What's new

Italians panic; Turkey's rejection of the agreement on migrant "RUINOUS" for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup if it wasn't for foreigners stoking Sunni/Shia divide, invading whole middle eastern countries and thus radicalising the youth, arming everyone to the teeth..you are right Muslims would learn to live in peace. You have no place on your moral high horse, back to the stables now.

Yes, Muslims are never responsible when they go on a killing spree,
it is always someone elses fault.
Funny, former Yugoslavia was in a similar situation, but it worked out differently.

Europe should know it has the cards if they are willing to have a backbone. All they need to do is close off all land borders to turkey and place millions of landmines on the turkish borders, sink all turkish-origin ships that try to land in European ports and prevent turkish planes(civilian and military) from overflying European airspace. No one goes into turkey from Europe and no one goes into Europe from turkey. That way, only turkey is left with the most dangerous types of refugees
Genius. Your neighbour. USA would drown Canada in vomit if Turks decided to shake hands with Putin. Don't ever forget that. The whole of Eastern Europe would start feeling the warm hug of the bear. So stop coming out with ridiculous ideas.

Turks have the Bosphorus and Black Sea muzzeled up. That is all that matters and military larger than all of Eastern Europe combined. Military US can't live without and neither can NATO.

Yes, Muslims are never responsible when they go on a killing spree,
it is always someone elses fault.
Funny, former Yugoslavia was in a similar situation, but it worked out differently.
Nah never said that. But don't deny the fact the Middle East was always in one way or another experimented with at the cost to its people.

nope real story is here: turks conquered and fudged the subhuman romanians for hundreds of years

that's what you call a true story

drama queen....trutb be told modenr Turky owes existence to Western E.As we speak,the sultn is sucking the tsar

What are you gonna do ? Change sides ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
60726641.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No frendo...there is no vice versa....I travel wherver I want in Europe....you may travel inn Syria...there is no equal siugn between you and me
The Euros whom travels to Turkey pay customs. Do more Euros goes to Turkey or more Turks goes to Euro.

you turk....me civilised

Me Turk, you a gypsy who thinks that he is prince Charles. :lol:

Now that we're out of the EU I hope they send back european unskilled workers. Especially romanian workers, no offence but its like some of them came from the jungle. Alot of them have bad teeth and body odour issues.

I think Turkey should withdraw from Europe. They let too much riff raff in. England's out and Turkey can do better. You always stood strong on your own anyway.

if Romania gets upset it is even worse

the world depends on those romanians thugs and pimps for their prostitutes supplies :D

alright europe on short term can cause some problems to turkish trade but do not forget gypsy it is give and take, as turkey benefits so does europe, turkey can damage europe aswell never forget turkey didn't play all his cards yet

You gypsie....me,in my native lands.Suck it looser

The Euros whom travels to Turkey pay customs. Do more Euros goes to Turkey or more Turks goes to Euro.

Me Turk, you a gypsy who thinks that he is prince Charles. :lol:

No,we don't pay anyrhing.Maybe next year as you're not civilised enough.

That's the perks of being civilised,we decide @Sinan

Do they teach history in Sweden? 1939-45? And were you born after 2000? Yugoslavia post 1990. Bosnian genocide?

Grab a calculator and do the bodycount. Don't forget the gas chambers ....

1939-45 is a major reason for the creation of the EU.
No wars between EU countries since then.

Civil War in former Yugoslavia stopped after NATO (reluctantly) put their foot down.
Bosnian genocide tried in court, resulting in convictions.

Not a terrorist hive as far as I can tell.

if Romania gets upset it is even worse

the world depends on those romanians thugs and pimps for their prostitutes supplies :D

alright europe on short term can cause some problems to turkish trade but do not forget gypsy it is give and take, as turkey benefits so does europe, turkey can damage europe aswell never forget turkey didn't play all his cards yet

To be honest some of the Romanian girls are pretty. But some have serious hygiene issues. Put it this way, I manage alot of them where I work. ;)

Genius. Your neighbour. USA would drown Canada in vomit if Turks decided to shake hands with Putin. Don't ever forget that. The whole of Eastern Europe would start feeling the warm hug of the bear. So stop coming out with ridiculous ideas.

Turks have the Bosphorus and Black Sea muzzleled up. That is all that matters and military larger than all of Eastern Europe combined. Military US can't live without and neither can NATO.
It's funny how fast turkey threw America, the only country that prevented turkey from turining into a nuclear wasteland writhing with mutants last November, under the bus. Since Russia and turkeys goals are opposing in Syria, it is only a matter of time before the turks back stab the Russians again. When turkey finally faces the wrath of Russia, the US and NATO should just turn its back on turkey and let it undergo the mass destruction it truly deserves

This is fun thread. So far Sinan has the lead with 10-7. And there were some bruising upper cuts. We even had k.o. with "changing sides" directed at Markus. That was clean knockout lol ......

Just in case people missed this lightening punch it was reflection on the historical "Allied, Axis, Allied, Axis with don't knows in between ....
i say lets throw all the afghans out of pakistan so they too can join their brothers in Europe. :chilli:let the world burn:flame:

I think the core issue here is the EU's arrogant behaviour against Turkey especially about its membership and visa free travel for entry in EU for Turks. Also West's tacit approval of the failed coup attempt has made the situation far worse and Turkey is under obligation to stop the flood of immigrants within its borders.
Well it's not as easy as suck up for aid. Actually that's what turkey want as well

We see this different, the ruskies who not long ago called erdogan complices of terror and turks buyers of isis oil.

remember thats what they said yesterday and now by dealing with turks they've pretty much swallowed up their own words isn't it?

Turks do not beg romanian because your own people are beggars you think everyone else as beggars

turks do not beg if we want something we just take it that's wait a little more you will understand what i mean

Turks beg Russians right now.....on their knees

We see this different, the ruskies who not long ago called erdogan complices of terror and turks buyers of isis oil.

remember thats what they said yesterday and now by dealing with turks they've pretty much swallowed up their own words isn't it?

Turks do not beg romanian because your own people are beggars you think everyone else as beggars

turks do not beg if we want something we just take it that's wait a little more you will understand what i mean

You wanted italy. We cut off your hands first, then crippled your navy. Then you went into the pathetic state you are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom