What's new

It is my gift to my Pakistani brothers from Turkiye.

Thank you my brother, what a beautiful gift. We and I'm sure all people of Pakistani decent, all 235 million of us would love this.
Thank you very much brother. 💐💐
Beautiful rendition. By the way, the Turkish national anthem is right up there among the best in the world too imho.
Thank you very much brother. My son sang Turkish National Anthem too already. You can find in my YouTube account. Best regards.

What a nice little gift :cry::cry: Someone here should please reciprocate this nice gesture and sing the Turkish Anthem for this fellow.

Much appreciation and Love For you, Brother! You have a lovely voice Mashallah!

I am a brother of living in Turkey. I wanted to present a gift to my Pakistani brothers and sisters. This is what I can do.
I hope you will accept this gift of mine.
I greet you all. Please convey my greetings to my other Pakistani brothers. Yours truly.

Thank you very much Brother !

:turkey::pakistan:

@ sabanbuyukkal You will find never-ending love and warmth for turkey in the hearts every of Pakistani. Pakistani love turkey more than anyone else.
anyhow thanks for your gift, Your brothers cherish your efforts and feelings. May Allah continue his blessing for the two and the rest of the Muslims. Ameen.

Thank you very much Brother !

:turkey::pakistan:
You're welcome brother. 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰
@ sabanbuyukkal You will find never-ending love and warmth for turkey in the hearts every of Pakistani. Pakistani love turkey more than anyone else.
anyhow thanks for your gift, Your brothers cherish your efforts and feelings. May Allah continue his blessing for the two and the rest of the Muslims. Ameen.
I know, brother. We're brothers and we love each other. For your prayers, I say amen from the heart.

@ sabanbuyukkal I am trying to learn the Turkish language after watching ertugrul and usman drama series. what a wonderful way of giving the message of Islam and brotherhood in an entertaining way. kardeşim

:turkey::pakistan: :turkey::pakistan::turkey::pakistan:
1603770816527.png

@ sabanbuyukkal I am trying to learn the Turkish language after watching ertugrul and usman drama series. what a wonderful way of giving the message of Islam and brotherhood in an entertaining way. kardeşim
Very good kardeşim. İnşaAllah I want to learn Urdu too. And I have a surprise for a new serial. You can watch from youtube already. "Uyanış : Büyük Selçuklu" I can say very very good serial even than from Diriliş Ertuğrul.
🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷❤️❤️🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰

I am a brother of living in Turkey. I wanted to present a gift to my Pakistani brothers and sisters. This is what I can do.
I hope you will accept this gift of mine.
I greet you all. Please convey my greetings to my other Pakistani brothers. Yours truly.

Hi,

Simply priceless.

Back
Top Bottom