What's new

Army not needed for long in Kashmir, Article 370 must stay: Arvind Kejriwal

kejriwal is indeed a turk ka patta, very smart move by congress and the power behind congress, they used media to accentuate his image, same old trick in andhra pradesh that time it was chrinageevi, u know why kejru wore scarf while addressing public cause he is wearing ear phones and takes diktats from high command.

The last part may be too much fr u guys to consume, but this bastrd will be hunted down along with congi dogs after MODI wins.

Jai hind!

aRE gONE NUTS u know that Us is leaving:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Afghanistan next year then all jihadees elements will move to india.you didn,t here what hafeez sahid said :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:in his rallies

These kinds of rants are counter-productive. Let them do a serious review of the situation and see what is possible. Every day the army is out in the streets, is a day when it becomes difficult to bring in a stable calm. Army is the last resort, not the first. With more than two decades of touch army presence in the valley, the risk of having an entire generation of people growing up without knowing stable calm and how to operate in it is high. That's not good at all.

These kinds of rants are counter-productive. Let them do a serious review of the situation and see what is possible. Every day the army is out in the streets, is a day when it becomes difficult to bring in a stable calm. Army is the last resort, not the first. With more than two decades of touch army presence in the valley, the risk of having an entire generation of people growing up without knowing stable calm and how to operate in it is high. That's not good at all.
Army didn,t think so as strategic point of view Its wrong Because its a main Target for ISI and its Plans and Its Sensitive issue For people of india and politicians.they Scared to touch this Sensitive nerve Even Hard For Congress To:undecided::undecided:

lol.. Krazywal & his krazy thoughts! He should act rather within his limits & learn to run a state instead of running away from responsibilities before issuing statements about national security issues.

utter BS. I stand for cancellation of article 370 and support army presence to kill more jihadis and help them to meet whatever it is.

all those who r rooting for indefinite army presence in kashmir,,,,,let me assure u,it will be counter productive....

I have 1st hand experience of special powers act,,,n have seen how it is missused......
most ppl supporting d stay of army,,,dont know what it is like...
millitants kill soldiers/common ppl,,,in turn soldiers kill millitants/common ppl(collateral)/innocents(fire arms planted on them later)......which by one way or other leads to more potential extremist recruits....

a fundamental question,,,,,why kashmiris r anti India??
is it because they r pro pakistan(very much debatable),hence by default anti India??.......NO

anser is they r against India because of our policies.,,
appeasement is not going to win there hearts.....the millitary presence shud b gradually decreased from d valley....n concentrated on LOC...more economic opportunities shud b provided,,alongwith some healthy doses of nationalism...zero tolerance for any anti national activity(like burning of national flag not cheering for Pakistan cricket team)

Again I know it is easier said then done,,,but hope that our policy makers do somethng right....kashmir issue can be solved....(now dont say that there is no issue in the first place)

ps..now dont nuke me for this:p:

Finally a rare sane indian. Now he will be gadar for indians. :hitwall:

all those who r rooting for indefinite army presence in kashmir,,,,,let me assure u,it will be counter productive....

I have 1st hand experience of special powers act,,,n have seen how it is missused......
most ppl supporting d stay of army,,,dont know what it is like...
millitants kill soldiers/common ppl,,,in turn soldiers kill millitants/common ppl(collateral)/innocents(fire arms planted on them later)......which by one way or other leads to more potential extremist recruits....

a fundamental question,,,,,why kashmiris r anti India??
is it because they r pro pakistan(very much debatable),hence by default anti India??.......NO

anser is they r against India because of our policies.,,
appeasement is not going to win there hearts.....the millitary presence shud b gradually decreased from d valley....n concentrated on LOC...more economic opportunities shud b provided,,alongwith some healthy doses of nationalism...zero tolerance for any anti national activity(like burning of national flag not cheering for Pakistan cricket team)

Again I know it is easier said then done,,,but hope that our policy makers do somethng right....kashmir issue can be solved....(now dont say that there is no issue in the first place)

ps..now dont nuke me for this:p:
What you propose has been put in practise for quite some time. Kashmir is more peaceful than Delhi - trust me. :P Our beloved neighbours don't call us evil baniya for no reason.

damn....ignorant me....:p:
We have not been very successful yet - though. I also find the barricaded roads irritating :P

Besides AFSPA is misused. There is enough incentive for it. I can't speak much about its merits or demerits. :hitwall:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom