What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

when i was in UK, a woman wearing mini skirt walked passed and i observed whistles in an area populated by university students, meaning highly educated western community. this didnt happen to the full clothed woman

to say wearing mini skirts or short clothes has no bearing and only attracts misogynistic elements in our society is nothing but feminazi statement.

I have spent most of my life living in the west. Seduction is directly related to the dress and only a moron or a dishonest person will state otherwise. Women use revealing dress to get attention all around world because they know it works...why in entertainment industry women wear skimpy dresses if that was not the case?
Really this kind of mega crap can only be pedalled among the uneducated, dishonest and mindless desi libtards.

Last edited:
I have spent most of my living in the west. Seduction is directly related to the dress and only a moron or a dishonest person will state otherwise. Women use revealing dress to get attention all around world because they know it works...why in entertainment industry women wear skimpy dresses if that was not the case?
Really this kind of mega crap can only be pedalled among the uneducated, dishonest and mindless desi libtards.
I agreed seduction / attraction related to women dress but not molestation or rape.

I have spent most of my living in the west. Seduction is directly related to the dress and only a moron or a dishonest person will state otherwise. Women use revealing dress to get attention all around world because they know it works...why in entertainment industry women wear skimpy dresses if that was not the case?

people who deny this fact of nature are simply in denial or femenazis.

I agreed seduction / attraction related to women dress but not molestation or rape.

Well, it is like testing the limits of men, the strong ones would be able to control themselves, they will look away and walk past her but the weak ones will not be able control themselves and will give in to the temptation...still they are punishable but the woman in an immodest dress is an open invitation and part of that crime as well. That is why Islam has dress codes for both men and women. You implement that in the society along with sharia punishments, harassment will drop to zero.

So her statement is wrong.. and that's what I have been saying.

Well, it is like testing the limits of men, the strong ones would be able to control themselves, they will look away and walk past her but the weak ones will not be able control themselves and will give in to the temptation...still they are punishable but the woman in an immodest dress is an open invitation and part of that crime as well. That is why Islam has dress codes for both men and women. You implement that in the society along with sharia punishments, harassment will drop to zero.

So her statement is wrong.. and that's what I have been saying.

"Harassment will drop to you" LMFAO
I don't think you know how harrassment works in Pakistan buddy.

"Harassment will drop to you" LMFAO
I don't think you know how harrassment works in Pakistan buddy.
Mate my family still resides in Pakistan and I often visit Pakistan and spend time there so I'm not an alien or foreigner. I know how is the street culture there. With our homes in three major cities (Lahore, Islamabad and Multan), I get to experience the differences in the cultures of three regions and interact with very liberal to very conservative people. I have travelled to more places in Pakistan than most of my relatives and friends living in Pakistan. I know about the hypocrisy of Pakistani men especially from Multan and Mianwali who do not want anyone to look at their women (their wives, sisters and daughters) but they want to see other women without any restriction or fear of being reprimanded. Lahoris are pretty fair but even they exhibit some similar absurdities. Islamabad has a very polarized culture with little middle point.

Mate my family still resides in Pakistan and I often visit Pakistan and spend time there so I'm not an alien or foreigner. I know how is the street culture there. With our homes in three major cities (Lahore, Islamabad and Multan), I get to experience the differences in the cultures of three regions and interact with very liberal to very conservative people. I have travelled to more places in Pakistan than most of my relatives and friends living in Pakistan. I know about the hypocrisy of Pakistani men especially from Multan and Mianwali who do not want anyone to look at their women (their wives, sisters and daughters) but they want to see other women without any restriction or fear of being reprimanded. Lahoris are pretty fair but even they exhibit some similar absurdities. Islamabad has a very polarized culture with little middle point.

Dressing affects the way people perceive each other. Yes I agree. A woman who dresses for attention will receive attention I agree on that too (and so will any male with normal biology). But rape ? Majority of the rape occurs in undeveloped and rural areas of Pakistan (and barely any gets reported BTW), maybe you have more insight than me but as far as in aware these are not areas where women roam around in bikinis but mostly burqa and hijab. Famous cases such as the one of Dr.Shazia and Mukhtara mai were conservatively dressed women.

If by your logic men are "helpless" then is every woman being raped in the west ? Youve lived in Sweden so you know this certainly isn't the case. By this logic would you also say that pedophiles are "helpless" ? Maybe the children should be blamed for provoking such behavior ? Maybe if I get car-jacked on the highway then I should be blamed because I was driving a nice car. The difference is mentality.

Short / revealing dresses may attract crowd / hooting but molestation and rape happened because of the sick mentality of the culprit/s not the dresses.

Dressing affects the way people perceive each other. Yes I agree. A woman who dresses for attention will receive attention I agree on that too (and so will any male with normal biology). But rape ? Majority of the rape occurs in undeveloped and rural areas of Pakistan (and barely any gets reported BTW), maybe you have more insight than me but as far as in aware these are not areas where women roam around in bikinis but mostly burqa and hijab. Famous cases such as the one of Dr.Shazia and Mukhtara mai were conservatively dressed women.
You need to read this post in its entirety to understand.
Hamza has a strong educational background...He was a css officer..who has of course studied many things related to social and religious parameters or atleast he has better understanding of such matters than his collegues.

These people in media industry..u will see most of them are very poor regarding educational background...who have never read/understood history,culture,social and religious values and all u can hear from them are the means to promote obscenity in society.

Yesterday a liberal wrote an article about the dance show of 10-year old girls on item numbers on Sahir lodhi's show..n according to that writer..there's nothing wrong with it...n one who think's it's wrong is actually a pervert.I mean this is the level of our so called liberals. Tomorrow they will say if a girl walks around completely naked..nothing is wrong with it..the person who thinks it's wrong is actually at mistake.

According to modernism..nothing is vulgar anymore..every thing is justified by being cool or personal choice..and the best part is no one should have the right to judge anyone at all. Tomorrow these liberals will even favor, having an incest relationship with any of the family member..under following golden rules
freedom to do anything/it's none of your business
personal choice
two involved adults giving consent for such an activity

And the best part still will be...if u think it's wrong..NO..actually it's YOU who is wrong!!!

People who think that dressing has nothing to do with rape cases...actually want that

Women should have complete freedom to wander around naked but men must be bound to lower their gaze n if by mistake someone has looked at a women..he should be arrested for Harassment/Rape allegations

Miss, no doubt rape is a heinous crime, but it's not a very simple one..it has multiple causes

Desperation
Lust
Exertion of Power

It's really funny when women blame rapist for only the last cause and simply ignore the above 2 very important reasons..Both desperation and lust is promoted by mainly media and it has a very strong relation with the dressing of a women...when u glamorize a women wearing shorts/backless dresses and present her as a perfect women to get...what do u expect from people to go after???

Media continuously promotes that the purpose of one's life is to get into a relationship...You can see whatever product is advertised by media..main theme is unless guy doesn't has that product..girls ignore him n the moment he get's the product model becomes his gf..that's the 1st purpose which spreads desperation.

2ndly..all movies initially show the first purpose i.e to get a girl/boy....and the main aim is to consummate the relationship.And u will never see a women in burka being glamorized as a heroin, a desirable woman..it's always some girl wearing revealing dresses.
Both of these main points are related to lust and desperation.

As far as exerting power is concerned, well tell me when a man hits a women(also a wrong act)...he exerts power in this case too...how would u compare hitting a woman or raping a woman?? i mean which is worse and why???

If by your logic men are "helpless" then is every woman being raped in the west ? Youve lived in Sweden so you know this certainly isn't the case. By this logic would you also say that pedophiles are "helpless" ? Maybe the children should be blamed for provoking such behavior ? Maybe if I get car-jacked on the highway then I should be blamed because I was driving a nice car. The difference is mentality.
That is your logic and not mine....so don't try to put your crap in my name...that's a troll trait to try to put your own words in other's mouth. If you have comprehension problems then it is not my issue.

Last edited:

That is your logic and not mine....so don't try to put your crap in my name...that's a troll trait to try to put your own words in other's mouth. If you have comprehension problems than it is not my issue.

How is it my logic ? In an earlier post you said "that weak men will give into temptation" because "it is like testing limits of men" as well as "a woman in indecent dressing is an open invitation". I didn't put these words in your mouth you wrote them yourself. Do children also test the limits of men ? Should I also be put in jail because by driving a nice looking car I was testing the limits of a thief and was an open invitation ?

There is no need to call me a troll or show aggression towards me lol. If you want to be angry then be angry at the narrative you are pushing and justifications you are giving.

Moreover..liberals here think..we are tying to blame victim here..NO.. not at all...we are asking them to take precautionary measures..to minimize such horrific anecdotes.

Let's ask me a question..when you park a car at any public place, you lock it right???why do u do that..isn't it the responsibility of others not to damage/steal it..why do u have to lock the car???You take a precautionary measure..although it is entirely possible that even after your car is locked it is stolen by some skilled thief..but you still lock your car...why??bcoz you are minimizing the probability of getting it stolen.....So in the same way..when religion asks to apply parda/hijab..it is trying to minimize the probability..even a girl in burka can be raped..but still it's always better to have some precautionary measures...just like your car....i think liberals should give more value to the women than their cars

I was entirely OK with your reply, my good mate
until you reached the part above.

I can't lock my woman in parda/burqa the way I
lock my car because I don't own the woman.

Now when you switch to religion as a motive, I
have to let you express it out of deference for
your faith but it poses a problem for me that goes :

Even if the woman walks naked, it is still my decision to act or not to act
and I must be less wishy washy than Hamlet because I'm not going to act.
Let me go two steps further :

I am an autonomous thinker. My behaviour is mine alone to bear,
be it in my relation to God or to remain a coherent moral being.

A very serious perk of the liberty enjoyed with equal rights is precisely
that the woman is allowed to choose and that she chooses me.
The key word is choice.

I surmise that we have very different points of view
on that despite our basic agreement because of our
respective cultural backgrounds.

Just to give you an idea, I worked security and as
a bouncer for years and you have no idea, hopefully,
about the lowest levels of behaviour one witnesses
in such situations.

I've picked up girls passed out on drugs and alcohol
in the bathrooms, wearing about a belt and a bra ...
and as my job entailed made sure they were safe?

Then again, I can't grasp the power thing much and
that too must help in not feeling endowed to rape?
I'm the guy who rushes to the problem tackling / fight
even if no one follows. IMHoO, power is for egomaniacs.

And I'm not egomaniac, I'm much more proud than that!

So that this seems quite below my dignity, a bit animalistic :
Point is..he got excited because of two other reasons in the first place i.e. desperation/lust .

Be a real male, be the pride of the pride not its shame!

To be totally and brutally honest, I'd go much farther than
that poorly constructed sentence by that actress of yours :

It's a misconception that women have anything to do with rape.
It's a male problem, man!

Do the right thing, Tay.

Last edited:

That is your logic and not mine....so don't try to put your crap in my name...that's a troll trait to try to put your own words in other's mouth. If you have comprehension problems than it is not my issue.
It seems you are much more stupid than i thought....you simply can't understand the essence of taking precautionary measures.

Even if u have a great car..would u protect it or not..it's a valuable commodity..but not more valuable then honor of a woman..you are in favor to protect your car..but not women..strange.

Rural areas you mentioned..well i always told you one parameter is upbringing..which needs education..you are just concerned about 1 variable and intend to ignore others

As far as you quoted about Europe..well they have other methods to satisfy their sexual needs..which again are prohibited in islam..you take out those methods and see the result...now you will blame islam for not allowing consensual sex outside marriage and all that..well islam has given a better way of marrying children at an appropriate age..not in 30s.

But it is evident that you little brain is not capable enough of inspecting problems in the overall sense...you are just crying about 1 parameter...n if you actually read my posts i have also counted that parameter...but your mental limitations have not matured enough to see an overall picture or isn't familiar with the concept of integrity...So I think it's useless t
I was entirely OK with your reply, my good mate
until you reached the part above.

I can't lock my woman in parda/burqa the way I
lock my car because I don't own the woman. *

Now when you switch to religion as a motive, I
have to let you express it out of deference for
your faith but it poses a problem to me that goes :

Even if the woman walks naked, it is still my decision to act or not to act
and I must be less wishy washy than Hamlet because I'm not going to act.
Let me go two steps further :

I am an autonomous thinker. My behaviour is mine alone to bear,
be it in my relation to God or to remain a coherent moral being.

A very serious perk of the liberty enjoyed with equal rights is precisely
that the woman is allowed to choose and that she chooses me.
The key word is choice.
I surmise that have very different points of view
on that despite our basic agreement because of
our respective cultural backgrounds.

Just to give you an idea, I worked security and as
a bouncer for years and you have no idea, hopefully,
about the lowest levels of behaviour one witnesses
in such situations.

I've picked up girls passed out on drugs and alcohol
in the bathrooms, wearing about a belt and a bra ...
and as my job entailed made sure they were safe?

Then again, I can't grasp the power thing much and
that too must help in not feeling endowed to rape?
I'm the guy who rushes to the problem tackling / fight
even if no one follows. IMHoO power is for egomaniacs.

And I'm not egomaniac, I'm much more proud than that!

So that this seems quite below my dignity, a bit animalistic :

Be a real male, be the pride of the pride not its shame!

To be totally and brutally honest, I'd go much farther than
that poorly constructed sentence by that actress of yours :

It's a misconception that women have anything to do with rape.
It's a male problem, man!

Do the right thing, Tay.
Well regarding your point of choice..and your personal examples..I would say..there are many men who have good control over their lusts..I have mentioned in another post..may be you haven't seen it..that men control their lusts everyday/every moment when they are outside or in any public gathering..So yes their are many good men who have good control over their lusts and even a naked girl can't dent their resolve to respect women...but still that doesn't mean lust is not there.it is..but depends on control of every individual...It is about those men who can't control their lusts...it's a natural thing that every man has a different level of emotional control just like in other parameters.

I will say again..when we say that a woman should cover herself..we are not blaming women..we are advising her to increase precautionary measures.

Again an example, if you are walking through a street..full of hungry dogs...and you are walking with a tray full of meat/a big bone..through that street....would u still expect those dogs to control their desires???or would u feel their is some responsibility on u to take some precaution???

And no we don't own women..but it is incumbent own men to protect women

In conclusion
Listen..we both agree that..the ultimate criminal is the rapist...but we only differ on point to address this disease..I suggest we should take some measures ..in all the possible variables...to minimize the chances/opportunity of such crime.. But you suggest that no measure should be adopted and blame everything on mentality..n thus you have failed to give any point on how to tackle it...all u can do is hang that person at best..okay..but..what is the solution to prevent next rape from happening????

@war&peace ..last post wasn't meant for you..it was for someone else...n slight of mistake..it wasn't actually meant to be shared but a wrong click did the job

And no we don't own women..but it is incumbent own men to protect women

In conclusion
Listen..we both agree that..the ultimate criminal is the rapist...but we only differ on point to address this disease..I suggest we should take some measures ..in all the possible variables...to minimize the chances/opportunity of such crime.. But you suggest that no measure should be adopted and blame everything on mentality..n thus you have failed to give any point on how to tackle it...all u can do is hang that person at best..okay..but..what is the solution to prevent next rape from happening????

I think you answered what I would have yourself.

1st, "okay..but..what is the solution to prevent next rape from happening????"
I don't think that that is possible, period. Not anymore than murder or larceny.

2nd, in your own words : "... it is incumbent on men to protect women."
We can all intervene if only in words for the shy and if you're too weak to
control other men, you can still control yourself, right? Or call for help?

It struck me in the on-going debate on sexual harassment in the West how
no one brought up brothers and husbands and so on. As if those women had
no help whatsoever from their male friends and relatives ... which could be in
part due to some feminist attitudes welcoming women to mistrust and despise
men but that's a side debate.

In any case, If you assault sexually any woman I am related to or friends with,
even if you are in that high office, I'll get to your sorry jazz easier and stronger
than the Talibans to Kabul. Mano a mano?

And we're back to this being a guy's problem, man to man in your own head or
man to man in a back alley.

And I won't derive the pleasure the rapist did from beating him
because that it is precisely the problem. It will be a task, not fun.

Have a great day, mate, Tay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom