What's new

'It was a wrong decision of Arab states to shun talks with Israel': UAE FM

@Timur

May Allah help you, don't fool yourself into thinking I need help as opposed to you. You are the one who created fitnah the thread. You know that I am anti-Sisi, UAE led regime and PA, and there is no reason to tell me what you just did. You are turkish nationalist who wants another turkish Caliphate . If you want one leave the people of this forum alone and go try your luck. Allah(SWT) will destroy any effort to establish something other Islam.

Pakistanis do not behave like you and other middle Easterners . Pakistanis are exempalary Muslims who do believe in Islam and not nationalistic empires. Try to be like them.

Listen man, we do not care about your nationalist dreaming you have going on. Share your ideas with someone other than me.

Today Saudi Arabia and UAE the most influential Arab states just used and abused you

The only thing here used and abused is your brain which changed the purpose life from submitting to Allah(SWT) to submitting to Turkish nationalism. I was correct in my initial assessment that you are a Shaytaann and I do not consider someone low like you to be a Muslim. You will learn the hard way like the previous Shaytaans how to respect yourself if you continue with your racism and Shaytaanism.

The only thing here used and abused is your brain which changed the purpose life from submitting to Allah(SWT) to submitting to Turkish nationalism. I was correct in my initial assessment that you are a Shaytaann and I do not consider someone low like you to be a Muslim. You will learn the hard way like the previous Shaytaans how to respect yourself if you continue with your racism and Shaytaanism.

Turkey should work better to produce spheres of influence to the south. Liberation is needed. A joint front to stop any more zionist aggression is where Turkey-Syria-Iraq-Iran and Lebanon should work together to defend common interests. The most important is Palestine.

Last edited:
Turkey should work better to produce spheres of influence to the south. Liberation is needed. A joint front to stop any more zionist aggression where Turkey- Syria-Iraq-Iran and Lebanon work together to defend common interests. The most important is Palestine.

A Caliphate will be formed which will include land known as Palestine. I prefer God's law/truth to rule over anything else.

Even if Palestine was a nation today with no Israel present, that doesn't mean nothing. What has meaning is worship and praise of the Lord

:rofl: using my words against me if that's what you think than you made it clear that you only could accept arabs ruling ... That's the sadly reality why the turkish caliphate broke down and Israel was created

But unlike you for me it's totally unimportant if it is a Pakistani caliphate or turkish or from Africa just start it somewhere

There is no fitnah caused by me.. I am warning the short minded not to fall in the same traps and holes.. Specially those holes digged from the two horns of Satan in the gulf...

iranians and Turks have to keep their eyes wide open..

You may not like it you may not like to hear it.. As I said earlier the Palestinian cause is a lost nationalistic cause and Arabs damaged many many things with this wrong actions..

The only solution is to give it up. And begin with the right cause but for that ppl have to change and not fight each other like today

Only then victory will come

If today someone like nureddin Zengi or selahuddin would come ppl would give them names and not follow them but fight them ... Specially today's arabs would have a problem following a non Arab

Thats why a turkish caliphate a Pakistani caliphate would not be accepted by the masses .. Even pakistanians and many Turks would not want a caliphate of their own .

But I don't think the salvation of the ummah will come out from little states, the gulf or more east or west.. It will come from the ppl . Only If they begin to change themselves

So do what you want, I can't change you but don't fool yourself with the help will come from arabs and arabism or pakistanians or Turks they may all say sweet words go out and burn flags but as they are burning flags the Adhan is called and most of them are on rage and not in the mosque.. So as I said earlier again and again ppl need to change and now I add something onto it and not to rely on others except for the almighty one

So while I was writing, you added this weird stuff

The only thing here used and abused is your brain

Maybe your brain is here abused if you don't see the role of the two than there is no help for your brain as if they are accepting your ppl in their own Land its crystal clear they use Palestinians like many others for political reasons why is it so hard to see this

someone low like you to be a Muslim

Thank you! Really thank you for this! Yeah and you are the right one to judge this and give this fatwa..

Lol roflollololol what's wrong why am I not angry . first I am called here in this forum or else salafi, Wahhabi, al Qaida supporter or isis and than again nationalist a mad man..

Sorry maybe I saw too much of those to be upset and despitetthat huge accusation of yours I don't blame you for saying that or take a grudge ...

A Caliphate will be formed which will include land known as Palestine. I prefer God's law/truth to rule over anything else.

Even if Palestine was a nation today with no Israel present, that doesn't mean nothing. What has meaning is worship and praise of the Lord

Caliphate will be formed by MOSSAD in Palestine which will result in destruction of all Palestine, juts like ISIS/Daesh Caliphate which ended in complete destruction of Syria & Iraq!
Day is not far we will offically recognize Israel. Inshallah..!

Saudi arabia is Also very close to it. Just few centimetres away for formal relationship.

"Pakistan Israel Bhai bhai "

View attachment 549978
Really? So which IsraHELLI Embassy you have visited?
View media item 17903

Our brother @Timur losing his mind a little today ....:
51Lg8-xmCDL.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Caliphate will be formed by MOSSAD in Palestine which will result in destruction of all Palestine

The Mahdi is Mossad?? o_Oo_O

You are a really an ignorant person and now really you are showing me as a low naked figure with strange hair. .. Like an infant?

Do what you want I am done with you like I am done with Saif AL arab..

Pakistan has choice whether it wants to be the leader at the vanguard or the sheep in the herd that follows. Unfortuntely Pakistan is destined to be the sheep in the herd because way too many Pakistan mix religion with international politics or should I say selectively do. The fact is once Israel is recognized by UAE and Saudia Arabia which is only matter of time [they will do so because they can't afford not to] then Pakistan will follow in their wake. The head [KSA/UAE] will wagg the tail [Pakistan].

Don't say that. It would put the fear into Ganga India more then a Shaheen V nuclear tipped missile.

Lol we don't care because we know that Jews would used you like toilet paper and Throw you in dustbin if they need.

There's a reason fir that, it's your religion.

51Lg8-xmCDL.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Mahdi is Mossad?? o_Oo_O

Of Course! Learn Arabic, Learn Islam, Learn Quran, Learn Hadith (memorize them), to be in the row of MOSSAD. So one day, you WILL become a Calipha/Khalifa, and will declare a Caliphate!
View media item 17904
Its a suspense, as what Tactics MOSSAD will use as they have completely exhausted "Caliphate/ISIL Tactic". But the use of this Tactic though resulted in sad destruction of Syria & Iraq, it also helped all Terrorist Elements to flee from their respective countries and their demise in Iraq & Syria.

"There will be a fitna that will cleanse (tastanzifu) the Arabs - its dead will be in the Hellfire. During this time the tongue will be more severe (ashad) than a blow of the sword."
Reported by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah. At-Tirmidhi said that this hadith is gharib

Lol we don't care because we know that Jews would used you like toilet paper and Throw you in dustbin if they need.

There's a reason fir that, it's your religion.
CHOTIAAA!!!!

"There will be a fitna that will cleanse (tastanzifu) the Arabs - its dead will be in the Hellfire. During this time the tongue will be more severe (ashad) than a blow of the sword."
Reported by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah. At-Tirmidhi said that this hadith is gharib

CHOTIAAA!!!!
HEERAMANDI KA BHADWA!!!

UAE FM: It was a “Wrong Decision” of Arab States to Shun Talks with Israel

FeaturedImage_2019-03-28_WikiCommons_Anwar_Gargash_%E2%80%98London_11%E2%80%99_Friends_of_Syria_Meeting.jpg

The foreign minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) called the Arab world’s refusal to talk to Israel a “wrong decision” and predicted growing ties between those nations and the Jewish State in the coming years, Gulf News reported Wednesday.

“Many, many years ago, when there was an Arab decision not to have contact with Israel, I think it was a very wrong decision. Looking back, clearly, you have to [differentiate] between having a political issue and keeping your lines of communication open,” Dr. Anwar Gargash, UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, said at the Ideas Abu Dhabi Forum. “This has not resolved the issue but complicated it.

“We will see more contact with Israel by various Arab countries in the next few years, like a small cyber deal here or an agricultural deal there or a visit by the [Israeli] Prime Minister,” the minister predicted.

Additionally, Gargash called for there to progress “on the peace front” between Israel and the Palestinians.

In November of last year, Gargash slammed Hamas, the terrorist group that exercises complete political and military control over the Gaza Strip, for allying with Iran.

“Hamas’s solidarity with the Iranian government does not take into consideration the Gulf and Arab anxiety over Tehran’s regional interference,” Gargash wrote on Twitter at the time. “It is unnecessary. It pushes the Palestinian issue into a maze and confirms the opinion that the movement, in its orientation, is nothing more than an Iranian regional tool.”

A spokesman for Hamas, Sami Abu Zuhri, later attacked the UAE for their “abnormal” comments and criticized them for hosting Israeli officials in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Zuhri’s comment was a reference to the presence of an Israeli judo team in Abu Dhabi last October. While visiting for the competition, Israel’s culture and sports minister, Miri Regev, paid a historic visit to the UAE, along with the team. Additionally, in a moving ceremony, Israel’s national anthem – Hatikvah – was played for the first time in the UAE after the Israeli team took gold. The minister also toured the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, where she signed the guest book in Hebrew.

Earlier this month, at Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (APU), the UAE, along with Egypt and Saudi Arabia, rejected text opposing normalization with Israel in a statement issued by the group.

http://www.thetower.org/7406-uae-fm...ion-of-arab-states-to-shun-talks-with-israel/
What I've learned:
If your house get robbed it happens just because of your wrong decision of not having contact with the dear robber.
And apparently these contacts are supposed to get your property back.
photo_۲۰۱۹-۰۳-۲۸_۲۲-۴۰-۵۷.jpg

That is a ghareeb hadeeth , no chain for it. Its fabricated.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom