What's new

Italy lied to us: Will we hit back or stay a banana republic?

I wouldn't judge a supreme court judge by his religion.

...of course ...that would not be 'secular' :lol:.....btw did you know our Muslim Chief Justice's father Jehangir Kabir was a Congress Minister ? :P............very similar to justice Katju who's father and grand father were congress ministers :lol:

......if you father was a congress minister you too would have a good chance to become a supreme court Judge .........that is the congress way to keep our Judiciary 'independent' :angel:

...its obvious that this whole thing was staged to help the Italians escape ....congress has mastered the art of taking Indians for a ride ....this is along expected lines.

:lol:........the decision to let the Italians go was taken by our Chief Justice Mr. Altamas Kabir, a MUSLIM......he would now be retiring next month.....you can be sure congress will offer him some role of Governor.......:P

Bulls eye dude, I wonder why many Indians are missing this crucial factor. :tup:

India will do sh!t. AgustaWestland, nuff said!

YUP i agree with the muslim factor of INdian Judge which gave bail to Italians and iranain suspect of embassy car bombing
Ditto

thhank you come again :cheers:

manmohan-singh-sonia-gandhi-2010-11-2-7-21-22.jpg

Muslims and Italian are privilege citizen in India..

Rest all are Class 2 or 3 (Cattle Class) citizen...

...of course ...that would not be 'secular' :lol:.....btw did you know our Muslim Chief Justice's father Jehangir Kabir was a Congress Minister ? :P............very similar to justice Katju who's father and grand father were congress ministers :lol:

......if you father was a congress minister you too would have a good chance to become a supreme court Judge .........that is the congress way to keep our Judiciary 'independent' :angel:

Now I understand from where Katju get his Sanskar...

Katju exagarrated Muslims death in Godhra (from 900 to 2000, 2.2 times) while he forget to mention 660(2.2 of real figure). Why? Coz kongress don't consider non Muslim human, earlier Sikhs, now Hindus...

The main issue here is the BREACH OF TRUST & CONTEMPT OF INDIA'S HIGHEST COURT.

No, I understand that part and support India's reaction.

I was trying to see if Italy had pulled a new rabbit out of the hat to justify reneging on their word because the marines' rights would be violated or something.

I think if UPA govt. has the balls it can take few drastic steps

The marines were sent to Italy because of an undertaking given by Italian govt. in a normal case if someone jumps bail the person giving surety is liable to be arrested. Since in this case it is the Italian govt. the relevant person is the Italian ambassador. According to the Vienna convention the ambassador can't be arrested or tried. The maximum that can be done is to declare him a persona- non - grata. The govt. must declare the Italian ambassador a persona non grata and ask him to leave India immediately.

As a second measure the Indian ambassador to Italy must be recalled if the marines are not back within one week

The govt. can also file a case in ICJ against Italy.

All these are harsh but neccessary steps

The marines were sent to Italy because of an undertaking given by Italian govt. in a normal case if someone jumps bail the person giving surety is liable to be arrested. Since in this case it is the Italian govt. the relevant person is the Italian ambassador. According to the Vienna convention the ambassador can't be arrested or tried. The maximum that can be done is to declare him a persona- non - grata. The govt. must declare the Italian ambassador a persona non grata and ask him to leave India immediately.

As a second measure the Indian ambassador to Italy must be recalled if the marines are not back within one week

PMO is even afraid to use the word " un acceptable " to describe the action of Italian govt and you are suggesting calling back and sending back things. I am amused by the cowardness of this PM and govt.

Yes ...these are very 'harsh' steps ......Italians will be shivering in their boots to know we are going to file cases against them in ICJ and send their ambassador back home to his family :lol:

...can you suggest any more harsh steps ? .... maybe tickle their toes with feather while they eat spaghetti ? .....we should also take 'harsh' steps like wearing black arm bands.....further harsh steps should include keeping candle light vigil at India Gate :P

nothing to say. but one word always making me to laugh india A RISING SUPER POWER without spine. And here i love the mighty dragons very much. they are courageous and capable.but india capable and coward.

If people are thinking that Italy lied to India. Than they are wrong.
Just ask yourself, do you trust your politicians ?? DO you believe that Indian politicians even care a bit about Indian people ? Ans is Big no.
and when country politicians can sell their own country, can cheat their own countrymen for money, then why they can not do it for Italy ?

If people are thinking that Italy lied to India. Than they are wrong.
Just ask yourself, do you trust your politicians ?? DO you believe that Indian politicians even care a bit about Indian people ? Ans is Big no.
and when country politicians can sell their own country, can cheat their own countrymen for money, then why they can not do it for Italy ?

Kindly do not compare congress politicians with politicians of other party. We still have honest politicians in India ...just not in congress.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom