What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

"Scare" does not amount to leverage in intenational affairs. NK scares a lot of nations, but has no international clout.

Pakistan put their nutz on America.

Can you dispute that?

I believe a drone just killed 2 people this week, they killed 21 of your soldiers and OBL raid, so on....

How do you plan to attack the US? Are you plotting something?

Why should I plot anything?

I live in US, and vote.

Current US policies are not agreeable for me.

I have the choice, canadian maple syrup deliveryman. :rofl:

US cannot and won't touch Pakistan. Are you upset, maple fairy?

I believe too many Indians think that showing strength means that we have to act tough & show who is the boss(or something equivalent). That would actually be a sign of weakness, of a government so scared to do the right thing because of public perception. It is why as I said earlier that this case has gotten out of hand in the first place. The government fooloshly believes it can win over those who see a conspiracy here. That is shortsighted. Not only will those who see a conspiracy not be won over by any stern action the government takes, they are more likely to correctly regard the government as having buckled to the public pressure they created. Would be a stupid move with no benefits.

Having said that, the snub to the SC & India cannot be left unanswered. The Italians must be asked to withdraw the ambassador for consultations immediately rather than expel him or let him face a furious supreme court which might end up doing stuff that the MEA dreads. The GoI is acting like a deer caught in the headlights. Best to get control of the situation before the situation ends up controlling you.

I believe too many Indians think that showing strength means that we have to act tough & show who is the boss(or something equivalent). That would actually be a sign of weakness, of a government so scared to do the right thing because of public perception. It is why as I said earlier that this case has gotten out of hand in the first place. The government fooloshly believes it can win over those who see a conspiracy here. That is shortsighted. Not only will those who see a conspiracy not be won over by any stern action the government takes, they are more likely to correctly regard the government as having buckled to the public pressure they created. Would be a stupid move with no benefits.

Having said that, the snub to the SC & India cannot be left unanswered. The Italians must be asked to withdraw the ambassador for consultations immediately rather than expel him or let him face a furious supreme court which might end up doing stuff that the MEA dreads. The GoI is acting like a deer caught in the headlights. Best to get control of the situation before the situation ends up controlling you.

Blah Blah Blah.

I can go commit crimes in India and will be jailed indefinitely. If I was white I would get a five star jail cell and a vacation.

Look at your country.

Will Indian film industry Bollywood make a film about this incident? If they do proceeds should go to the families who have suffered lost ones. Indian government and judicial system has failed to provide justice to its citizens and in doing so has failed to justify their own existence.

Pointless. The families have been compensated by the Italians and expressed in a court a desire to have cases against the marines withdrawn. It was the SC which quashed that attempt to have a criminal case withdrawn.

Blah Blah Blah.

I can go commit crimes in India and will be jailed indefinitely.

As I have told you before, I can understand why you would be singled out for that treatment. Would be fully sympathetic to such an action.:)

Pointless. The families have been compensated by the Italians and expressed in a court a desire to have cases against the marines withdrawn. It was the SC which quashed that attempt to have a criminal case withdrawn.

As I have told you before, I can understand why you would be singled out for that treatment. Would be fully sympathetic to such an action.:)

If I mack it with some Indian chicks, I will get jailed?

And you would support it?

At least we are doing actions unlike Indian, you guys still feel proud to be ruled by UK and be a UK union number. Now you are also number of Italian union.:omghaha:

If bARKING=ACTION as per Chinese then God bless..:rofl:

Im not proud of Uk As u must not be proud of Nanking...

Blah Blah Blah.

I can go commit crimes in India and will be jailed indefinitely. If I was white I would get a five star jail cell and a vacation.

Look at your country.
No u can pay blood money and shamelessly disappear like that american in pakistan lol

Blah Blah Blah.

Look at your country.

Please look at your country sir, a person openly comes and kills your citizens and he will be send back without official treatment.

Raymond Allen Davis is a former United States Army soldier, private security firm employee, and contractor with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).[3] On January 27, 2011, Davis killed two reportedly armed men in Lahore, Pakistan. Although the U.S. government contended that he was protected by diplomatic immunity because of his employment with the U.S. Consulate in Lahore, Davis was jailed and criminally charged by Pakistani authorities with double murder and the illegal possession of a firearm.[4][5][6] A car coming to aid Davis killed a third Pakistani man in a "hit and run" while speeding on the wrong side of the road.[7] On March 16, 2011, Davis was released after the families of the two killed men were paid $2.4 million in diyya (a form of monetary compensation or blood money). Judges then acquitted him on all charges and Davis immediately departed Pakistan.

Chinese boycotted japanese products, our jets go across Japan's air dozens times every year, we stopped exporting mertieral like rare earth to them, our warships entered their water and target their ships using weapon rader, I can give dozens samples for you Indian guys to learn. If a foreigner murdered Chinese in china, he definitely will get executed. What about Indian? Your punishment of a murder caused by italian, is to let a Italian to rule your country??:omghaha: you are funny, really and I feel sorry that a country cannot and does not desire to protect her citizen, pity.

By the way, what did you do to UK? Still feel proud as a number of UK union to thank that they ruled you for 300 years? :omghaha: and this time it is Italian turn.

What we are doing to UK is killing them slowly iNDIAN iMMIGRATION.......and Its not "UK nUMBER" BUT RATHER A "Commonwealth Member" ........MAY BE U'D KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEMBER AND NUMBER:whistle:

If I mack it with some Indian chicks, I will get jailed?

And you would support it?

Not necessarily support but would be sympathetic to any action towards a known trouble maker.........

What we are doing to UK is killing them slowly iNDIAN iMMIGRATION.......and Its not "UK nUMBER" BUT RATHER A "Commonwealth Member" ........MAY BE U'D KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEMBER AND NUMBER:whistle:

:omghaha::omghaha:
Very indian style, this is why indian is made fun by the world, you guys are funny.:omghaha:

Haha. Your ancestors were what?

Karachi-walas?

Ask your g-pa about why he left UP, India.

You don't like the anti-white comments by me because you are part white.

Look at what the whites did to British India.

Looking through your own history with black and white lens will do you no good.

My people are Punjabis.

Look up what happened to us during partition, and then foolishly accuse me of blind hatred.

Son, you are disconnected from the region so much that you don't understand.

There is definitely white worship in India. You will only disagree if you have a certain bias or do not follow politics.
I'm all white....notice you live in the lap of and suckle sustanence from white daddy.

:omghaha::omghaha:
Very indian style, this is why indian is made fun by the world, you guys are funny.:omghaha:

Trolling cannot be a substitute for Lack of Proper english knowledge...or rather education...people who dont know the difference
between number and member are at best laughed at..the joke is on u...:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom