What's new

Army not needed for long in Kashmir, Article 370 must stay: Arvind Kejriwal

Remove army. Save J&K.

And put other states at Risk ? :coffee:

Just FYI . . the presence of army personals is decreased, . and its a contentious process.

Our Commanders don't need any Tom, Dik or Harry like you to dictate them whats good and whats not good for our nation !!:coffee:

Last edited:
And put other states at Risk ? :coffee:

Just FYI . . the presence of army personals is decreased, . and the its a contentious process.

Our Commanders don't need any Tom, Dik or Harry like you to dictate them whats good and whats not good for our nation !!:coffee:
if you will treat kashmiris as danger, they will return the favor.

if you will treat kashmiris as danger, they will return the favor.

Ok,

what was our strength in the valley before this Mujahiddin drama was started ?

and who gave this local support to these unwanted foreigners on our lands ?

who increased the trust gap ?

everything is mutual in this world :coffee:

Army will leave at the right time . . not before that. . not after that. .:coffee:

Remove army. Save J&K.
really...what will happen then....have you any idea....
only blabbering like a rattu tota will make no difference.....sometime use your brain....
who will be there to save in case of another kargil...
who will be there if there is terrorist attack.....
who will be there in case of violence ....which is common there....
who will be there to defend the borders from the pakistani shelling.......

will u go....and protect the borders.,,,,,,,..giving Bhashan here is very easy...but putting it in action is hard.......
J&K is only saved because of army....once army gone there will be no J& K but only Azad Kashmir and COK...:coffee:

really...what will happen then....have you any idea....
only blabbering like a rattu tota will make no difference.....sometime use your brain....
who will be there to save in case of another kargil...
who will be there if there is terrorist attack.....
who will be there in case of violence ....which is common there....
who will be there to defend the borders from the pakistani shelling.......

will u go....and protect the borders.,,,,,,,..giving Bhashan here is very easy...but putting it in action is hard.......
J&K is only saved because of army....once army gone there will be no J& K but only Azad Kashmir and COK...:coffee:
Rapes, murders and fake encounter......if the army is stationed at the cost of poor kashmiris. All of your listed points are baseless. Tell me why is that we've such strong numbers stationed in J & k but not pakistan doing the same?

Rapes, murders and fake encounter......if the army is stationed at the cost of poor kashmiris. All of your listed points are baseless. Tell me why is that we've such strong numbers stationed in J & k but not pakistan doing the same?
LOL...
you want to say....Indian army is stationed there to rape, murder or fake encounter.......:crazy:
do you have idea what u are speaking.....:disagree:

army is there because we have to look at both side....
on left is pakistan and on east is china.......our territory is surrounded by both.....
man u kneed to get well soon//////these type of accuses on army which defend us day and night.....:disagree:

ISI's offices in Pakistan held Kashmir are bigger than Nawaz's palace. Don't live in fiction, check some facts.

Is Kejriwal ko koi do din Pattan aur Sopore ki sair karwa do. Akal thikane aa jayegi.

370 may stay, Kejriwal won't.

Exactly

Siachen me jab -9 se bhi niche temperature jata hai or gote sunn pad jate hain . . aise mahol me iske or Prashant bhosad jaise logon ko waha night duty karwayi jani chahiye.

sari akal thikane aa jani ek rat me:partay:

He is right on this one, army should not be there and 370 is the promise we gave to them so we need to keep it.

Back
Top Bottom