What's new

‘It is in India’s interest to integrate into CPEC’

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstand. I was merely trying to state that plebiscite or no plebiscite, there is no scenario in which GB is a part of India.
well dont worry before 25th dec 1971 happenned avrage west pakistanies were thinking that pak fauj is winning in east pakistan and that there are rivers of love and brotherhood and peace flowing between east and west pakistanies in east pakistan.... if you know what i mean :sarcastic:

Lol, a slum rat giving ratings to others. Classy

I stand vindicated for the sole reason there is no parity between you or me! so please learn some manners before posting!

ok sir it CPEC ab khush.... thing is if pakistanies sitting in US lap for almost half a centuary and getting unaccounted moeny and weapons aid and political support from USA dint bother much about international politics or the work indians had been doing on it ever since does not means USA & its allies or the other powers would ignoare indian cause when there own interestsare better served more siding with india and now we will tell pakistan what is the real game and how its played dont worry we dont forget and dont forgive as to what we had to suffer :coffee:
Man! You seriously need to learn how to write english. It's torturous trying to understand what you've written.

Back to your post content ..... You stated that Pakistan sat on US lap for half a century. Hmmmm, tell me, how does it feel seeing your Prime Minister (and Country) now in the same place - US' Lap? hehehehehe Actually Modi has taken it to a whole new level.

Just check out this image and tell me what is Modi doing with his right hand?

G20_Modi_2621576e.jpg

Erdogan telling Obama, "You naughty naughty naughty man. I saw that".....

Erdogan_OBbama.jpg

The point is that no one in G-B wants to join India. Meaning that if a plebiscite was ever held, it would not become a part of India. So it will never be a part of India. Therefore, it is not your land, nor will it ever be.
What ever you are saying is an opinion and is thoroughly rejected by India. India have the papers of the land and land belongs to India and illegally occupied by Pakistan.

well dont worry before 25th dec 1971 happenned avrage west pakistanies were thinking that pak fauj is winning in east pakistan and that there are rivers of love and brotherhood and peace flowing between east and west pakistanies in east pakistan.... if you know what i mean :sarcastic:

I don't know what nonsense you're fed by your media, but the people of GB have no interest in joining India. Ask them. You should visit sometime. GB is no Bangladesh, trust me. :lol:

What ever you are saying is an opinion and is thoroughly rejected by India. India have the papers of the land and land belongs to India and illegally occupied by Pakistan.

Again, we are not afraid of holding a plebiscite. We're ready when you are. And if there never is a plebiscite, GB will remain ours. So no, GB is not a part of India, nor will it ever be. So you can stop crying about CPEC now.

This is the reality better modi's india comes to its senses and leaves this false bravado and propaganda aside for sometime (better forever). Otherwise there is no point enjoying a never ending pain in the rear because CPEC would happen no matter how much modi whines and cries about it.

However, if modi is dumb enough not to understand ............ then may be to motivate him Pakistan or China should offer him some best spots to sell tea on CPEC.

5000 + posts & this ? Derogatory reference to Modi - Reported.

@ Subject , two things , First, if India needs a road connection to / through China , India would develop one through one of its own crossing points along the Indo Chinese border . Why would India pay royalty to Pak to use its roads to enter China ? It would rather spend the same to improve road communications within itself to access China.

Next, joing the CPEC would amount to a tacit acceptance of the right of Pakistan to mortgage disputed territory to a third party.

For the record "what the hell is modi indian"

The vermin that plague this forum ........... too bad they outnumber the Indians here.

sounds like you need to be educated on how to address people on a forum!

You sound like an Indian woman to me? I hope you are not one because I don't like disrespecting women be them Indian or otherwise.

See there is a plain simple method to avoiding disappointment, just stick to the topic! the banter your outputting is well crafted, hated incited brain-farts, which does nothing more than stink and linger for a while but hold no substance or value!

modi indians will hardly smell anything .............. they are already drowning in their own sh*t. Your English skills would hardly convince me to accept it otherwise.

Now my interior minster visiting was nothing more than a formality. Rajnath's credibility via a v Nawaz S. Please don't compare gold with copper!

He came with a propagandist's mind, tried converting it to a political point scoring venue, and when he was replied aptly, and in manner that suited him left with his tail between the legs. And for your information I don't share any love for nawaz, hope he always has enough fuel in his heli to make it to delhi when the time comes.

Man! You seriously need to learn how to write english. It's torturous trying to understand what you've written.

Back to your post content ..... You stated that Pakistan sat on US lap for half a century. Hmmmm, tell me, how does it feel seeing your Prime Minister (and Country) now in the same place - US' Lap? hehehehehe Actually Modi has taken it to a whole new level.

Just check out this image and tell me what is Modi doing with his right hand?

G20_Modi_2621576e.jpg

Erdogan telling Obama, "You naughty naughty naughty man. I saw that".....

Erdogan_OBbama.jpg
so thats the best you could come up with :haha:

but the fact is turkey against russia and iran is surviving till it has US&NATO support but USA is siding with india as it is been proven again and again that india though very difficult to nagociate with is always relaible and and hard working and intellegent ally while pakistan is again and again proven to be highly egoistic , unrelaible and reckless ally which changes sides very easily to whoever gives it moeny and weapons without asking questions.. baki lagge raho sannu ki :sarcastic:

The vermin that plague this forum ........... too bad they outnumber the Indians here.

You sound like an Indian woman to me? I hope you are not one because I don't like disrespecting women be them Indian or otherwise.

modi indians will hardly smell anything .............. they are already drowning in their own sh*t. Your English skills would hardly convince me to accept it otherwise.

He came with a propagandist's mind, tried converting it to a political point scoring venue, and when he was replied aptly, and in manner that suited him left with his tail between the legs. And for your information I don't share any love for nawaz, hope he always has enough fuel in his heli to make it to delhi when the time comes.

LOL, i got my standup for today... hahahaha thanks bro you are one masterpiece!

5000 + posts & this ? Derogatory reference to Modi - Reported.

If I get banned for disrespecting modi believe me I will feel honored :D.

At least you should have known what it takes to be respected by your enemy but I believe you are heavily influenced by modi indians.

so thats the best you could come up with :haha:

but the fact is turkey against russia and iran is surviving till it has US&NATO support but USA is siding with india as it is been proven again and again that india though very difficult to nagociate with is always relaible and and hard working and intellegent ally while pakistan is again and again proven to be highly egoistic , unrelaible and reckless ally which changes sides very easily to whoever gives it moeny and weapons without asking questions.. baki lagge raho sannu ki :sarcastic:
Gotcha. I knew this "user ID" was being used by more than one individual. The last few posts clearly show this. Completely different style of writing and grammar used. What do you guys do? Create a bunch of IDs here at PDF and then use them intermittently?

GURU DUTT Banned.

Clearly the investment came after CPEC

No it doesn't.

No spoon feeding my friend, if you can't understand the importance of trade for economy then it is not my fault, you should sue your teachers and school.

Our trade with China at the present is routed through our major ports in west & south India and we'll continue with that.

Anyway, we're building some huge ports at Vizhinjam, Colachel & Wadhawan. It would be foolish to assume that Chinese would route their trade through a narrow two lane highway going over the Himalayas. :lol:

Well, there is one parity between us. Our negative ratings are almost equal. :cheers:

Incorrect, those who are allowed to leave negative ratings hold the similar mindset you exhibit. So therefore its a case of being trigger happy. Anyway lets not derail the main subject. 40 Billion china is investing in CPEC, a disputed territory is asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom