What's new

It is confirmed big oil reserved near the delta of Sindh probably bigger than Kuwait's reserves.

we should not waste it like arabs did for luxaries but use it to improve our education standard and research and development and develop latest technology weapons and boost industrial growth and innovate things

Chupp bey salay! I'm with Kaptan, the idea of Ukranian hookers + our yachts and slave arab shoe polishers is an excellent one. It's only second to @Oscar's private island plan.........
Private Island is still better. Maybe with the new find we can create rivers of oil if not rivers of milk. Create mini islands like them urbis of the jee sissy's off the coast of Karachi and maybe some in the middle of Kalabagh damn too.

we should not waste it like arabs did for luxaries but use it to improve our education standard and research and development and develop latest technology weapons and boost industrial growth and innovate things

lets say X amount of oil provides luxuries to a tiny city country with a population few millions, that X amount of oil will not provide luxuries to a country with a population of 200 million with 10th largest army

Some good Afghan stuff you're smoking. :)

You really want someone to bite. Don't press it.
I'm not a smoker,

What I said is right. Some 5000 years ago, there were civilization on Sindhu Darya, mo'an jo Daro and harapa are among them.
May be because of destruction of mo'an jo Daro by Sindhu Darya they moved Ganga.

Ask sir @kaptaan if you want to know about civilization on Sindhu Darya. He has knowledge about civilization on land in present time Pakistan.

Lol from Iran border now in Sindh where next outside adilia jail

What if oil is found under Adiala jail? Then at least Nawaz will be moved from the jail :lol::lol:

lets say X amount of oil provides luxuries to a tiny city country with a population few millions, that X amount of oil will not provide luxuries to a country with a population of 200 million with 10th largest army

But imagine. A country of Pakistan size. With a strong army, nuclear armed, having such large deposits of oil. This will definitely be a game changer.

these reserves must be used wisely .one day they will end up if oil extracted continuosly like we unwisely use gas rsserves in balochistan and gave licenses to cng stations in large numbers and it resulted in gas shortage and now we import lng .invest earning from this in improving health services and build world best universities and provide scolarships to brilliant students .

I
US based company trying since 12 years but permition not granted but care taker minister allowed them since only US based company can drill 5000 plus meters.
Pakistan provides huge return and sindh basin has very high prospectives axxon only bougjt partial shares...having said no proven
Large resources
Found

these reserves must be used wisely .one day they will end up if oil extracted continuosly like we unwisely use gas rsserves in balochistan and gave licenses to cng stations in large numbers and it resulted in gas shortage and now we import lng .invest earning from this in improving health services and build world best universities and provide scolarships to brilliant students .
So CNG is still chraper than oil....using cng was never a unwise decision ...not doing more exploration by chocking revenues of exploration companies and not importing CNGwas the wrong decision

It is not confirmed.... It's an exploratory wildcat play.

It isn't confirmed till oil/gas flows!!!

Stop! The foreign minister may be a good technocrat ... But he is retarded vis-a-vis oil and gas.

He made the statement based on the "satellite" mapping... That is bogus.

Let's wait and see.

I

Pakistan provides huge return and sindh basin has very high prospectives axxon only bougjt partial shares...having said no proven
Large resources
Found

So CNG is still chraper than oil....using cng was never a unwise decision ...not doing more exploration by chocking revenues of exploration companies and not importing CNGwas the wrong decision
it was unwise to use cng in cars instead of providing it to industry sector for industrial growth and for domestic use.importing cng uses foreign reserves.domestic cars using cng add nothing to economy but industrial growth boost exports and increase forex reserves and jobs

i will celebrate When it got 100% confirmed .

Jitna nuqsan so called cheap justice sahbaan ne so moto le le kr Pakistani qoum ko punhchaya hey itna nuqsaan shayad politician ney nahien kiya ho gha....

Salay aa kr hood ko hero samajna shroun kr deyta hien....like the current one...
bhai jab government apna kaam ni karey gi to koi to intervene karey ga apney tareeqay sey .
kiya ittifaq ha itifaaq foundary faidey mey or Steel mills nuqsan mey . .pm ki airline faiday mey PIA nuqsan mey .

this Shami due was bitching about Jugnu Mohsin deciding to vote in PTI while staying independent. What a loser he is!Jugnu is cool as ****. Ive know her since I was a teen. Super cool and intelligent & caring.
and political teacher of maryam nawaz .
phewww...

We have a population of 200 million even with that size it will at best decrease our import

two cats (ppp and pml n) theft butter from the owner, the Pakistani Nation. now the monkey is on the judgmental position (new government) to decide the fate of the butter, because cats were indulged in mutual quarrel and brought their matter to the monkey, rather monkey himself took this responisbility.

zaror bhutto fauji genraaiilll politicians kuch chorain gey toh awaam ko scraps mil jaye gay!

I am praying to Allah SWT that this project complete since like reco deck, Steel mill chief justice of Pakistan not intervene and stopped over allegation by some idiot anchor....

They stop reco deck and find no other company ab beyth k chatoo paharoun ko…

Steel mill could fetch 22 billion pkr but cheap justice stopped the auction and today we are willing to give free with PIA free...lakh di lanat...

@Indus Pakistan @Arsalan @django
The raw material at steel mills was worth MORE than the bid money sir. It was a wise decision that the privatization was stopped. We failed to find any suitable customer is OUR problem and our government needs to solve it. I am expecting a better offer to be made one the new government takes in. It will be BRILLIANT if we can somehow get the Russians to take up this project, may be even offer them to set up one near Chiniot/Faisalabad is the talks of that HUGE reserve near Chiniot were true. Make it a package deal.

Steel mill is a huge organization, we cannot afford to just scrap it!

Back
Top Bottom