What's new

Italians panic; Turkey's rejection of the agreement on migrant "RUINOUS" for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
1939-45 is a major reason for the creation of the EU.
No wars between EU countries since then.

Civil War in former Yugoslavia stopped after NATO (reluctantly) put their foot down.
Bosnian genocide tried in court, resulting in convictions.

Not a terrorist hive as far as I can tell.
Agreed. However between 1900-2000 do the bodycount? Then transpose that on world map. You will see Europe glow red with blood. Maybe, just maybe 2000-2100 might be time for the Muslim's to catch up on the "bodycount".

So what you gonna do. Just referance or goalpost it the way you want to? Carve it to your agenda? You can't slice tiny slivers of time and make conclusions. If Europe could make XX century the bloodiest in history and then turn around and preach. I think there is plenty hope for the Muslim world also. Unless your clock begins in 2000?

You and your Italian friend will come and challenge us ? :rofl:

We don't shy away from fight.

You're nothing to chlalenge....nobody cares about your goat loving president

Lol, then first rescue your Orthodox brothers from the invasion in Cyprus...than talk about going war against Turkey. :wave:

Is Haghia open for mahomedan prayers ?

this kind of talk is annoyi
remember when your mothers used to scare thier children

mama li turciiii :lol:

you didn't cutt of our hand you just cut off our beards but cutted beard grows stronger

turks were destroyed by traitors from our own ranks it has nothing to do with your italy, 100 year later we are back

trust me

you will hear more from us get used to it

Turks does not forget does not forgive

Yes, great times. Those were the times of the renaissance. good things are born in war.

We kileld your sultan with poison. We destroyed your nevay at lepanto. We pushed you out of the eastern med and in the end from north africa. Getting Rome was your Sultans ultimate goal. Istanbul was always only a temporary step.

Respect for those who deserve respect. You conquered many lands in asia and up to the balkans. On Italy you failed.

There is nothing to forgive. We defended our home. Is there something more honorable than this?

Are you sure you don't work for me?! Which warehouse do you work in? You the one with a few missing teeth and bad body odour? Your pick rates are too slow, hurry up and work faster. I'm in sacking mood today:rofl:

Did you eat pork today ?

You and your Italian friend will come and challenge us ? :rofl:

We don't shy away from fight.

I´ve beat a turk in my last competition Sinan. His family name is Mevsimler or something like that. He shaked hands with me and congratulated me. Seems not evryone from your people is like you.

Is Haghia open for mahomedan prayers ?
Nope, we decided to keep it like that.....actually Atatürk made that decision.....since i have nothing against Christianity as a religion, i'm fine with the decision.

I´ve beat a turk in my last competition Sinan. His family name is Mevsimler or something like that. He shaked hands with me and congratulated me. Seems not evryone from your people is like you.
Maybe you acted civilized in front of him, if he had known your true face, i have no doubt that he would spit in your face.

Maybe you acted civilized in front of him, if he had known your true face, i have no doubt that he would spit in your face.

and this is civilized for you? What do you achieve with this?

Nope, we decided to keep it like that.....actually Atatürk made that decision.....since i have nothing against Christianity as a religion, i'm fine with the decision.
If your talking about a Romanian girl then yes.:rofl:

I hope it went good than Abdul and it was halal.Dont ant the prophet being mad at you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom