What's new

It was a surgical-style operation: Army on operation which killed three freedom fighters

how can we confirm they were pakistani nationals ?
These r just feel good news that are generated every now and then to feed a billion plus sheep. In reality it would be very hard to figure out a dead Indian's identity in Pak and a dead Pakistani's identity in India. It's not like Indian security forces have access to NADRA database...and I highly doubt that a supposed terrorist who supposedly infiltrated from Pak to IoK would just carry around his Pakistani passport with him. I mean the whole objective would've been to blend in.

They publish these kinds of news every now and then to please the masses and keep them from questioning their government on domestic issues.

Did you even care to watch the YouTube video with the news link ??? ( TNS World - And Ground Reality News) LOL Enough said :rofl:

Ground Reality News - A news house without even a simple website ???? :o::o::o:

And my question still stand, can Mr. Lakhvi or Mr. Makki, present Mr. Owaid in any of the prominent Pakistan news channel live (not some XYZ, TNS news), the real Owaid ?????? I bet they can't. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Why they have to?
Your Army made the claims? Prove it?
Last time your media were propagating that top militant leadership and their close relatives are enjoying luxury lives abroad, while poor common Kashmiris are getting killed for 500 rupees?
How come his nephew was here fighting then?

Back
Top Bottom