What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

We all know how sane you are so lets not judge

Too sane for Humza Ali Abbasi I guess.
He complained about educational institutes not being up to standard while working for the same guy who's responsible for thousands of fake degrees.
He complained about Sharukh Jatoi walking away scot free while working for the same channel that openly that openly accused Jibran Nasir (the only person in Pakistan who had the bollocks to register an appeal to re-open the case against Jatoi) of blasphemy when he announced he was going to register an appeal.
He complained about Indian cinema being trash while literally most of his films are filled with item songs and the same BS bollywood dishes out.

If you dress like a ho people are going to treat you like a ho. This applies in the professional and corporate levels as well.

Try going into a job interview with ripped jeans on. Employer would think you are a retard and be mad that you are wasting their time.

Too sane for Humza Ali Abbasi I guess.
He complained about educational institutes not being up to standard while working for the same guy who's responsible for thousands of fake degrees.
He complained about Sharukh Jatoi walking away scot free while working for the same channel that openly that openly accused Jibran Nasir (the only person in Pakistan who had the bollocks to register an appeal to re-open the case against Jatoi) of blasphemy when he announced he was going to register an appeal.
He complained about Indian cinema being trash while literally most of his films are filled with item songs and the same BS bollywood dishes out.
Axact was cleared by the court for whatrver they were accused of if you have solid evidencr against them the courts are open from Monday to Friday you can take your case to court

On blasphemy you know you are talking about the guy whi openly raised the Ahmadi issue right?You just dislike all those who dare to put forward the Pakistani pov without bending over backwards

Axact was cleared by the court for whatrver they were accused of if you have solid evidencr against them the courts are open from Monday to Friday you can take your case to court

On blasphemy you know you are talking about the guy whi openly raised the Ahmadi issue right?You just dislike all those who dare to put forward the Pakistani pov without bending over backwards

Axacts owner was cleared of money laundering charges. Thats it. The rest regarding fraud and 200,000 fake degrees is still on trial not only Pakistan but its become an international scandal now.

Ironically you would mention the ahmadis (he stood up for religious tolerance BTW but good on him I guess) when this guys best friend Hafiz Saeeds party has openly declared a movement against ahmadis in Pakistan (his party also got labelled as a banned outfit just last week BTW). HAA should stick to Facebook statuses where he can backtrack every couple days.

Axacts owner was cleared of money laundering charges. Thats it. The rest regarding fraud and 200,000 fake degrees is still on trial not only Pakistan but its become an international scandal now.

Ironically you would mention the ahmadis (he stood up for religious tolerance BTW but good on him I guess) when this guys best friend Hafiz Saeeds party has openly declared a movement against ahmadis in Pakistan (his party also got labelled as a banned outfit just last week BTW). HAA should stick to Facebook statuses where he can backtrack every couple days.
Hafiz Saeed,s party got banned due to international pressure yet our minister said there is no case against him in Pakistan you may disagree with some of his political policies but JuD has tike and time again saved countless lives during disasters and how does it changes Hamza,s stance on Ahmadis?He stood by his word despite threats
You should stick to Zee and Geo news

Lol, this hoe who wears short skirts and dances on screen in the most slutty way will lecture us about morality?

Okay..... :rofl:

Your clothes reflect the way you want other people to look at you. Nobody dresses for one self only. We ALL take other people’s perception of us when we dress.

So revealing clothes DO bring more attention to a female. That is just a fact. Denying it is like denying the fact that sun is hot.

Yes, clothing is not THE ONLY factor in abuse. Girls with decent clothing might also get abused but to say that clothing doesn’t matter at all is just plain bullshit.

A girl wearing proper clothes will attract less attention than a girl wearing revealing clothes...especially in countries like Pakistan where masses still live by traditional codes and values.

Tell Mehwish Hayat to stop spreading vulgarity by dancing half naked on camera. That’ll help more than her empty words :cheers:

Wow ....a new philosopher in the town :rofl:
BTW!! what's her claim to fame and academic background?
To me, she appears to be an actress / model but appearances can be often deceptive.
Who cares she is not

She is not so she should stick to her job and not try to become a philosopher and BTW her philosophy is crap. Dress does affect. Only a dishonest and untruthful person would claim otherwise.
Bro I don't care about her philosophy looooool. She looks hot and not time for conversation loooool

Hoes hoes walon ko kon bataiy un ki dressing?
@I.R.A

Our problem remains (including me) that we look at the person first and then look at his / her argument.

What Mehwish Hayat said is like ........ taking an extreme and assuming that no matter what my dress is, every man on the street she will come across is going to prey on her, he will judge her, harass her ....... that is an extreme and grave exaggeration and misunderstanding ..... stereotyping.

You very well know that some of us do get distracted by the attire ...... its natural. So her logic fails. She is a media personality and it may not matter to her but for any ordinary girl trying to wear tight revealing clothes is not a sane decision .......... and believe me its not Pakistani men only ,,,,,,, I have seen men from most open society acting more weird than us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom