What's new

It's raining funds for Kejriwal

Mujraparty

Reaction score
Country
India
It's raining funds for Kejriwal: Aam Aadmi fervour sees soldiers, rickshaw pullers, children and businessmen donate Rs 6-7 lakh every day :woot:

Hong Kong-based Non-Resident Indian Amit Aggarwal donated Rs 50 lakh to the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). "AAP is trying to bring the change we seek. That is why I came forward to help them," he said.

Nidhi, a Class IX student who has been saving her pocket money for the last two years in a piggy bank, donated all her savings to AAP. She also made a small speech at an Arvind Kejriwal rally, saying that Kejriwal's fight is everyone's fight. Nidhi wants to see a corruption-free India.

K.C. Mohindroo, 87, donated his entire month's pension to the AAP, whose ideology impressed him.
Ravi Das, a rickshaw-puller in the Capital, wanted to be part of the movement. And he is, after donating all he could spare: Rs 10.

This list could go on and on. The AAP fervour has caught on with 45,000 donors already, be they soldiers from Siachen or businessmen in America.

When activist-turned-politician Kejriwal forayed into the political arena last November, he knew money would be needed to fight the political battles that lay ahead.

Kejriwal began organising public meetings in the national Capital to garner support, urging people to donate to the AAP.

"I seek your time and money in this mission as we are all working towards a common cause. Most parties are funded by big corporates for something in return but this will not happen in AAP. This party would be funded by the Aam Aadmi and Aam Aurat of this country. That would be the
beginning of an honest and transparent politics, unfortunately which runs on black money today," Kejriwal would say.

It's worked. People started depositing their savings into the AAP's account, which has now swelled to a very impressive Rs 11.5 crore.

Mail Today went through the list of donors, discovering that most people have donated Rs 500 or more. These are all common people who pay taxes to the government, and the amount is thus substantial.

Funds galore

"People contribute from all across the country. There are auto-drivers, rickshaw-pullers, labourers and small time businessmen. While most of them contributed Rs 500 or more, there are more than 200 people who have donated more than Rs 50,000 to the party" said a party worker.

Many people have donated online. Besides, people come forward at every public meeting and give whatever they have at that moment.

"There are numerous example when people contributed whatever they had in their wallet," he added. Thanking people for their contributions, Kejriwal said. "Thousands of supporters, like Amit, are coming forward to support AAP. We have collected Rs 4 lakh from the door-to-door campaign in New Delhi constituency alone."

article-2430109-1835C54400000578-957_634x381.jpg

Kejriwal said that contributions by common people have made his resolve to change the politics of this country even stronger.

Rajya Sabha member and businessman Rajeev Chandrasekhar raised eyebrows all around when he recently donated Rs 5 lakh to the party. Following the donation, he posted a remark on Facebook, saying: "Made my first financial support to Aam Aadmi Party for their Delhi campaign - Rs 5 Lakhs! Their performance in the Delhi elections is important for all those who care about the 'real issues' of governance and politics of serving people! It's no longer ok to be silent and mute spectators to what is happening! Take a stand!"

Kejriwal has been scathing about the lack of transparency on the donations of other big parties like Congress and BJP.

"The Congress got donations worth Rs 2,008 crore and the BJP got Rs 995 crore. Can they publish the list of all donors? More importantly, if they cannot come clean about their own internal funding, how can they be expected to clean up corruption?" said Kejriwal.

article-2430109-1835C53600000578-972_306x187.jpg

No secrets

AAP workers said that the party discloses all donations, even of Rs 1. "We have made the system completely transparent following the instructions of Kejriwal. Every detail is online. More importantly, we update the list on a real-time basis which means every online contribution gets added to the list of donors within few minutes," he added.

Read more: It's raining funds for Kejriwal: Aam Aadmi fervour sees soldiers, rickshaw pullers, children and businessmen donate Rs 6-7 lakh every day | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

lets see if the party will be any different from others ,lets hope they remain transparent all the best .

lets see if the party will be any different from others ,lets hope they remain transparent all the best .

Nobody can be perfect ....Politics is dirty field ....Kejriwal knows that ! There will be allegations against Kejriwal and AAP too it's part and parcel of Politics ....however at present AAP gives us the cleanest choice ....but AAP has long way to go !

Why isn't this guy getting any electronic media coverage compared to other political parties? Maybe he should divert some of the party funds to Media personals. We get to hear rarely about his progress in Delhi... however i was shocked to read other day that AAP is making good strides in Delhi & it could come close 2nd in upcoming assembly elections!

Nobody can be perfect ....Politics is dirty field ....Kejriwal knows that ! There will be allegations against Kejriwal and AAP too it's part and parcel of Politics ....however at present AAP gives us the cleanest choice ....but AAP has long way to go !

this is their only first elections and certainly have a long way to go ,and the prepoll survay is indicating good result for them in Delhi.

Why isn't this guy getting any electronic media coverage compared to other political parties? Maybe he should divert some of the party funds to Media personals. We get to hear rarely about his progress in Delhi... however i was shocked to read other day that AAP is making good strides in Delhi & it could come close 2nd in upcoming assembly elections!

"They" are told not to give this man much footage.

Its costs approximately 3 cr for ever candidate in assembly elections, if he is contesting the Delhi ones he need more money

This Guy is Cheat ... He was an IRS officer he could exposed lots of things using his power BUT he did none during his tenure ...

How can any one call him Honest .... other then that all Sane people left Arvind including Anna , Kiren Bedi , VK Singh , Santosh Hedge , Baba Ramdev ... the current AAP is not the same it was earlier ... No body should Vote to this B-Team Congressiii...

25 Questions to Arvind Kejriwal...

1. Why Arvind Kejriwal & his wife were never transferred out of Delhi in their entire career if they were fighting against Corrupt Govt. unlike Ashok Khemka or Durga Shakti?

2. What are Kejriwal's achievements as an IRS Officer?

3. What is his stand on Kashmir, Indian Army and Hindu Terrorism with respect to Bhushan's comments?

4. What is the stand of Aam Aadmi Party on Ram Janmabhoomi issue?

5. What does AK think of the Martyrdom of Mohanchand Sharma in Batla House?

6. What had Narendra Modi got to do in his speech and banners at Jantar Mantar when Sikhs were protesting against Sajjan Kumar?

7. Why dreaded Maoist leaders such as Binayak Sen, who have been convicted by Court, are in AAP core Reforms team?

8. Imam Bukhari who has dozens of arrest warrants against him and was openly seen for calling for Islamic Rule in India, Kejriwal has been seen with him on occasions, would he clarify his relations with him?

9. Is there any personal reason why Kejriwal chose not to speak against Navin Jindal and Pawan Bansal on matters of Scams and Corruption?

10. Kejriwal intelligently did an expose on Nitin Gadkari naming him in an irrigation scam, but he really didn’t mention that it was Sharad Pawar & family which was in power for over a decade in Maharashtra

11. What was the reason that Bharat Mata picture was removed in later anshans/protests by Kejriwal

12. What was the reason for his Media Byte - "We dont want support from communal people" on question asked by a journalist about RSS providing food during their Anshan when at a later stage, AAP workers who went for Relief work in Uttarakhand, were found gobbling food in Baba Ramdev’s camp, which was meant for Flood Victims?

13. Why is Kejriwal utterly silent on Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh of Congress, when he faced so many serious allegations?

14. Who asked Kejriwal to go on Aamaran Anshan (fast unto death) and later break his fast by drinking water from a Steel Glass (he wasn’t asked for either of the two)

15. What was the reason of him for writing a letter to Muslims saying Batla house encounter was fake and Ishrat Jahan was an innocent who was killed in Fake encounter?

16. Further Why did he mention that “many innocent Muslims are killed in Gujarat” in his letter, when he does not have proof that those were fake.

17. Also why does Kejriwal handpick Gujarat in citing examples of encounters on terrorists when the number of encounters in Congress ruled Maharashtra and AP, north eastern states and Uttar Pradesh are much higher?

18. Even when it came to UP Riots, Kejriwal blamed Modi and Amit Shah and faintly mentioned Samajwadi Party, when in reality 2 Congress ex MPs were booked and BSP, SP MPs were found inciting violence. Why this soft corner in not naming Congress responsible for UP Riots?

19. Why did Kejriwal not campaign for the BJP govt. of Uttarakhand in the last Assembly elections, as they had promised even when they passed exactly the same Lokayukta Bill that team Anna wanted, although Kejriwal is silent on Congress removing most of its content from the bill after it came to power last year in Uttarakhand.

20. During his tenure as IAS officer, how many corrupt people did Arvind kejriwal bust? He says corruption is deep rooted, therefore he must have busted a lot of corrupt officials during his tenure as IAS officer

21. He set up an Internal Lokpal to investigate Corruption of AAP members such as Mayank Gandhi, Damania etc. How was the process carried out and how is Internal Lokpal of AAP any different than CBI investigating Congress?

22. There were allegations on Kejriwal that he siphoned off extra salary during his tenure as IAS officer. He refused the charges, but returned the extra salary he had taken to the department. If he had not taken illegal salary why did he return it?

23. AAP was forthcoming in demanding investigation of encounters of alleged terrorists Ishrat Jahan and Shahzad of Batla house. Why did he not ask for investigation of alleged murder of RTI activist & AAP member Santosh Koli?

24. What was the need for AAP leader to work with Congress candidate's husband Sanjeev Bhatt against Narendra Modi just before Gujarat election in 2012 to do a fake expose which was later quashed?

25. Lastly, why is AAP not responding to RTI queries, including convicted people in its Core Reforms team, when it claims to support RTI for political parties and the Supreme Court ruling?

arvind7.jpg

A lot has been said and written about Arvind kejriwal and his aam aadmi party.Still there are few ignorants who will wake up some day, open their facebook account after a month, or watch news channel for a change and start telling us ” why do you guys accuse him, at least he is doing something”.This little piece of article I am writing only and only for those holy *****.So guys gear up, below I will try n break few myths, if you are open to understand the reality beyond that filmy emotional frame of mind !! And I will try to be as practical as practically possible for me.
PS :- Those who get wet just because he is an IITian, please stay away from my post.
Myth 1 :- Arvind was the man behind Anna movement.
MY Take :- Wrong, the first Janlokpal draft was signed by Shri Shri Ravishankar, Baba Ramdev, and Anna Hazare. Arvind could be seen leading after the first Anshan.And there were many bigger celebrities then him in movement like Kiran bedi, Medha patkar, Justice Hegde etc. who left the movement due to dictatorial behavior of kejriwal and on the reasons of deviating the movement and its objectives.
———————————
myth 2 :- But he was the man behind RTI Law.
My Take :- Terribly wrong, In early 1990s Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathana (MKSS) began a movement to bring transparency to village financial accounts.In 1993, a first draft RTI law was proposed by the Consumer Education and Research Council, Ahmedabad, Gujarat (CERC). Subsequently multiple movements started in Rajasthan and in Maharashtra led by Anna Hazare and others.In 2002, NDA govt reworked the drafts and passed a “freedom of Information bill 2002″ based on HD shourie committee. However Congress later created another committee of beurocrats and civil society members to formulate a different version of this bill and finally in 2005 we had this RTI law. His contribution is limited to as a member of NCPRI (one of the several NGOs campaining for RTI) and campaigning for it and not what has been told as the godfather of right to information act.
———————————
myth 3 :- But he left such a lucrative job
MY Take :- Pathetic of all, is Ashok Khemka making money ? did Vinod Rai make money ? Is Durga Shakti Nagpal making money ? did G R Khernar make money ? did T N Sheshan make money ? Are you saying those who are fighting inside the system are all corrupts and thieves ? Its such a disgusting thing to hear from the official websites of aam aadmi party.The fact is , Arvind never served the job seriously, during his tenure only he joined missionaries of charity (Mother Teresa fame) and went to north east for services and covertly spreading Christianity, later on devoted his time expanding his NGO and arranging for grants and donations worldwide, because one best thing about NGOs is , you make whole lot of money in the name of doing a cause. And when funds are coming from notorious Ford Foundation whose only business in countries is to destabilize them and carry on US interests, then what else can be said about it.
———————————-

arvind3.png

———————————-
myth 4 :- But he fighted corruption through his NGOs and by filing RTIs
MY Take :- Historical Facts does not support this. In his 10 + years of active job between 1991 to 2000 in Indian Revenue Services , there are no solid achivements which could prove his will to fight corruption. Let it be known that being “IRS officer” was the biggest opportunity for him to nail down corrupts , or at least to expose them and bring them to justice.
Still, I personally could not gather anything , so I ask you to tell me the top 5 achievements in which Arvind played a key role before Anna movement, any RTI which he filed which led to a big expose of corruption or scam …anything you remember…..? please enrich my knowledge as well in this regard. The fact of the matter is Aruna roy (his colleague in NCPRI) and the likes were the boot-licker of Sonia Gandhi and are always of the type of people who go along with people in power, receive huge gains, act covertly for the same people in power and for outsiders views maintain themselves as activists for a great cause.
———————————-
myth 5 :- He is a warrior and had shaken the government by the IAC movement
MY Take :- first thing first, the masses which joined the movement were not because of someone’s effort or personality cult, but because of the huge frustration inside, they saw one platform and joined spontaneously (including me), thousands and thousands of RSS man , nationalist organizations declared their support to the movement which led to the ultimate success. Ironically, Now we all see how shamelessly Arvind ridicule, accuse and abuse RSS and nationalist forces.
Another thing, all the true warriors are troubled and crippled by people in power through hook or crook, like Baba Ramdev, like Khemka and so on,
> why is it that this man served 10 + years as an active IRS officer and was never transfered out of Delhi ? whose blessings were upon him that he managed to bypass all the rulebooks ?
> why is that his wife (IRS officer)is serving for last 20 years in Delhi and she also never got transferred out of Delhi ? Why is that even after such a massive movement , there was no attempt to either trouble them or harass them ?
> Many of his relatives are doing business illegally, why none of them ever been framed (when it was so easy to do )like we see in other cases ?
> Most of us now agree that there are News channels who are directly funded by Congress , and one major player is NDTV who has so unanimously earned this reputation of being a congress mouthpiece, now why would such a channel award a person in the middle of the movement as “Indian of the Year” when the awarded person is so “honestly”fighting against government, when the person involved has so called “troubled” the govenment ?
The bitter fact is , Arvind was a smart ploy of Congress to diffuse the anger of Indians which was shooting up in a scale that one fine day it could have exploded in a true “revolution” in the leadership of Baba Ramdev, so they injected a trusted intelligent man into the movement and with 24×7 media coverage crafted him as a real Hero or a warrior, while covertly, he did whatever was best benefiting Congress led UPA.
Attached :- How brilliantly Arvind did Exposes, note the timing.
——————————————

arvind12.jpg

arvind1.png

——————————————-
MYTH 6 :- He was forced to form a political party
MY Take :- wrong, in such a vast democracy, one cannot bully a parliament and insist on accepting Janlokpal in toto. There was a time when BJP as well as Congress were ready to pass a bit diluted Lokpal bill along with an Independent CBI, but Arvind never accepted it, because had he accepted it, the balloon he so smartly created would have busted and his ultimate aim to turn this support into a political outfit could have died the same day. But if we look back today, to a larger benefit of this country, had he accepted that formula, it could have been the biggest achievement for all of us who supported the movement.Today we would have had an independent CBI, a functional Lokpal at least. I am not going into the details of how he be fooled Anna, and even after Anna’s appeal, never retracted from the decision of forming a political party.
——————————————-
Myth 7 IAC was transformed into Aam aadmi party
MY Take :- farce , almost entire cadre of AAP are fresh faces who joined now for their own vested interests and reap the benefits if party earns few seats etc, rest all of IAC cream have left Arvind, so ethically and morally, he or AAP does not represent the movement any more, alike Congress of today does not represent the congress of pre Independence era.
——————————————–
Myth 8 :- He raised voice against Robert Vadra and filed PIL in coal scam.
MY Take :- whatever documents Arvind produced against Vadra had already been produced and exposed by Subramiyan Swamy months back, but unfurtunately some “secular” people get media coverage while others dont. Regarding coal scam PIL , it was not Bhooshan but Mr. M L Sharma who filed the first PIL and rest all joined as co petitioners later on, and Bhooshan dominated mainstream media while ML Sharma chose to stay low profile.
——————————————–

arvind8.png

———————————————-
Another so called expose on Nitin Gadkari, while Ignoring a massive scam of Lavasa city ?

———————————————–
Myth 9 If he comes to power, he will be better then present lot of leaders
MY Take :- I doubt, rather I strongly believe the AAP version of Indian politics will be a disaster and they will prove to be worse then Congressis of today !! A slight promo of that is visible to all of us now : -
> when its founder member and financial backbone Prashant Bhooshan openly advocates separating Kashmir from India, the same Bhooshan tells the world that it is Indian Army which is doing atrocities on Kashmiris, how frustrating is that ? I mean I don’t remember any of the Congress leader saying such a terrible thing since Independence.
> On top of that, We have top Naxalite leaders in AAP’s national executive body ? I get extremely scared when I think what will be their policy on external and internal security if they ever come to power ?
> One of their prominent faces shazia Ilmi attends a rally organized by an anti national outfit and we “idols of innocence” keep sleeping.
> I could have waited, but the last nail in the coffin was put when Arvind Kejriwal doubted the encounter at Batla House, in which terrorists were killed along with one of out Inspectors.And he remained on his stand even after high court ruled that the encounter was genuine.
> Nowadays for muslim votes, he mostly relies on Imam Bukhari who has 67 non bailable warrants against him, and an ex.MLA of old Delhi who is a historysheeter in heinous crimes such as riots,vandalizing property etc, many of the rallies Arvind did along with such people, can you imagine your dream of a better India coming true if such are his best buddies in politics.I suspect, he will bring the ugliest form of appeasement politics in this country.

1. Pic with Sudheer bittu , a historysheeter having 36 cases of all criminal sort.

arvind5.jpg

3. Video in which Kejriwal supports a fresh investigation into Batla House Encounter and called it a fake encounter.

Video in which Prashant Bhushan blames Intelligence bureau to be infested with communal elements

4. Open appeasement politics by asking a crook extremist criminal Immam Bukhari to support their party.

arvind6.jpg

5. AAP Leader and probable MLA Candidate

aap-leader.jpg

Myth 10 :- At least he is doing something..what are you doing ?
MY Take :- Oh boy, now don’t give me this holy ****. you want to know what I am doing ? I am awekening innocent people like you by writing articles, bringing facts which no media channel would show, I am awekening people like you who get carried away by watching movies like “NAYAK”, who get blown away by “media created celebrities”, who do not care to dig deeper, and the ones who do not learn to doubt. And I feel fortunate that I am not doing what Arvind did to country, diffused the anger towards congress by acting as safety valve, diverted the anger towards BJP which had “little” business in any of the burning issues of country, and last, I feel fortunate of not doing anything if “doing” means joining a force which is so openly anti India.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Downright terrorists in the making. These idiots will turn Delhi into another UP.

While I don't stay there anymore, it is the capital of my country and I personally cannot see people with such agenda in power.

I don't understand how people are voting him to power. He's no better than Congress with this kind of an appeasement-based, anti-national mentality.

So pathetic that he had to resort to vote bank to enter politics. He used Anna Hazare (though I disagree with Hazare on many counts, his intention was genuine), he used Kiran Bedi's name and later he even softened up to BJP allies. Now their purpose is over, the man cheated everyone and is desperately trying to be a Congress ally.

Feigning enmity with Congress in Delhi and forging ties with it by being its mouthpiece in other states.

Now he wants to contest in Arunachal Pradesh. Perhaps he will write in Mandarin on his cap there. Fcking traitor.

I'd rather see that group Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena in power in Delhi. Its head, the sardar guy Tejinder Singh Bagga is an honest young man; something that the country really needs.

For those who say ArKe is doing something, how about checking out how much BSKS has done in Delhi.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom