What's new

Its time to declare India a terrorist state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten years ago, Indian Muslims, despite many Masscares happening in India, felt Pakistan is safe place to go, they desperately want to move to Pakistan.

Today, Indian Muslims felt Pakistan is bad, and India great country, lol.

are u kidding me Indian Muslims to pakistan ?:P not even in our bad dreams dude... by the way when are you migrating to your safe from canada

Ten years ago, Indian Muslims, despite many Masscares happening in India, felt Pakistan is safe place to go, they desperately want to move to Pakistan.

LOL when did that happen? Any credible link would be appreciated.
Today, Indian Muslims felt Pakistan is bad, and India great country, lol.
Not sure about Pakistan but yeah India is great.

I think 14th, May 2012, will be the best day to declare India as terrorist state.

STOP!!
Stop replying to this sick thread from a sick person. It do not deserve any attention from any sane member

There is no report button on starting post. How to report it?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
In India, unlike other countries, people are free to move out, and to emigrate if they wish. Vast numbers of Indian Muslims, and Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jains and Buddhists, work outside the country. There are large populations of Indians, of every religious complexion, in every European country. Never has this movement been restricted by the Government of India, or by any state government. Indian Muslims are among the richest in the community in Britain.

Where did you get your lunatic idea of people not being free to move to Pakistan?

I remember very well, some years ago, there were alot of issues between Hindus and Muslims masscares, some mosques were destroyed and Kashmir violences. Some Indian Muslims realized that Pakistan was the right place to move as they can't tolerates dead bodies daily. I have Indian friend who mentioned same thing. Pakistan at that time was great economy, great reputations and no massacres of killings. That's was ten-fifteen years ago.

Just brilliant. And what about today? Who has the title of a 'failed state', faces numerous drone attacks from a foreign power on a daily basis and is fighting a never-ending WoT that's raking up very high casualty rates?

Just some government who made Pakistan a bad reputation state, not failed state.

are u kidding me Indian Muslims to pakistan ?:P not even in our bad dreams dude... by the way when are you migrating to your safe from canada

Hello, how are you? You will move to Pakistan next 20 years when Pakistan become stable! :P

LOL when did that happen? Any credible link would be appreciated.

Not sure about Pakistan but yeah India is great.

How could I search credible link that was 10-15 years ago. Alot of violences happened in India hai na.

Did you forgot your history. India may have plans to separate Bangladesh from racist west Punjabi's, But that does not give you an excuse to do the genocide of millions of Bengalis.

You should be ashamed of what you did to your own country men in 1971 instead you are pointing fingers to india like a cry baby. West punjabi elite are War mongering people compared to sindh, Balochistan and paktoons. But to india's bad luck these guys are running the country and it is their policies and bloodshed, that brought a shame to your country in 1971,1999 and recently may 2 osama raid.
The problem lies in your west punjabi generals who still feel they are navabs who are destined to rule the delhi throne as if it was their birth right. They brain washed your brains that includes propaganda in the textbooks about false victories. Of the total years of pakistan existence pakistan never won a war with india whether it is covert,open or diplomatic war.
Today your country lies at the bottom in economic and human development wise, Your leaders advocate jihad against India to keep your attention away from internal problems. The recent trend in pakistan is collecting a bunch of blood thirsty terrorists,retired ISI and army generals and using for defence for pakistan from an imagined enemy.
The Last but not the least thing is "Today Pakistan's ideology is in identity crisis, its people are divided into sects like mujahirs, sunni, shia's and ahmedis, and its economy is in worst condition since its formation, the moderates and educated ones are leaving the country for the sake of good life" .
I suggest you to write an article on terrorist attacks happening inside Afganistan with the support of ISI and the atrocities taliban are doing like openly cutting throats of people and beating girls. Add to that Lyari operation why the rangers had to shoot their own people just like a civil war, that will help your people.

List of insurgencies happening inside pakistan:

1) Sunni shia killings.
2) Ethenic cleanising of ahmedis.
3) Killing fields of karachi (killing of mohagirs for the sake of west punjabi domination over sindh).
4) Balochistan freedom movement.
5) Pakthoons vs pak army rangers
6) Sindhudesh liberation army.
7) Recent sectarian violence in Gilgit Baltistan
8) Various terror groups trying to radicalize and convert the country to stone age culture(Good Talibanization)

The Future of united pakistan with West punjabi elite domination looks bleak isn't it??

1.5 million tourists in Kashmir alone in 2011....and people are talking about declaring India as terrorist state where it is tagged as emerging "Soft" power.
Why people don't into their own backyard or their "Deeper than ocean friendship" ally ?
I would like to see the same author to prepare detail account of his own country and his country's ally through same perspective.

Threads like these degrade the quality of this forum. What a disgrace. Mental masturbation at its paragon.

Did you forgot your history. India may have plans to separate Bangladesh from racist west Punjabi's, But that does not give you an excuse to do the genocide of millions of Bengalis.

You should be ashamed of what you did to your own country men in 1971 instead you are pointing fingers to india like a cry baby. West punjabi's are War mongering people compared to sindh, Balochistan and paktoons. But to india's bad luck these guys are running the country and it is their policies and bloodshed, that brought a shame to your country in 1971,1999 and recently may 2 osama raid.
The problem lies in your generals who still feel they are navabs who are destined to rule the delhi throne as if it was their birth right. They brain washed your brains that includes propaganda in the textbooks about false victories. Of the total years of pakistan existence pakistan never won a war with india whether it is covert,open or diplomatic war.
Today your country lies at the bottom in economic and human development wise, Your leaders advocate jihad against India to keep your attention away from internal problems. The recent trend in pakistan is collecting a bunch of blood thirsty terrorists,retired ISI and army generals and using for defence for pakistan from an imagined enemy.
The Last but not the least thing is "Today Pakistan's ideology is in identity crisis, its people are divided into sects like mujahirs, sunni, shia's and ahmedis, and its economy is in worst condition since its formation, the moderates and educated ones are leaving the country for the sake of good life" .
I suggest you to write an article on terrorist attacks happening inside Afganistan with the support of ISI and the atrocities taliban are doing like openly cutting throats of people and beating girls. Add to that Lyari operation why the rangers had to shoot their own people just like a civil war, that will help your people.

List of insurgencies happening inside pakistan:

1) Sunni shia killings.
2) Ethenic cleanising of ahmedis.
3) Killing fields of karachi (killing of mohagirs for the sake of west punjabi domination over sindh).
4) Balochistan freedom movement.
5) Pakthoons vs pak army rangers
6) Sindhudesh liberation army.
7) Recent sectarian violence in Gilgit Baltistan
8) Various terror groups trying to radicalize and convert the country to stone age culture(Good Talibanization)

The Future of united pakistan with West punjabi domination looks bleak isn't it??

u forgot to add 'Kidnapping, raping and forcefull conversion of minority women'

I think 14th, May 2012, will be the best day to declare India as terrorist state.

Please can we make it the 16th? I'm traveling.

I remember very well, some years ago, there were alot of issues between Hindus and Muslims masscares, some mosques were destroyed and Kashmir violences. Some Indian Muslims realized that Pakistan was the right place to move as they can't tolerates dead bodies daily. I have Indian friend who mentioned same thing. Pakistan at that time was great economy, great reputations and no massacres of killings. That's was ten-fifteen years ago.

What is your point? Were the rules different then? Did people find it difficult to move? Did your friend move? Or do you have a quota of posts to write per day?

Countries currently on the list
1.1 Cuba
1.2 Iran
1.3 Sudan
1.4 Syria
2 Countries that have been removed
2.1 Iraq
2.2 Libya
2.3 North Korea
2.4 South Yemen
State Sponsors of Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps this video will also answer your query.

You are in EXCELLENT company then! Lucky people! Like joining an exclusive, toff club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the Kashmiris certainly think of them as terrorists. May not be such a bad idea.

LUCKNOW: A day after Osama bin Laden was killed by US forces in Pakistan, Lucknow's Shia Muslim community has called on the international community to declare the country a terrorist state.

"What more proof one needs," asked Maulana Yasoof Abbas, one of the youngest clerics in Lucknow, which has a substantial Shia population. That Pakistan was kept in the dark about the operation proves that the US was sure of Islamabad's terror links, he said.

India's Shia population of 50 million is the second-largest in the world after Iran's.

"I find it hard to believe that Osama could thrive in Pakistan despite the government fearing a backlash from the US," said prominent cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawwad.

Another noted cleric, Kalbe Sadiq, said Osama was a menace and his death was unlikely to have any major impact on the terror situation.

"Even after Osama's death, Pakistan continues to shelter people like Hafiz Sayeed and people of his ilk. It explains that the country is not ashamed of nurturing terrorists," said Kolkata-based teacher Safdar Rizvi. He said Shia radicalism in the 80s when Ayathollah Khomeini implemented Sharia inspired Osama. "Osama looked down upon the community when it came to implementation of pure Islamic law," he added.

Declare Pakistan a terrorist state, demand Shia clerics - Times Of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom