What's new

Italian MPs’ panel OKs burqa ban

this guy is not a muslim, he is agnostic christian, not every pakistani is muslim

And not every Pakistani is super illiterate and dreams of time wrapping 1400 years ago. I like my touch screen stuff and like to see peoples faces when I talk to them.

And not every Pakistani is super illiterate and dreams of time wrapping 1400 years ago. I like my touch screen stuff and like to see peoples faces when I talk to them.

So in your head Islam is for the super illiterate who want to go back in time 1400 years ago?? Dude I am going now to taraweeh to pray for one and a half continues hour all while having my android phone on my pocket in case I get important e-mails....

So in your head Islam is for the super illiterate who want to go back in time 1400 years ago?? Dude I am going now to taraweeh to pray for one and a half continues hour all while having my android phone on my pocket in case I get important e-mails....

he was talking about video calls... :)

so you mean, a person cannot have authority over her/his own life that how does he/she look and wear and will have to consult you because IYO they live in 1400s and you live in 21st century??

dude dont be so western, being western doesnt mean living in 21st century

everybody must have authority over his/her life if she wants to be seen or not, you cant decide her life, if you have any itchingthat why she hides her face and not reveals her beauty which you are dying to see like a tharki, then please consult 21st century mental physician

a sikh can hide a bomb in his turban, an indian can hide a dynamite in her saree, its just an excuse

bank robbers in burka?? never heard in pak, but normally bank robbers use masks and cloths which are easily available

maybe that burqa bank robber is mocking the burqa to show that bura must be banned

I don't remember hearing anything about Sikh turban bomber or Hindu Saree bomber , but there are cases of burqa being a security risk like this case:

Burqa clad women on stealing spree - Times Of India

I don't remember hearing anything about Sikh turban bomber or Hindu Saree bomber , but there are cases of burqa being a security risk like this case:

tht woman could be a hindu,jain,sikh etc..... so we should ban it? teens in lose jackets also steal things should we ban jackets too?

just coz ur women dnt wear burqa doesnt mean its bad... heck even ur ancestors had the "purdah" system.

so you mean, a person cannot have authority over her/his own life that how does he/she look and wear and will have to consult you because IYO they live in 1400s and you live in 21st century??

dude dont be so western, being western doesnt mean living in 21st century

everybody must have authority over his/her life if she wants to be seen or not, you cant decide her life, if you have any itchingthat why she hides her face and not reveals her beauty which you are dying to see like a tharki, then please consult 21st century mental physician

The matter is that you want a "western" country to do what you like. And not all "muslims" need to restrain themselves when they talk to women if they are not in a burka. Goodluck with real life and tarawaih. Pray that you all can also see human beings faces and not lust after them.

tht woman could be a hindu,jain,sikh etc..... so we should ban it? teens in lose jackets also steal things should we ban jackets too?

just coz ur women dnt wear burqa doesnt mean its bad... heck even ur ancestors had the "purdah" system.

as u said anyone could be behind that Burqa..so even a terrorist can be behind that burqa n plant explosives....god know if a burqa terrorist may have planted bomb in recent mumbai blast...

2 nd point...We change as time changes all those medival practices should be abolished...

We even has sati system but we abolished it...as u said purdah system we have abolished it thousands of years back..

But why u muslims are not coming out of that medival ages???

Let this world be beautiful.....with different colors everyday different types of cloth everyday..
why should those muslim women wear one n only black veil all their life??

BTW i know some muslim women who doesn't wear burqa instead they wear diffrent colors different clothes daily n they hate that burqa system..
Yes they are happy n here people doesnt go after them just because they removed burqa...
Those muslim girls i know are enjoying their life lots than those muslim girls covered with black clothes

THERE WAS A ROBBERY NEAR MY HOUSE A MAN DRESSED IN A BURQA WENT IN AND DID A ROBBERY.

Burqa ban is good for the safety of the public, England needs to follow

The ban on burqa should be similar in Pakistan where terrorists hiding their faces. It is nothing personal related to Islam but stupid clothes dress called burqa.

This traced goes back to the homegrown extremists in Saudi Arabia influenced all Muslims countries and same type of burqas.

Pakistan should ban bikinis in return. :angry:

Bikinis for men that is. :-b

as u said anyone could be behind that Burqa..so even a terrorist can be behind that burqa n plant explosives....god know if a burqa terrorist may have planted bomb in recent mumbai blast...

2 nd point...We change as time changes all those medival practices should be abolished...

We even has sati system but we abolished it...as u said purdah system we have abolished it thousands of years back..

But why u muslims are not coming out of that medival ages???

You did not abolish the pardah system 1000 years ago. You seem disconnected with your countries issues if you feel that way. The major part is that women are still not treated as equals in all of south east asia. The burqa is just a part of the life they get used to since they are born. More than 50% of our work force is stuck at home being unproductive in the wrong areas due to these actions. In India female infanticide is still rampant in the rural areas. That is actually a step further from the burqa. Hospital mass grave found as India cracks down on female infanticide - Times Online

The small solution have to be put in place for other countries to protect their way of life. They are not changing the muslim ways of living. They are just making sure what they would like to happen in their country continues. All they are guilty of is being bad hosts.

im pointing on the potential threat, burqa woman can shop lift just like other women who can even use baby strollers as shop lifting, i dont think any store should ban either burqa or baby stroller as potential threat of shop lifters

You did not abolish the pardah system 1000 years ago. You seem disconnected with your countries issues if you feel that way. The major part is that women are still not treated as equals in all of south east asia. The burqa is just a part of the life they get used to since they are born. More than 50% of our work force is stuck at home being unproductive in the wrong areas due to these actions. In India female infanticide is still rampant in the rural areas. That is actually a step further from the burqa. Hospital mass grave found as India cracks down on female infanticide - Times Online

The small solution have to be put in place for other countries to protect their way of life. They are not changing the muslim ways of living. They are just making sure what they would like to happen in their country continues. All they are guilty of is being bad hosts.

How do u link purdah system to female infantcide???

By the way can u tell me the exact last date when purdah system was being followed in india???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom