What's new

It was a surgical-style operation: Army on operation which killed three freedom fighters

One thing is for sure, both North Koreans and Indians will believe anything the media and military feeds its hungry people.

Barking dogs seldom bite.

There is an even better proverb. "Actions speaks louder than words." And I guess you get to read about our actions on a daily basis here in PDF, let alone newspapers. :p:

They stopped using the term after they realized that they are making fun of their own gods.

It's just called Indian surgical strike. Add the word India in front of a commonly used term and it change the meaning. Such as Indian sergical strike. Soon, a new form of spelling would replace surgical strike to denote Indian surgical strike. For example Indian Superpower become " Supa Powa"

Like Chinese Goods change the meaning of Goods?

How do they know those are Pakistanis? Do Indian Army check their d%%%% like they used to do in 1971?
I dont know what is Endians obsession with big d%%%%

There is an even better proverb. "Actions speaks louder than words." And I guess you get to read about our actions on a daily basis here in PDF, let alone newspapers. :p:
You missed Bollywood.

how can we confirm they were pakistani nationals ?

I'm not sure. But let me shoot a small question to you ???? Last week it was alleged by Indian army that one Mr. Owaid son of Zakir Rehman Maki and the nephew of Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi was killed in Bandipora encounter along with few other alleged Pakistani LeT members.

Does anyone in Pakistan have the guts to ask Mr. Lakhvi or Mr. Maki to prove it otherwise by bringing Mr. Owaid on air live in any prominent national television now and prove Indian claims all but blatant lie ????? Can you please give a genuine answer to this question ??? :)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-of-2008-zaki-ur-rehman-lakhvi/1/1092332.html

LAKHVI-NEPHEW-KASHMIR.jpg

Last edited:
LOL the Indians have polluted the meaning of surgical strike.
I just did a surgical strike in dustbin, by putting egg shell into it.
Feeling heaviness in stomach, going to do a surgical strike in washroom. :D

how can we confirm they were pakistani nationals ?

Very simple, because 1) Word Sur-ji-kal strike is used and as per record how masses bought it heavily in past, it is a success story no matter nothing done except killing of poor farmers. 2) As usual, it is told by India branded as Pakistani means, the masses bought it again hence, proven to them so become the certificate of verification. On other hand, this actually transpires that whenever a Kashmiri is being martyred, knowing the fact that Kashmiris want to be with Pakistan, therefore, the same person is Pakistani.

India should coin its own word for such operations. Coin something from the Sanskrit. It is actually very confusing the way Indians use the phrase Surgical Strike...........

I'm not sure. But let me shoot a small question to you ???? Last week it was alleged by Indian army that one Mr. Owaid son of Zakir Rehman Maki and the nephew of Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi was killed in Bandipora encounter along with few other alleged Pakistani LeT members.

Does anyone in Pakistan have the guts to ask Mr. Lakhvi or Mr. Maki to prove it otherwise by bringing Mr. Owaid on air live in any prominent national television now and prove Indian claims all but blatant lie ????? Can you please give a genuine answer to this question ??? :)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-of-2008-zaki-ur-rehman-lakhvi/1/1092332.html

LAKHVI-NEPHEW-KASHMIR.jpg

Why Mr. @Imran Khan, no reply for the above question I've asked ??? :(

Did you even care to watch the YouTube video with the news link ??? ( TNS World - And Ground Reality News) LOL Enough said :rofl:

Ground Reality News - A news house without even a simple website ???? :o::o::o:

And my question still stand, can Mr. Lakhvi or Mr. Makki, present Mr. Owaid in any of the prominent Pakistan news channel live (not some XYZ, TNS news), the real Owaid ?????? I bet they can't. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Back
Top Bottom