What's new

Italians panic; Turkey's rejection of the agreement on migrant "RUINOUS" for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im making holidays in Turkey, enjoying the beautiful nature and beaches of my home, no time for internet trolls who think they ate wisdom with a spoon.
Don't even log in buddy. :)

Don't even log in buddy. :)
Lol just read throught the thread, man some people realy think they are better than others, its actually nothing to laugh about but it gets funny when its a romanian acting full western euro, i wish you'd knew what they think about Romanians in Europe, its just cute the way he acts. :lol:

Well Well...This is interesting.

Let us see if the Europeans have the guts to do what's necessary and protect their own. Judging from the way these Jihadis are toying with these countries, I doubt though.

Note that none of these 6 countries are located next to a war zone

How convenient! That's why I said, rich nations are so distant from humanity and they like to keep it that way. Have a heart, will ya?

nothing to do with Yeniçeri Barbarossa's mother is greek but father is turk

he was legendary admiral of the ottoman navy what the hell does his race have to do with this?

why are you europeans such a bigots who are obessesed with race and dna and stuff?

Calling him a Turk is really starting the debate.
Historians are divided about his father.

Calling him a Turk is really starting the debate.
Historians are divided about his father.

The guy describes himself a Turk, has a muslim name HIZIR, Hayreddin is given name by the Sultan Suleyman. Barbo Rossa is his nickname, if historians wish they can start digging lands to find his father nothing will change :D

I was afk for some hours and you got party in my thread without me! Damn you.. Anyway its always nice to see some euroboys crushed under Turkish intellectual weight on debates.

Wow. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom