What's new

It all Started with a Tweet by Wajahat Saeed Khan which was a flame bait... and then...Shit got real!!!

Well this thread was a wild ride.
I am almost convinced from the comments on twitter and here that removing Imran Khan's govt was actually my fault.
and I must be personally ashamed of myself and should shoot all my former colleagues on our next reunion and then turn the gun on myself.
but before pulling the trigger I will say out loud.
should've controlled Gogi and Manicas and kept Fozia Wahab instead of accepting Electable scumbags.
bang!!!.

brother,
my issue is that people have lost patience and common decency. the only way to express opposition seems to be through personal attack, insults or whataboutism.
we use selective judgements, selective memories and selection bias and then resort to rants.

Right common decency. People in general just found out how our army generals have been sodomizing the nation for past several decades but we are supposed to keep the basic decency intact. Its all ok to live under the virtual martial law, be harassed, kidnapped or killed. The country can go to hell.

The two bit brains here will call everyone who opposes army role in politics as PTI. But idiots wont understand that army should only limit itself to professional duties and disengage from politics. Army's involvement in politics is weakening the country and the army.

This thread very well states what I want to say.

The army's competence was an illusion just like its proclamations about it not being involved in politics was.

The division has been laid bare regardless - in general the common public isn’t discerning to any more than their immediate today and key values. Most effort that is required to look at multiple facets of an issue aren’t worth the effort nor taught to most in Pakistan which is part culture and part by design.

For e.g. there was a tradition carried over from the Royal navy and navies of old regarding crossing the equator for new sailors - for the longest while PN also engaged in it but if today’s general Pakistani saw it they would execute everyone.
TZjG7hXReeVthqpTJZmwvzsLcvMeG4TU4Gjdfy26BPixvZsqxdYAo6uyD19qD91n544gvDA2kmfNVksjC5xJXjNXF6QejRjGVAXZ7jekfB5Vk6vULGMTTMRfS5eF8WVApoSyrKQEQL6Zft
What even is that image? Where is it from?

I actually like the pomp and show...
Then, for parity's sake, there should be pomp and show for Navy, Airforce, Cabinet secretaries, ministers, Members of Parliament, Judges of Supreme court ..... See, it gets a bit long soon. Proper procedure should be, a government employee retires, and he is seen off in a simple yet dignified function. The examples of U.S. COAS or India COAS are highly worthy of being emulated. The first step of rehabilitation of Pakistan would be to treat military head as a government servant and not a Sultan.

You guys can remove IK from the earth, but do you think people will respect fauj again?

You people are so out of touch with reality... :lol:
Those pics are of planted people
Even in 2018 PML-N planted a bunch of girls in tights nd wearing tight tops depicting IK's photo. Someone produced their older pics proving that they were PML-N supporters

In every jalsa PML-N plants a few "سیکلیاں" clad in PTI colors and make their footage doing vulgar dance

Waj S Khan Trolls with a style

so he makes a flame bait rhetorical question demanding to know the meaning and reason for this procession.

for background. Gen Mirza is being seen off from 10 Corps HQ by the people at the Corps HQ. as is a tradition in the army the out going command is seen off in a procession and usually his mount is pushed manually by the personnel with a lot of celebratory chants and dance. this is the culmination of a Ceremony where the good time in the office is recounted and jokes are shared, food or treats shared and then the host thanks the outgoing commander who is led in a procession.

in its smallest example it happens at a company level of a unit and then the regimental level, Brigade, Div and Corps level.
this tradition has nothing to do which army ruling Pakistan for 70+ years or Ditching one party favorite for another.

BUT

since PTI/ Insafians or Youthias (as Noonies call them) are the bleeding hearts so a negative hateful reaction was confirmed and that's what Wajahat was counting on. so apart from a handful of tweets reminding him that it was nothing new or strange but an age old military tradition of seeing off the commander (including a tweet rom me) the rest of them were mostly rants, rage, name calling and cursing. some curses were directed at the military leadership (there is some merit there and I agree with that) but some was mostly directed at the military institution and wishing its death (which I didn't agree with).

obviously staying silent was not an option so I respectfully offered an opposition and then the entire Web rant of the Youthian tortured souls turned on myself. I told them that whining doesn't resolve the issue and the problem was within them. they had to fix themselves since the army sources its personnel from the same pool of people that makes up the entire nation but self correction or self criticism is not in our national psyche it is always someone else's fault.

then I was told that my days were numbered (somehow I represented the entire GHQ now). I mocked them by saying that Imran had called off the protests, maybe they need to tell him to continue. then they resorted to personal insults. suggesting I took pleasure in striping and molesting good citizens of Pakistan's and Bengalis got a lucky break which he and other innocent PTI supporters were stuck with with us. I again repeated that this all can change for better according to PTI wishes if these people started the correction from inhouse as it will have the butterfly effect and change the nation for better ultimately and automatically taking away the ability of opportunist "Pindi boyz" from screwing up with affairs of the the state. but that didn't get us anywhere.

now I could rip him very easily while staying classy but it seemed like he was already struggling to contain himself and might have burst a vein in his temple so I let it go.
But is this tradition professional???
No it's not..

Pretending it is..won't change anything

Army has been molded into British traditions of batman and servant culture hence its ineffective as compared to may other countries

People strive for improvement not "a tradition of slavery

This is called professionalism.

You guys can remove IK from the earth, but do you think people will respect fauj again?

You people are so out of touch with reality... :lol:
PTI jalsa banners come neck to neck with that of aurat March in sheer retardation - that's the level we are operating at

I am almost convinced from the comments on twitter and here that removing Imran Khan's govt was actually my fault.
and I must be personally ashamed of myself and should shoot all my former colleagues on our next reunion and then turn the gun on myself.
but before pulling the trigger I will say out loud.
should've controlled Gogi and Manicas and kept Fozia Wahab instead of accepting Electable scumbags.
bang!!!.

My comments on the situation, every party is making the situation a bit too simplistic, and the PTI crowd is getting a bit overcarried with the jazbat.

Coming back to the actual tradition, that has always been a tradition, from a Lt Col retiring as a CO to anyone else. The bara khana at the unit lines, the send off, all that is part of military culture and tradition, and is what in a way makes the army the army.

Good times for Army.. Ask villager whose crop was ruined by floods and doesn’t have enough wheat for roti, where the good times are.

People don’t like army and rightfully so. They are responsible for bringing looters back to power and tanking the economy.

I have relatives that were poor before economic downfall that are now left devastated.

For Army and PDM, it’s always a motherfucking party.
I feel you.

My family is from interior sindh. My moms side whole village under water. Our land under water. The waderas were purposely breaking canals and diverting water to poorer peoples land to save their land. Water was in our villages and land for months. Rain stopped everything stopped yet water was still there. It very common theory amongst people that the water was kept there on purpose for political reasons.
I personally have close relatives who lost their homes. My very own family’s land was under water for months our crops destroyed.
We didn’t even get aid only people giving us aid were the religious jamaats cuz everyone else went to easily accessible areas to give aid while ignoring the hard to get areas.

The flood destroyed our livelihoods and everything. I know many families who lost everything. Waderas on purpose diverted water to poorer areas to save their land. Politicians purposely played politics on it and didn’t allow the water to drain for months by design. They used our suffering to get aid from the world from which we didn’t even get a little bit. Armed forces were busy giving easily accessible areas aid along with other aid organizations. We were abandoned, forgotten, and made to suffer. To sprinkle salt on our wounds these politicians were busy doing pr stunts handing out a few rupees or taking pics with media then abandoning us without even giving us the aid we were promised.
For someone who lost their everything in these floods why wouldn’t he criticize this state and its government and army. What has this state given us? A lifetime of feudalism coupled with no amenities or facilities and we get ignored by all? My family is from interior sindh. I know what goes on there and how people suffer. I’ve seen relatives suffer from these floods.

After the success of ISPR P0rn division, now we proudly presents Mujra Brigade...

Shaadi ho ya Mangni, Bachelor Party ho ya Talaaq ki khushi, Fauji Mujra ke pass har event ke liye Dancers hain... Abhi Rabta karen, Naye COAS ke ane ki khushi mai 111% discount rates.

Wazarat-e-Bagairty, Hakumate Pakistan se Tasdeek shuda aur ager nai bhi ho tu farq nai pardta hum minister ko utha len gay (Aap Tension na len). Bara-e-Karm Bacho aur Insaano se door rakhen.

Back
Top Bottom