What's new

ISSB test Guide

Is Mobile Phone Allowed During the training period at ISSB or any other training facility (i.e.Mujahid Force Commision) after the selection is done?

sir i am recommended for pma 135 l/c and waiting for final merit list ...
I have 2 questions
1.. I was not re interviewed does it mean i am strongly recommended ?
2.. person who is strongly recommended definitely goes to pma kakool ?

The 35th Graduate Course commences!
which ones of you niggas in?

sir i am recommended for pma 135 l/c and waiting for final merit list ...
I have 2 questions
1.. I was not re interviewed does it mean i am strongly recommended ?
2.. person who is strongly recommended definitely goes to pma kakool ?

I think at this point you should have met with the answers of your own questions.
just for the record and information do share what happened then.. did you get the call?

Assalam o Alaikum respected seniors and members. I have completed my initials and going to apply for ISSB soon. I'll be grateful if u could provide me with any details on how to prepare for ISSB. ANY thread link will be appreciated.
Regards.

Assalam o Alaikum respected seniors and members. I have completed my initials and going to apply for ISSB soon. I'll be grateful if u could provide me with any details on how to prepare for ISSB. ANY thread link will be appreciated.
Regards.
Make ur quick maths strong. Good geography, gk, Islam, history. Be clear and focused on questions like u & ur favorite personality and ur frnds.
Buy dogars book for detail info about days

Regards.
For which course you have applied?

assalam o alaikum seniors.....main ap se kuch puchna chahta hunnn,,,bhai log meri matric ki sanad' pe mere father ka name spelling change hain....lekin mere matric k result card pe theek likhay huay hain....please meri madad/guide kejiay....shukriya

hello.seniors.i wnt to apply for coming pma long course.plz tell me that is shave compulsory for issb test or not.

Make ur quick maths strong. Good geography, gk, Islam, history. Be clear and focused on questions like u & ur favorite personality and ur frnds.
Buy dogars book for detail info about days
is beard allowed in issb or only shave ..plz anwer

"Candidates are expected to appear before the Selection Board with a clean and smart posture. In this regard, following dress may be worn during Group Discussion, Group Planning and Interview with proper hair cut and shave."

Read more: ISSB Test Results, ISSB Guide Tips, Pakistan Navy Test papers ISSB Test Results, ISSB Guide Tips, Pakistan Navy Test papers
Yes to give a good impression you need to shave before ISSB test.

Yes, their is no restriction. Even after joining, no one will ask u for clean shave. But beard should be properly maintained all the time!!

can anyone guide me abOut the criteria for ISSB Grading ?
what do we mean by :
ALPHA
BRAVO
CHARLIE 41,42,43,44
DELTA
and what activities does effect this grading the most
after recommendation some can't make it to the final merit list , the reason is perhaps grading
how do we improve our grading ?

Back
Top Bottom