What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

Some times yes, some times no. :enjoy:
Very unequal and wrong comment .

Jab koi achi bat kahe to us ki bat pe ghor do or us ki bat ko saraaho na k ye k us k maazi, us ki harkaton ko us ki achi bat pe foqiat de k us ki bat ko rad kr do or use kisi qabil na samjho .
Khwamkha ki tanqeed or kisi ki kirdaar sazi krna achi bat nahi .

Wo kia kehtey hain .. every saint has a past and every sinner has a future !

Okay, I see he worked as an actor in the past but now his is an analyst and that counts because it is like your final degree - academic qualification matters. :azn:
He still is an actor but now he does select few projects nowadays due to his association with bol network
Zibago knows best .
Yes yes :bounce:
She graduated from the University of Karachi subject i dont know as of now :D

He still is an actor but now he does select few projects nowadays due to his association with bol network

Yes yes :bounce:
She graduated from the University of Karachi subject i dont know as of now :D

:lol:

I usually don't take chicks and their stupid comments seriously if I don't find them attractive. But this is some exceptional case so I might agree with her.

Umm no.... Ofcourse attraction to women is related to how they dress, a woman in yoga pants will obviously attract more attention than someone in a burqa. That isn't to say ofcourse that the women in burqa aren't harassed/sexually abused but this statement pretty much goes against human nature.

Then again, we are ashraf-ul-makhlooqat (well atleast some of us) and unlike animals who are ruled by their urges we're meant to use our brain and not be pole humping savages.

Umm no.... Ofcourse attraction to women is related to how they dress, a woman in yoga pants will obviously attract more attention than someone in a burqa. That isn't to say ofcourse that the women in burqa aren't harassed/sexually abused but this statement pretty much goes against human nature.

Then again, we are ashraf-ul-makhlooqat (well atleast some of us) and unlike animals who are ruled by their urges we're meant to use our brain and not be pole humping savages.
Those who harras dont wait for certain attire types

When hamza abbasi says such things . He's respected to the core nd when a female does that ... she becomes source of fun ?

No sane person would agree with Humza Ali abbasi's opinion on literally anything. He's literally as stupid as it gets.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom