What's new

Its time to declare India a terrorist state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Denial Mode

klokane-please.png

i don't know what we have pain of others .look man huriyaat itself yesterday said UN resolutions are outdated .

How many of them losses their Lives by Indian Soldiers
and How many of them losses their lives by Terrorists

Take a small count..

Is soldiers are threaten to Peoples.....

Thread starter would have any sense to saying that one .........

How many of them losses their Lives by Indian Soldiers
and How many of them losses their lives by Terrorists

Take a small count..

Is soldiers are threaten to Peoples.....

Thread starter would have any sense to saying that one .........
even they all die pakistan has to do so much in its home first then poke nose other side now a days we have 100000s of real challenges and problems .those who cry for Kashmir palatine and other places answer me ever they arrange a small rally for Pakistanis ? we have lost 40000 Pakistanis in last 5 years when was a rally in Srinagar against TTP ?

I reported this thread when it was still on page one, now we have many deleted posts but not thread closure.. <edit> good</edit> going mods! :mod:

I reported this thread when it was still on page one, now we have many deleted posts but not thread closure.. <edit> good</edit> going mods! :mod:

Why do you want to close it. You are entitled to disagree but I see no reason for closing it.

Why do you want to close it. You are entitled to disagree but I see no reason for closing it.
All this has been discussed hundred of times in other threads, this is poor ranting by the OP..

Tell me/show me if any of the topics are not discussed, I will eat my words..

Troll thread :rofl:

I just stopped reading after 1st line ..
There are many more countries who annexed land apart from India and Israel

COZ half the article is BULLs*hit!
Like calling gorkhaland wants freedom.calling Kazi Nazrul a RAW tool and what not.If you have had your mental masturbati*n with this thread, inform the mods to close this Sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom