What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

Hahaha, Allah is merciful, Alhamdulillah I have a solid foundation with Allah.

Maybe, during ramazan you see whats going around the country.

First its going to be feminists, than gays, and than something else. There is no acceptance of immorality in Pakistan, period.

If the women is naked in the streets than yes they deserve whatever they have oming their way.
I gave you a serious message of Haq and you replied starting with a laugh...

"And if you invite them to guidance, they hear not; and thou seest them looking towards thee, yet they see not. Hold fast to forgiveness and enjoin goodness and turn away from the ignorant." (7:198-199).

Jazak Allah..

If the women is naked in the streets than yes they deserve whatever they have oming their way.
You just supported rape, sexual assault, harassment and possible murder.

You will be given an official warning for this and additional warning will be issued if you continue to support such disgusting and depraved values that insult and damage the image of Islam and Pakistanis.

Anyone else that agrees with this depravity and degeneracy can raise their hands now and be warned and possibly banned from this forum too.

We ARE NOT going to tolerate this disgusting, criminal and UN-Islamic behavior.

Culture is ‘protected’ (As in YOUR values are spread) by convincing people, peacefully, not by threatening people with assault or harassment for not following YOUR demands.

Not my demands Im just a follower of whats demanded of me. So you go naked and go against every commandment, every Text of Scripture available to mankind, dont get mad when some Guy who takes Religion and its value very seriously, slaps some sense into the naked shameless females.

27 pages on what Mehwish Hayat said, COME ON people! Dont you have something better to do?

You just supported rape, sexual assault, harassment and possible murder.

You will be given an official warning for this and additional warning will be issued if you continue to support such disgusting and depraved values that insult and damage the image of Islam and Pakistanis.

Anyone else that agrees with this depravity and degeneracy can raise their hands now and be warned and possibly banned from this forum too.

We ARE NOT going to tolerate this disgusting, criminal and UN-Islamic behavior.

I didnt condone anything, just stating the truth. You can ban me from this forum, it wont change my views and principles.

I didnt condone anything, just stating the truth. You can ban me from this forum, it wont change my views and principles.
You said ‘women deserve whatever they have coming their way’ if they are naked in the streets.

Please explain to me how that is not condoning sexual assault, rape and murder?

Hahaha, Allah is merciful, Alhamdulillah I have a solid foundation with Allah.

Maybe, during ramazan you see whats going around the country.

First its going to be feminists, than gays, and than something else. There is no acceptance of immorality in Pakistan, period.

There we go. It didn't take long.

Justification for rape or sexual assault. You just a different criteria to the other rapists. Some of them consider fully clothed women to be provocative.

You said ‘women deserve whatever they have coming their way’ if they are naked in the streets.

Please explain to me how that is not condoning sexual assault, rape and murder?

I like it if theyre naked there is no Islam but if you try to do something to the naked women its un islamic.

The satanic culture you are trying to promote wont work in Pakistan.

Bring all your critics, Pakistan wont become what you want it to become.

Immorality wont be tolerated in Pakistan. Allah O Akbar.

Your attitude towards rape is the problem, not you discussing it on a public forum.

You are putting rape accusations on me like your liberal friends. I dont rape, please, raping is for animals, Im a Man. A being Allah created with His own Two Hands. Ill slap a naked ho to put some sense into them and if you try to stop me Ill put sense in you too.

Let me also give you some non-violent, decent solutions that are more in line with Islam and Pakistan’s laws.

You could call the police, that a woman is walking naked in the streets. Maybe she’s mentally challenged, maybe she’s breaking the law because of some weird protest. Whatever the reason, let law enforcement do what they are supposed to and come to her Defence if she is being harassed or assaulted until law enforcement arrives.

In Europe there are plenty of nude beaches, what would this guy do there?
That’s what I don’t get.

One guy earlier in this discussion was arguing that ‘men in their teens and early twenties’ can’t control their hormones and therefore should not be blamed.

How is it that a majority of men in the West, surrounded by women in revealing clothing or no clothing can control themselves?

Back
Top Bottom