What's new

Italians over 80 'will be left to die' as country overwhelmed by coronavirus

I kind of understand what your saying. I would not like to live past 80. There is end to everything. If you have clocked 80 it's time to smile and go ....

80? Lol for me 60 is more than enough. Life after 60 cannot even be called "living". You suffer from half a dozen diseases, need a cane to walk, dick doesnt work etc etc. After 80 i cant even imagine.

80? Lol for me 60 is more than enough. Life after 60 cannot even be called "living". You suffer from half a dozen diseases, need a cane to walk, dick doesnt work etc etc. After 80 i cant even imagine.
I am 57 so fast approaching 60. My physical output is probably 80% of what it was at 25. My dick works still. Although it shoots and then snoozes for 24 hours whereas at 25 it used to shoot and be standing again in 5 minutes. I have flat stomach. 18% fat index. Viciously train everyday. If we take care of our bodies they can still give you plenty of satisfaction at even 60.

But even with best will in the world by 80 things begin to breakdown.

If I am around by 80 I will give you guys a situation report !

I am 57 so fast approaching 60. My physical output is probably 80% of what it was at 25. My dick works still. Although it shoots and then snoozes for 24 hours whereas at 25 it used to shoot and be standing again in 5 minutes. I have flat stomach. 18% fat index. Viciously train everyday. If we take care of our bodies they can still give you plenty of satisfaction at even 60.

But even with best will in the world by 80 things begin to breakdown.

If I am around by 80 I will give you guys a situation report !

:tup:. Yes, you have a point, if you really take care, you can have a good life at 60. But you would have to give up a lot of things in your youth for that - smoking, drinking etc.

lot of things in your youth for that - smoking, drinking
My advice. Give up everything. But indulge in sex. Drink, smoking merely reduce your sex drive. Meaning as a youth you to have fun. Not blunt it with smoking, drink, drugs.

I never smoked, never took drugs, never indulged in too much food. But give open licence to the beast.

Can't believing you guys trying to justify this abhorrent
Yes we do it with our limited resources.

If we wait for chinese donations then we will rather wait for return of dinosaur.

Because that will never come.
Why you have to wait for donations, China didn't wait.

I do not think you understand my point dude.

There are rich and developed countries that could give a little of their ventilators and other medical equipment etc and medical personnel to Italy as they do not need them right now and this would have allowed Italy to not even come to this agonising choice.

If only all those 30-40 or so rich countries just gave what China gave(apart from expertise as only China and Italy really have this now) which was one plane full of supplies and some doctors and nurses, then Italy would have been able to cope and would need to choose who dies and who gets a chance to live.

A planeload of supplies and medical personel would not make any real difference to any of these rich countries(bar the tiny ones like Ireland maybe) but would make a big difference in Italy.

Bruh, it's china's responsibility to help. They are the very cause of the virus. If I shoot you and then pay for your hospital bill am i doing you a favor? They have had plenty of lessons in the past to learn from. First time, forgiven, second time, forgiven. Third time, maybe not. And this is the 4th time a deadly virus is coming out of China. Italy and Iran deserve tens of billions of dollars from China, not few masks and supplies.

Can't believing you guys trying to justify this abhorrent

Why you have to wait for donations, China didn't wait.

Because you caused the virus. Donating is the very least you can do.

Bruh, it's china's responsibility to help. They are the very cause of the virus. If I shoot you and then pay for your hospital bill am i doing you a favor? They have had plenty of lessons in the past to learn from. First time, forgiven, second time, forgiven. Third time, maybe not. And this is the 4th time a deadly virus is coming out of China. Italy and Iran deserve tens of billions of dollars from China, not few masks and supplies.

Well the evidence suggests that the cause is Wuhan in China and probably from their wet markets where "exotic" animals are being slaughtered to be eaten.

There is no concrete proof of this yet and so an open mind needs to be kept.

Chinese need to 100% close these "wet markets" for good and so do other countries in E/SE Asia.

Because you caused the virus. Donating is the very least you can do.

Really, if viruses have nationalities, did US paid anyone for this?

In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world.
CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

Well the evidence suggests that the cause is Wuhan in China and probably from their wet markets where "exotic" animals are being slaughtered to be eaten.

There is no concrete proof of this yet and so an open mind needs to be kept.

Chinese need to 100% close these "wet markets" for good and so do other countries in E/SE Asia.

I am 100% sure that is the cause. If it was the first time this was happening, or even the second time, I would keep an open mind. This is like the 4th or 5th time, i've even lost count. It is 100% them and their dirty practices.

Really, if viruses have nationalities, did US paid anyone for this?

In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world.
CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

That was the first time. China has had 4-5 virus originating from there.

@beijingwalker

Please do not feel we are attacking Chinese culture here but the safety of our species Homo Sapiens needs to come before any sensitivities here.

The outbreak in the US was not caused by any know "risky" behaviour but this has happened before in China and so these "wet markets" should have been permanently closed long time ago.

China is helping Iraq, Iran and Italy and that is to be commended.

Let us all work together to get through this and then we can move forward from this having permanently banned these "wet markets" all over the world.

WHO PHEIC declarations:
A Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) is a formal declaration by the World Health Organization (WHO) of "an extraordinary event which is determined to constitute a public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease and to potentially require a coordinated international response", formulated when a situation arises that is "serious, sudden, unusual or unexpected", which "carries implications for public health beyond the affected state's national border" and "may require immediate international action". Under the 2005 International Health Regulations (IHR), states have a legal duty to respond promptly to a PHEIC.

Since 2009 there have been six PHEIC declarations
:

2009 H1N1 (or swine flu) pandemic
2014 polio declaration
2014 outbreak of Ebola in Western Africa
2015–16 Zika virus epidemic
2018–20 Kivu Ebola epidemic
2019–20 coronavirus outbreak

WHO PHEIC declarations:
A Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) is a formal declaration by the World Health Organization (WHO) of "an extraordinary event which is determined to constitute a public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease and to potentially require a coordinated international response", formulated when a situation arises that is "serious, sudden, unusual or unexpected", which "carries implications for public health beyond the affected state's national border" and "may require immediate international action". Under the 2005 International Health Regulations (IHR), states have a legal duty to respond promptly to a PHEIC.

Since 2009 there have been six PHEIC declarations
:

2009 H1N1 (or swine flu) pandemic
2014 polio declaration
2014 outbreak of Ebola in Western Africa
2015–16 Zika virus epidemic
2018–20 Kivu Ebola epidemic
2019–20 coronavirus outbreak

Why only take from 2009? In any case Polio doesn't count. It has existed for thousands of years, no one knows where it came from. Ebola is contained in Africa and doesn't impact too many people. Zika is not a deadly virus. It only affects pregnant women. I travelled to South America at the height of zika virus. Meanwhile, from China we have

1) Coronavirus
2) SARS
3) Bird Flu
4) Asian Flu(1957) - killed 3 million
5) Hong Kong Flu (1968) Killed 2 million
5) 1918 flu ( killed 50 million)

Why only take from 2009? In any case Polio doesn't count. It has existed for thousands of years, no one knows where it came from. Ebola is contained in Africa and doesn't impact too many people. Zika is not a deadly virus. It only affects pregnant women. I travelled to South America at the height of zika virus. Meanwhile, from China we have

1) Coronavirus
2) SARS
3) Bird Flu
4) Asian Flu(1957)
5) 1918 flu ( killed 50 million)

I don't know bird flu and Asian flu, need to check, but 1918 Spanish flu was from US, Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom