What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

Hey wright, you canadian maple cunt fairy.

In 08 I got a parking ticket from your cunt mounties. I was in Montreal. In response I told them to suck my . In return your mounties barred me from Canada. I lol'd.

What are options with India ?

If Italy refused to send ?

If Italy bowed to the pressure what will be the level of tension after that?

We Pakistanis r the host members here n u the int. members r just guest members not host members or anything else.

I think i have made my point clear now.

again wrong.I don't care about host countries or host members or anything else.If mod thinks that i'm not civilized enough,they can ban me.I don't care what a fellow member thinks.I have just as much equal rights to be here as you.again thank you for your humble words..now its time to say good bye...please don't bother about me..

@ Spring Onion

If Marines won't be back within 23rd march,under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, there is a provision for redressal of inter-country disputes through arbitration. If India wins the arbitration, then the marines will have to be sent back to India to face trial. We also have the option of approaching the International Court of Justice.

Likewise Mr ChinaPakistan...I am proud of having a proper Education..Im Proud i live in a democracy and not a hegemony like China , I am proud that im free and i breathe Free Air..I am proud that when People remind me of British Rule i can remind Them of Japanese and i am also proud of not being a shameless Troll .....Freedom,Justice ,Liberty ,Equality and Acceptance of all are basic tennets of India..u just started 10 Years ahead of us.....that's why ur ahead its simple maths we'll talk in 2030 when we overtake u cry baby :omghaha:

Likewise Mr ChinaPakistan...I am proud of having a proper Education..Im Proud i live in a democracy and not a hegemony like China , I am proud that im free and i breathe Free Air..I am proud that when People remind me of British Rule i can remind Them of Japanese and

You should be proud of living in a democracy country who has the highest proverty rate in the world, has the biggest number of childen who are starving to death. I think I do not need to mention your world worst poor literacy rate.:yahoo:

i am also proud of not being a shameless Troll .....
I can not believe a guy who wrote the following cr@p first to start a troll is saying he is not a troller. But after I remember he is an indian, I accept that... And the same indian is talking about education. ORZ how shameless can this guy be.
ur stupidity is not surprising considering ur limited chinese noodles brain

low class humans.....lol.....as if they treat u and pakistanis in a high class way
:omghaha:

.....Freedom,Justice ,Liberty ,Equality and Acceptance of all are basic tennets of India..u just started 10 Years ahead of us.....that's why ur ahead its simple maths we'll talk in 2030 when we overtake u cry baby :omghaha:
:omghaha:That is good for you, keeping living in virtual world protect you from knowing the realities, PDF is too real for you kid to be here.:azn:

again wrong.I don't care about host countries or host members or anything else.If mod thinks that i'm not civilized enough,they can ban me.I don't care what a fellow member thinks.I have just as much equal rights to be here as you.again thank you for your humble words..now its time to say good bye...please don't bother about me..

@ Spring Onion

If Marines won't be back within 23rd march,under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, there is a provision for redressal of inter-country disputes through arbitration. If India wins the arbitration, then the marines will have to be sent back to India to face trial. We also have the option of approaching the International Court of Justice.

If u dont care its yr problem. But do start caring before u get yrself banned.:rofl:

[@ Spring Onion

Thats fair process and in such a case no emotional step needed.

Drone ayea drone ayea..........

I think Pakistanis are here in this thread to prove some points.....

Funny kids.....

Petition may be filed against Italian Ambassador for contempt of court.

At the Chinese and Pakistani members calling India a soft state - remember this was a breach of trust on Italy's part and we will do what's necessary by rule of law - let it be any country - we do not bow before anybody - no matter who they are.

unfortunatley thirdworld or to say in this case the subcontinent doesnt have much options.

Gandhis had their name in chopper scam and italy knows about it.To ensure their names dont come out ,gandhis left those marines out.
Otherwise BOFORS gun scam is still haunting them after decades.So its not problm of south asia.

Funny coming from a maple fairy.

What is Canada good for again, other than being a hemroid on America's ***?

Watch it razpak, i might seriously report you monsieur, I dunno how @Wright has tolerated you so far and respectfully. There are some insults where the line should be drawn and that being said, you have seriously crossed that line. May be living in america so long has make your mind 'yankee doodle doo', take it as a compliment or insult, I can hardly care. Canada sacrifised 149 brave soldiers for that dumb adventure Op afghani freedom, and thank lord we did not join for the iraq field trip :) , unlike inde or even pakistanaise government(don't mean to offend the people, love them :smitten:) can't refuse the drone strike while we gave that President Bush a big middle finger and refused participation for Iraqi fieldtrip.

FYI, Canada is americannes's biggest export partner bud!!!, i might watch what you say or may be no beef on table tommorow or possibly no gas :) , btw our new sugar daddy is chine , you mad !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom