What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

I'm all white....notice you live in the lap of and suckle sustanence from white daddy.

I got whites working for me. It ain't no thing. My post wasn't meant to target white folks in general. Just the same tycoons that **** America over in general.

Learn what I have said in a historic sense, and all of a sudden it doesn't become all so racist.

See, this is typical indian action, talking nonsense...

@Topic
What will indian do? India has nothing to threat italia, india even have italian ruling their country!!!
May be next time u can show some guts and attack the Japs rather than touring their Seas and shamelessly begging for their islands....im sure the other Chinese members are not as uneducated as u are...but again Number and member is not same...

num·ber
/ˈnəmbər/
Noun
An arithmetical value, expressed by a word or symbol, representing a particular quantity and used in counting, calculating, and for...
Verb
Amount to (a specified figure or quantity); comprise: "the demonstrators numbered more than 5,000".

and member :
mem·ber
/ˈmembər/
Noun
An individual belonging to a group such as a society or team: "a drama club member".
An animal or plant belonging to a taxonomic group: "a member of the lily family".
May be this will help

On a topic related note...besides diplomatic protest (making some embassy staff personea non grata)....don't see much India can really do.

Please look at your country sir, a person openly comes and kills your citizens and he will be send back without official treatment.

Raymond Allen Davis is a former United States Army soldier, private security firm employee, and contractor with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).[3] On January 27, 2011, Davis killed two reportedly armed men in Lahore, Pakistan. Although the U.S. government contended that he was protected by diplomatic immunity because of his employment with the U.S. Consulate in Lahore, Davis was jailed and criminally charged by Pakistani authorities with double murder and the illegal possession of a firearm.[4][5][6] A car coming to aid Davis killed a third Pakistani man in a "hit and run" while speeding on the wrong side of the road.[7] On March 16, 2011, Davis was released after the families of the two killed men were paid $2.4 million in diyya (a form of monetary compensation or blood money). Judges then acquitted him on all charges and Davis immediately departed Pakistan.

His country is USA.

He is probably there to blow something up and kill himself in the process (hopefully).

Funny coming from a maple fairy.

What is Canada good for again, other than being a hemroid on America's ***?

See, this is typical indian action, talking nonsense...

@Topic
What will indian do? India has nothing to threat italia, india even have italian ruling their country!!!

India will in a civilized manner institute a case in the international forum as per laws of the land ......that is what India will do

On a topic related note...besides diplomatic protest (making some embassy staff personea non grata)....don't see much India can really do.

Legal Options like filing a case in the UN might be a option which INDIA may explore....

:angry: stupid ppl stop trolling , and post only on topic. @mods pls ban these trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trolling cannot be a substitute for Lack of Proper english knowledge...or rather education...people who dont know the difference
between number and member are at best laughed at..the joke is on u...:omghaha:

English, yes i know you indian are good at English, so what? Who is the second biggest economy in the world ? Who is the third strongest army in the world? Who is ahead of india in almost all directions? :omghaha:

I am not proud of knowing English, I am proud of that I can speak Chinese, unlike Indian, I can not believe most of you feel proud of saying a language named by a country ruled you and treated you as slaves for over 300 years. How shameless it is.

English, yes i know you indian are good at English, so what? Who is the second biggest economy in the world ? Who is the third strongest army in the world? Who is ahead of india in almost all directions? :omghaha:

I am not proud of knowing English, I am proud of that I can speak Chinese, unlike Indian, I can not believe most of you feel proud of saying a language named by a country ruled you and treated you as slaves for over 300 years. How shameless it is.

Likewise Mr ChinaPakistan...I am proud of having a proper Education..Im Proud i live in a democracy and not a hegemony like China , I am proud that im free and i breathe Free Air..I am proud that when People remind me of British Rule i can remind Them of Japanese and i am also proud of not being a shameless Troll .....Freedom,Justice ,Liberty ,Equality and Acceptance of all are basic tennets of India..u just started 10 Years ahead of us.....that's why ur ahead its simple maths we'll talk in 2030 when we overtake u cry baby :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom