What's new

'It was a wrong decision of Arab states to shun talks with Israel': UAE FM

If he or others feel like they can talk to Israel and secure a two state solution, go at it, that would be welcomed by everyone. If he doesn't care about securing a two state solution and just want to develop ties with Israel, then feel free to do so. This goes to anyone else too.

The Palestinians aren't preventing anyone. He is afraid of damaging the reputation of his country amongst the Arab public and consequently losing influence in the region. He is not afraid of Palestinians. So let's not pretend it is somehow Palestinians fault. He did not post this news on his twitter feed.

And complaining about Hamas as if Hamas has any hand in situation across the region or could do anything to change is overreaching.

Why should a minister be afraid of public outcry in a monarchy?

@Timur

May Allah help you, don't fool yourself into thinking I need help as opposed to you. You are the one who created fitnah the thread. You know that I am anti-Sisi, UAE led regime and PA, and there is no reason to tell me what you just did. You are turkish nationalist who wants another turkish Caliphate . If you want one leave the people of this forum alone and go try your luck. Allah(SWT) will destroy any effort to establish something other Islam.

Pakistanis do not behave like you and other middle Easterners . Pakistanis are exempalary Muslims who do believe in Islam and not nationalistic empires. Try to be like them.

Listen man, we do not care about your nationalist dreaming you have going on. Share your ideas with someone other than me.

I have been disappointed by the response of the Arab states on this issue. However, in my opinion, I would never entertain the idea of Pakistan supporting and becoming friends with Israel. Nothing is more worse than becoming a traitor to Allah (SWT) cause. Pakistan was made on the ideology of Islam, and we shall continue to oppose the cruel regime of Israel by never recognizing it.

The only thing here used and abused is your brain which changed the purpose life from submitting to Allah(SWT) to submitting to Turkish nationalism. I was correct in my initial assessment that you are a Shaytaann and I do not consider someone low like you to be a Muslim. You will learn the hard way like the previous Shaytaans how to respect yourself if you continue with your racism and Shaytaanism.

What's the difference if the Caliphate was Turkish or Arab? The answer is none. Islam doesn't promote the superiority of any race. We need to be united because divided we are weak.

@Rasengan

True, he is one who wants ethnic Caliphate. Instead it will be Muslim for all backgrounds.

I agree wholeheartedly. When the Muslim world will become united under one banner then no power (America or Israel) can touch us. We have a large population, most of the world's resources are contained in our countries and we are resilient. We should all have a strong political voice that has one interests alone...fighting for Allah (SWT) cause.

Back
Top Bottom