What's new

Italians panic; Turkey's rejection of the agreement on migrant "RUINOUS" for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you acted civilized in front of him, if he had known your true face, i have no doubt that he would spit in your face.

Truth be told ,he's right.They're like mobbiing people....just like their relatives,the gypsies,the turks only fight only when they're in a mob

and this is civilized for you? What do you achieve with this?
Lol, you guys start it...then you say what do you achieve.....Just shut up....don't try to interfere with our domestic affairs.... that's what exactly UK does and we are fine with them. But run your mouth on our domestic affairs, talk with a superior tone against us, and you will get the finger every time.

Nah never said that. But don't deny the fact the Middle East was always in one way or another experimented with at the cost to its people.

The people need to take ownership of their own destiny.
Iraqis need to defeat ISIS and find a way out of sectarian division.
It ain't a piece of cake, but with a dictator at the top progress is not possible.

The common westerner will always prefer people in the Middle East to rule themselves,
over beeing ruled by dictators, military juntas or by religious councils,
where any opposition is repressed.

Lol, you guys start it...then you say what do you achieve.....Just shut up....don't try to interfere with our domestic affairs.... that's what exactly UK does and we are fine with them. But run your mouth on our domestic affairs, talk with a superior tone against us, and you will get the finger every time.

But we give a shit about your domestic affairs! Erdogan cries becuse we dont call and just give a shit.

Now what you want? That we do care? Or don´t?

And honestly i wonder why so uncivilized? Spitting in face? Thats what animals do.

turkish power equals if not is more than whole europe combined so italy is like a province to turkey

turks had some parts of italy

you're telling just one sided story

if i list what turks did to you it will need a new thread

Turks did nothing to us. My hometown Lucca never saw a single turk.

And your power? Your richest region is slightly under our poorest in italy.

I feel sorry for you.

But we give a shit about your domestic affairs! Erdogan cries becuse we dont call and just give a shit.

Now what you want? That we do care? Or don´t?

Don't care....don't run off your mouth, it is very simple. He only said that after euros starting complaning about the Gülenist purge as if we were going to ask you.....like i said don't try to interfere in our domestic affairs.

And honestly i wonder why so uncivilized? Spitting in face? Thats what animals do.
That's what disgusting people deserve.

Agreed. However between 1900-2000 do the bodycount? Then transpose that on world map. You will see Europe glow red with blood. Maybe, just maybe 2000-2100 might be time for the Muslim's to catch up on the "bodycount".

So what you gonna do. Just referance or goalpost it the way you want to? Carve it to your agenda? You can't slice tiny slivers of time and make conclusions. If Europe could make XX century the bloodiest in history and then turn around and preach. I think there is plenty hope for the Muslim world also. Unless your clock begins in 2000?

As a Swede, I can answer - "Red? nah grass is green, snow is white" since 1809.
As a European, I can answer - "Been there, done that, it is no good"

Take Your pick.

Sweden never invaded any country in the Middle East.
Slavery in Sweden was abolished in 1335.
Owning slaves outside Sweden was outlawed in 1845.
It was always against the law to transport slaves on Swedish vessels, so as far as I know,
we did not participate in the Atlantic slave trade.
Not really involved in repressing aborigines either.
There may have been some Swedes involved in the Indian Wars, but certainly not
any action from Swedish government, and they were probably US citizens at the time.

I can preach for a considerable amount of time :-)

If You want to make me responsible for actions done by others,
then Muslims worldwide need to be responsible for the terrorist acts done in the name of Islam.

Also turks did nothing to you, really?

just to give an example out of many others, how many times did Barbarossa kicked your asses? :lol:

Barbarossa is believed to be the son of of a Janitschar and a Greek Woman.
Since Janitschars were boys kidnapped by Turks from their Christian parents,
You can draw Your own conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom