What's new

Army not needed for long in Kashmir, Article 370 must stay: Arvind Kejriwal

We are not saying this its your own people ask them to let it go. It's Kashmiris themselves ask them to let it go. We can just share your pain. If we can forget 71 you should also forget 47. We don't want to break india now. But what we should think about these indians/isi agents who are talking about it. Let's share the pain.:coffee:
hahahaha...
ignorance at its best......
you don't wanna break india now........Like you could.....
you tried it several times in past 66 years...what you have achieved ..zero..nada.....
and I am not in the mood to ask kashmiries.....kashmir rahega india.....you can try again....if u wish....:agree:

hahahaha...
ignorance at its best......
you don't wanna break india now........Like you could.....
you tried it several times in past 66 years...what you have achieved ..zero..nada.....
and I am not in the mood to ask kashmiries.....kashmir rahega india.....you can try again....if u wish....:agree:
Acha when you have mood Ask them. And please use some other sentence, when ever I speak an indian his last resort is "ignorance at its best" sometime I feel it's same guy sitting there and saying " come back again". Now we really don't need to break india when indians themselves are saying this. Why should we?. We needed a country and we took it in 47 after breaking india ,so 1st nada gone. 2nd time we wished we took half kashmir. Now we really not in mood to wish. Yes we can share your pain because its common you lost half india we lost half pakistan. And we are friends nows so we can understand your pain.

Srinagar, March 06 (KMS): The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Chief and former Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejirwal, has said that guns and lathis are not needed and army should not stay for a longer period in Kashmir.

Kejriwal while speaking in a news talk show ‘Candidate 2014’, said, “They don’t need lathis and guns in Kashmir.

“What we need is the positive approach so that people of the region could be befriended. We have to win their hearts.”

On army’s presence in Kashmir, Kejriwal said, “I can only say that we don’t need army for a longer period in Kashmir as it could have many several repercussions.”

Referring to Article 370, he said this Article must stay and should not be abrogated. “We have different types of agreements of accession with different states in India. We have one type of agreement with the tribal areas and one with the hilly areas.”

Army must not stay longer in Kashmir: Kejriwal | Kashmir Media Service
I was among one of his suppoter but after seeing governance style I have no wonder to see his stupidity n day by day this guy is losing his credibility as a aam aadmi instead gaining a new title chutiya aadmi...... he has no vision or mission how he going to make india better place but he can make sure that how he is going to make a mess out of his stupidity. .....

What a bitchnigga.
when-are-you-just-going-to-stfu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom