A.W.E.S.O.M.E ` N.E.W.S ! !

223323_10100103079898906_5515945_47289764_2849743_n.jpg

well they call kashmiris terrorists
But what is terror?
Terror, is violent or destructive acts
Such as bombing committed by groups in order to intimidate a population,
Or government into granting their demands

Now who's a terrorist kashmiris or Indian army??? :pakistan:

That's an easy one! Imagine your not knowing the answer!

Don't worry guys US working hard with drones to reduce terrorism in India......

India is the cancer of the subcontinent. A artificial country brought about by the british but I give credit to the indians for
being able to remain united on the basis of Hindu brotherhood. Hindus are really clever and hide their real intentions as
taught to them by chankya ideology. They are masters in sponsoring terrorism in their neighborhood and hindering the
progress of their neighbors. BD , SL and PAK are victims of malaunic indian terrorism. After 71 these fart of hidutva terrorist
supported Shanti bhahini insurgency in CHT and bongo bhumi terrorist in our western regions and are still involved in
subversive activities in our country. Pathetic shameless people. But then again terrorist don't have any shame.

India is the cancer of the subcontinent. A artificial country brought about by the british but I give credit to the indians for
being able to remain united on the basis of Hindu brotherhood. Hindus are really clever and hide their real intentions as
taught to them by chankya ideology. They are masters in sponsoring terrorism in their neighborhood and hindering the
progress of their neighbors. BD , SL and PAK are victims of malaunic indian terrorism. After 71 these fart of hidutva terrorist
supported Shanti bhahini insurgency in CHT and bongo bhumi terrorist in our western regions and are still involved in
subversive activities in our country. Pathetic shameless people. But then again terrorist don't have any shame.

Are you from this world.

well they call kashmiris terrorists
But what is terror?
Terror, is violent or destructive acts
Such as bombing committed by groups in order to intimidate a population,
Or government into granting their demands

They’re calling me a terrorist
Like they don’t know who the terror is
When they put it on me, I tell them this
I’m all about peace and love
They calling me a terrorist
Like they don’t know who the terror is
Insulting my intelligence
Oh how these people judge..

Now who's a terrorist kashmiris or Indian army??? :pakistan:

Nobody calls Kashmiris terrorists. Some Kashmiris, and many more non-Kashmiris with a death wish, commit terrorist acts. That does not make the state a terrorist state.

Very rarely does the world conclude that an entire country is guilty of encouraging terrorism. Look into a mirror and ask yourself - Is accusing others of my crimes the best way to win back the confidence of the world?

Are you from this world.

Don't worry.

He belongs to a small group of hysterical young people who do this the whole day long. Jobless, basically. Nothing useful to say, just the usual statist propaganda. Ignore them.

If you have farted enough then i wanna tell ya there is a reasonable number of hindus in your country as well.Have you ever seen an indian here bashing islam or its ideologies.Because there are 15%muslims in india and we know islam doesnt preach extremism and hatred but some dumbfck people do.I can understand pakistanis bashing hindus cuz they have nearly wiped out hindus from their land.But YOU?YOOUUU?Whatever.

Nobody calls Kashmiris terrorists. Some Kashmiris, and many more non-Kashmiris with a death wish, commit terrorist acts. That does not make the state a terrorist state.

Very rarely does the world conclude that an entire country is guilty of encouraging terrorism. Look into a mirror and ask yourself - Is accusing others of my crimes the best way to win back the confidence of the world?

I am not talkin bout pakistan I am talkin bout kashmir here is a summary of indian atrocities in occupied kashmir

From january 1989 to december 2011(not from 1948)

Total killings 93,712

Custodial killings 6,989

Arrests 1,19,738

Children Orphaned 1,07,434

Houses/shops Destroyed 1,05,936

Women widowed 22,762

Rapes 10,019

OH.... still u think pakistanis are terrorists!!!!!!!

You are in EXCELLENT company then! Lucky people! Like joining an exclusive, toff club.

Even those who come on as the enlightened minded, can not but contain the derelict dark corridors leading into their psyche. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom