What's new

Italy lied to us: Will we hit back or stay a banana republic?

Kindly do not compare congress politicians with politicians of other party. We still have honest politicians in India ...just not in congress.

Bro I'm not tagging all. But do you really believe that you ll see Modi as PM ? or any good politicians as PM ?

Ohh wait, just tell me Indian public even care about it ? Here on pdf once Krait posted 1 post in a thread.
let me quote it

"" Hunger, Poverty, Illiteracy, Corruption, Crimes against women, Child labor, Human trafficking, Oppression of Dalits, flawed Caste Based Reservation, Terrorism, Suicide and Selling of organs by Farmers, Selling of children etc, are few of the major problems of India.

But 1.2 billion people vote on Basis of Religion.

Why blame Politicians and Media for Vote bank politics and discussion if people themselves are communal and have misplaced Priorities. ""

His post is 100% correct.

More then 1000 IAS didn't fill some income tax and property details. 1000+ IAS.

If people are thinking that Italy lied to India. Than they are wrong.
Just ask yourself, do you trust your politicians ?? DO you believe that Indian politicians even care a bit about Indian people ? Ans is Big no.
and when country politicians can sell their own country, can cheat their own countrymen for money, then why they can not do it for Italy ?

This was not ordered by politicians but by the SC in Delhi with the Italian`s assurance that they would bring them back. However, we got backstabed by those culprits. Now its up to the politics to put pressure on them.

Yes ...these are very 'harsh' steps ......Italians will be shivering in their boots to know we are going to file cases against them in ICJ and send their ambassador back home to his family :lol:

...can you suggest any more harsh steps ? .... maybe tickle their toes with feather while they eat spaghetti ? .....we should also take 'harsh' steps like wearing black arm bands.....further harsh steps should include keeping candle light vigil at India Gate :P

India is a Italian colony, so beware with such tall ideas to begin with.
Sonia is at the helm, MMS is just a rubber stamp!

This was not ordered by politicians but by the SC in Delhi with the Italian`s assurance that they would bring them back. However, we got backstabed by those culprits. Now its up to the politics to put pressure on them.

If you dont know the facts, dont come forward with half truths or balderdash!
PMO was instrumental in this......

Ohh common, why our law always protects strong and rich only.
Our constitution and law is like that it can not be used against politicians and government body.

Do not blame supreme court, Politicians are involved in these things.

jab congressiuo ki italian mummy power me ho, tum trust nai kar sakte kisi ka.

Do you think that our judges are giving orders individually by themselves.NO. 80% of the orders from supreme court are based by the suggesstions from ruling party members in delhi. And in this case also Sup.Court is a rubber stamp for government.

Do you think that our judges are giving orders individually by themselves.NO. 80% of the orders from supreme court are based by the suggesstions from ruling party members in delhi. And in this case also Sup.Court is a rubber stamp for government.

Give a proof for that.

Division of power is a basic rule here.

Bro I'm not tagging all. But do you really believe that you ll see Modi as PM ? or any good politicians as PM ?

Unlike many people here I cannot predict the future ...I can only hope for a better future.

Ohh wait, just tell me Indian public even care about it ? Here on pdf once Krait posted 1 post in a thread.
let me quote it

"" Hunger, Poverty, Illiteracy, Corruption, Crimes against women, Child labor, Human trafficking, Oppression of Dalits, flawed Caste Based Reservation, Terrorism, Suicide and Selling of organs by Farmers, Selling of children etc, are few of the major problems of India.

But 1.2 billion people vote on Basis of Religion.

You are WRONG.....1.2 billion people DO NOT VOTE on the basis of Religion. Its only 20% of that 1.2 billion who vote on the basis of religion.

Why blame Politicians and Media for Vote bank politics and discussion if people themselves are communal and have misplaced Priorities. ""

His post is 100% correct.

More then 1000 IAS didn't fill some income tax and property details. 1000+ IAS.

If the people were 'communal' (... in-spite of congress attempts to make the society communal)..BJP would have been the largest party in India.

I blame the congress for establishing a system like reservation, minority apeasement etc ..that force people to become divided on the basis of caste, religion etc....Even today, if you remove reservation and other forced divisive tactics, Indians will revert back to voting for development like the rest of the world where these divisive policies do not exist.

...anyway this is not the thread to discuss this ....just do not let your ignorance make you blame the innocent.

The difference between Pakistanis and Indians is that Pakistanis know they do not have much diplomatic clout whereas Indians declare themselves a superpower every chance they get. That is why this case is such a LOL moment, finally Indians can see the reality. :cheesy:

Aa gaya naa gaaliyon pe. :omghaha:

Terrorists maar rahe hain Pakistan main. Pata nahin tujhe ki Italian bhi hain NATO main. Woh bhi video game khelte hain, drones se.

Chal jaane diya tujhe warna Webby fir bolega mujhe ki Razi ko kuch mat bola kar, warna woh har thread par jaake gandagi machaa deta hai. :omghaha:

Over and Out.

Drones are only operated by US with GOP consent LOL. So India would deny the US if in Pakistan's place?? :omghaha: Didn't the USN kill an Indian fisherman a couple of months back with no comment from your spineless nation?? Of course you guys don't wanna talk about that. :omghaha:

How quick you Indians forget you are in the same class Pakistan is despite all the carrassing the west does to your ego. :rofl:

Indians have always been humiliated everybody. It's been this way for 1000+ years. It's not surprising being ruled by an Italian that the Italian marines are laughing at India.

You are WRONG.....1.2 billion people DO NOT VOTE on the basis of Religion. Its only 20% of that 1.2 billion who vote on the basis of religion.

If the people were 'communal' (... in-spite of congress attempts to make the society communal)..BJP would have been the largest party in India.

I blame the congress for establishing a system like reservation, minority apeasement etc ..that force people to become divided on the basis of caste, religion etc....Even today, if you remove reservation and other forced divisive tactics, Indians will revert back to voting for development like the rest of the world where these divisive policies do not exist.

...anyway this is not the thread to discuss this ....just do not let your ignorance make you blame the innocent.

Only 20%. .well Around 30-40% do not vote.

No doubt congress constructed a constitution which is helping them to divide people in name of caste, religion. And now people are addicted to all these things.

Only few % run have the ability to take forward country. Rest are just sheep.

IAS/IPS or any other government department are part of the government. They are equally guilty for India problem. No problem is caused because of one factor.
Who give ideas to politicians ? These IAS etc such people. Or there is no way that 1 IAS can make crores of property.

When u LOLed at we indians i was thinking about how can i LOL at you and immediately i got the answer .

The Answer is Raymond Davis so dont try to be a Smaet @ss

May be with the number of Drone strikes which the americans are doing at your country You will have to think the same Bananan Republic word about your country as well . Dont u agree

You let them go home for Christmas.... At least Pakistan held Raymond Davis in prison for over a month until a deal was reached. You guys didn't even reach a private deal they just left India after second time to vote (which can be for overseas) and decided not to come back. Lol that's pathetic.

Seriously you let murderers go home for Christmas? You don't even let your own Christians do that but have the two white Italians white privilege treatment, you even provided them comfortable "jail". Raymond Davis was given no special treatment he was kept in a Pakistani jail and was set free after a private deal was reached.

You let them go home for Christmas.... At least Pakistan held Raymond Davis in prison for over a month until a deal was reached. You guys didn't even reach a private deal they just left India after second time to vote (which can be for overseas) and decided not to come back. Lol that's pathetic.

Seriously you let murderers go home for Christmas? You don't even let your own Christians do that but have the two white Italians white privilege treatment, you even provided them comfortable "jail". Raymond Davis was given no special treatment he was kept in a Pakistani jail and was set free after a private deal was reached.

they were held in prison in India for over 6 months, before a deal was reached to send them for christmas.

If people are thinking that Italy lied to India. Than they are wrong.
Just ask yourself, do you trust your politicians ?? DO you believe that Indian politicians even care a bit about Indian people ? Ans is Big no.
and when country politicians can sell their own country, can cheat their own countrymen for money, then why they can not do it for Italy ?

That is a very good point, you can thank Sonia Gandhi for helping her countrymen escape justice.

Drones are only operated by US with GOP consent LOL. So India would deny the US if in Pakistan's place?? :omghaha: Didn't the USN kill an Indian fisherman a couple of months back with no comment from your spineless nation?? Of course you guys don't wanna talk about that. :omghaha:

How quick you Indians forget you are in the same class Pakistan is despite all the carrassing the west does to your ego. :rofl:

Enlighten me on the bolded part

Back
Top Bottom