What's new

Italy lied to us: Will we hit back or stay a banana republic?

Dude its just a bunch of sailors there are far more serious terrorists hiding in India go catch them first.
Banana wont suit India but Narial Republic sounds better

coconut.jpg

they were held in prison in India for over 6 months, before a deal was reached to send them for christmas.

It wasn't a deal, a deal is done by two or more opposing parties, it was your stupid judiciary who let them free for Christmas and thanks to Sonia Gandhi.

Do you also let Indian Christians out of jail for Christmas if they commit murder? Or no deals reached then?

It wasn't a deal, a deal is done by two or more opposing parties, it was your stupid judiciary who let them free for Christmas and thanks to Sonia Gandhi.

Do you also let Indian Christians out of jail for Christmas if they commit murder? Or no deals reached then?

My friend I just have one thanks to give you, if I had the options for million thanks, I would have exhausted that option upon you right now!

Give a proof for that.

Division of power is a basic rule here.

Dude it shows your knowledge about your own country. hmmm well if you want to learn reason behind every judgement, then read legal acts book published by BCI every year in respective states and have a discussions with a good lawyer about those cases, if you are not a professioner in law.

There was a undertaking between Italians and Indian officials in the supreme court of India before the sailors were allowed to go back.

There was a undertaking between Italians and Indian officials in the supreme court of India before the sailors were allowed to go back.

Alright, well I'm glad you're okay with those two Italian marines escaping justice because "Indian officials" e.g Sonia Gandhi let them escape justice. Hope you're happy with the conclusion.

I wonder if the same "undertakings" would happen if two Indian marines killed two Italian fisherman, I assure you they would be sentenced in Italian prison for many decades. I also assure you Italy wouldn't free Indian marines to go back home for Diwali.

Alright, well I'm glad you're okay with those two Italian marines escaping justice because "Indian officials" e.g Sonia Gandhi let them escape justice. Hope you're happy with the conclusion.

I wonder if the same "undertakings" would happen if two Indian marines killed two Italian fisherman, I assure you they would be sentenced in Italian prison for many decades. I also assure you Italy wouldn't free Indian marines to go back home for Diwali.

This is not the end of the story. India has rejected Italy's stand. Now the ball is in their court. If they don't budge, India could take a severe diplomatic action of expelling Italian envoy who signed the undertaking. Some solution will come out of this.

we will see what happen next.. it just began.... in future we remind what they did now... for sure...

Those two Italian marines are probably laughing right now, like lol those stupid Indians they believed us when we told them we'll be back.

Even in Rome some people are defending their Marines in spite they fact they have killed two people, they could careless about loss of life, they see third world people's life as less than European life.

rome_marine.jpg

The Italian Marinea were freed by Indian judiciary to go home to Italy so they can vote.

ITALY_INDIA_SHIP_F_1392023f.jpg

They voted to not come back...

Back
Top Bottom