What's new

Italian MPs’ panel OKs burqa ban

THERE WAS A ROBBERY NEAR MY HOUSE A MAN DRESSED IN A BURQA WENT IN AND DID A ROBBERY.

Burqa ban is good for the safety of the public, England needs to follow

how does an indian using suffron for a terrorist attack can be used to ban all saffron users,

i mean robbery with burqa is a individual act, it cant be generalised as suffron tika users for terrorism, like islam cant be generalised for terrorism of few individuals

how does an indian using suffron for a terrorist attack can be used to ban all saffron users,

i mean robbery with burqa is a individual act, it cant be generalised as suffron tika users for terrorism, like islam cant be generalised for terrorism of few individuals

yea ,it very hard to identify a face of a robber when he is wearing a saffron thead on his right hand..that thread is a magical thread which makes his face blur to camera

The matter is that you want a "western" country to do what you like. And not all "muslims" need to restrain themselves when they talk to women if they are not in a burka. Goodluck with real life and tarawaih. Pray that you all can also see human beings faces and not lust after them.

not all western country have banned burqa, just the frenchies, if you say frence represent the entire world, then i will think every american, english, norwagian as french and western!!

i clearly im speaking more for individual rights then vouching for wearing burqa, i am also saying if west and you can think for burqa ban then why not bikini ban and mini skirt ban?? it has its own reason and logics

yea ,it very hard to identify a face of a robber when he is wearing a saffron thead on his right hand..that thread is a magical thread which makes his face blur to camera

a robber can wear non burqa cloth to hide his/her face, i hope 99% of world pop doesnt use burqa to rob a bank

or i have a solution, not to allow people wearing any cloths in the bank in india, in this way robbery can be minimised, is that ok for you

Well islam is under the spot light because of people who have done stupid things. Noone can change the past but everyone can work to bring a better future. They think that in "their" country that would be a good move. Makes them feel safe, physically and culturally. Just like in "our" country we let killers go after accepting blood money and beat people with sticks and hang them on trees. It is unfortunate that people see the supposedly good muslims and the bad ones pretty much the same way. Countries have risen after being attacked by nuclear weapons. They progressed and left their emotions aside and worked with the very same people that bombed their country into practically zero. They even tried using planes to kill themselves against them. They failed till they had their head low and learned from the same people. Wake the hell up.

I would vote for a bikini ban all over Pakistan. No doubt about it.

a robber can wear non burqa cloth to hide his/her face, i hope 99% of world pop doesnt use burqa to rob a bank

or i have a solution, not to allow people wearing any cloths in the bank in india, in this way robbery can be minimised, is that ok for you

Small logic here:
if a robber wears just a black cloth covering his face then he robs n runs away but the people outside can know that its a robbery..

But if a robber wear a brqa n robs n goes out ..no one can stop him coz them may think he is a muslim women..

same case in terrorists:
a terrorist dont want to get noticed while planting a bomb... no terrorist come in black cloth only on his face n plants the bomb.. he will get noticed easily..but if he wears a burqa n places his bag in busy market n go no one notices him..

hope u understand..if not understood read again

^^ now what in the name of uncle sam you are brining kasas laws in this completely different thread??

not all western country have banned burqa, just the frenchies, if you say frence represent the entire world, then i will think every american, english, norwagian as french and western!!

i clearly im speaking more for individual rights then vouching for wearing burqa, i am also saying if west and you can think for burqa ban then why not bikini ban and mini skirt ban?? it has its own reason and logics

france n belgium has banned face veils now italy read the main article

Italy is the latest European country to act against the burqa. France and Belgium have banned the wearing of burqa in public.

tht woman could be a hindu,jain,sikh etc..... so we should ban it? teens in lose jackets also steal things should we ban jackets too?

just coz ur women dnt wear burqa doesnt mean its bad... heck even ur ancestors had the "purdah" system.

True but the question here is about banning burqa. It has nothing to do with who is wearing it.

Also I'm from South India. We never had a purdah system.

^^ now what in the name of uncle sam you are brining kasas laws in this completely different thread??

Because in the name of Mamo Jamshaid you do not see that Italy has its own laws and procedures which might not be popular with the rest of the world. Exactly the same way that our laws and procedures seem strange to them. Both countries have to deal with it.

Small logic here:
if a robber wears just a black cloth covering his face then he robs n runs away but the people outside can know that its a robbery..

But if a robber wear a brqa n robs n goes out ..no one can stop him coz them may think he is a muslim women..

same case in terrorists:
a terrorist dont want to get noticed while planting a bomb... no terrorist come in black cloth only on his face n plants the bomb.. he will get noticed easily..but if he wears a burqa n places his bag in busy market n go no one notices him..

hope u understand..if not understood read again

i still say if ban burqa ban sikh turban and saree

and no i dont understand you, perhaps you knew i wont understand you gibberish

if burqa was so good in helping out terrorists and bank robbers, it would have been successful among bank robbers

i still say if ban burqa ban sikh turban and saree

and no i dont understand you, perhaps you knew i wont understand you gibberish

if burqa was so good in helping out terrorists and bank robbers, it would have been successful among bank robbers

okay lets make it simpler for u

Does sikh turban or saree cover the faces of women like burqa...??

For ur information france n other countries have banned burqa to make sure no one can hide their identity..

Now can u answer my simple question?

A clear description of the physical form helps to trace criminals, even if his face is covered....but this not possible in case the criminal is wearing burqa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom