying to OP

Did you forgot your history. India may have plans to separate Bangladesh from racist west Punjabi's, But that does not give you an excuse to do the genocide of millions of Bengalis.

You should be ashamed of what you did to your own country men in 1971 instead you are pointing fingers to india like a cry baby. West punjabi elite are War mongering people compared to sindh, Balochistan and paktoons. But to india's bad luck these guys are running the country and it is their policies and bloodshed, that brought a shame to your country in 1971,1999 and recently may 2 osama raid.
The problem lies in your west punjabi generals who still feel they are navabs who are destined to rule the delhi throne as if it was their birth right. They brain washed your brains that includes propaganda in the textbooks about false victories. Of the total years of pakistan existence pakistan never won a war with india whether it is covert,open or diplomatic war.
Today your country lies at the bottom in economic and human development wise, Your leaders advocate jihad against India to keep your attention away from internal problems. The recent trend in pakistan is collecting a bunch of blood thirsty terrorists,retired ISI and army generals and using for defence for pakistan from an imagined enemy.
The Last but not the least thing is "Today Pakistan's ideology is in identity crisis, its people are divided into sects like mujahirs, sunni, shia's and ahmedis, and its economy is in worst condition since its formation, the moderates and educated ones are leaving the country for the sake of good life" .
I suggest you to write an article on terrorist attacks happening inside Afganistan with the support of ISI and the atrocities taliban are doing like openly cutting throats of people and beating girls. Add to that Lyari operation why the rangers had to shoot their own people just like a civil war, that will help your people.

List of insurgencies happening inside pakistan:

1) Sunni shia killings.
2) Ethenic cleanising of ahmedis.
3) Killing fields of karachi (killing of mohagirs for the sake of west punjabi domination over sindh).
4) Balochistan freedom movement.
5) Pakthoons vs pak army rangers
6) Sindhudesh liberation army.
7) Recent sectarian violence in Gilgit Baltistan
8) Various terror groups trying to radicalize and convert the country to stone age culture(Good Talibanization)

The Future of united pakistan with West punjabi elite domination looks bleak isn't it??

most Pakistanis are victim of indo phobia

on topic> India is not terrorist country

even our biggest opponent, china doesn't call us terrorist state

While Indias failures are many, our ideals are sound, inclusive and democratic.

Whoever wrote this propaganda piece, is just one more internet terrorist India will outlast.

In any case Pakistan should take the lead and declare us a terrorist state. That will be the perfect punchline to this joke.

It's okay. It's fun being the bad guy in a movie :D

If land grabbing is the reason why a country should be a terrorist state, please first declare, China, US, Russia, Iraq as terrorist countries and then we can discuss about India :)

I think Indian members should have the sense to detect a troll thread lik ethis and avoid commenting. When you comment on completely baseless stuff like this thread, you are simply inviting a troll fest.

^^ no BD/Pak member has replied to post # 51 :lol:

I stopped reading after the first line:lol:
The only country in the world, other than Israel, to have acquired land through conflict or intimidation after the end of World War 2 is India.
This reeks of Islamic extremism....
The author has conveniently forgotten China's annexation of Tibet and Iraqi invasion....I could give about 50 more examples, but probably no one would listen to me.......:disagree:
As for the Author, you may be free to express your opinion ,but expressing CRAP is prohibited.....The world disagrees with you...:P

Have you any idea what "Hindutva" or "Brahmin" means?? Before bombing me with Wikipedia quotes please actually read them once yourself.....
It really ticks me off how often these words are used by people who never actually know their meaning and have just heard them in passing...

Instead of banning this thread,the mods have banned a couple of indian members.

th_fuuuck.jpg

Instead of banning this thread,the mods have banned a couple of indian members.

th_fuuuck.jpg

dude this pakistani forum, don't expect any thing better......obviously they will allow rant against India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom