What's new

ISRO unveils space capsule that will fly Indian astronauts

Gosh
I get butterflies in my stomach each time my flight lands and takes off.I am definitely not applying for a vyomnaut's post. :girl_wacko:
Very acrophobic Sir...

Btw i didnt get the alert for this mention:tsk:

Hello Sir, You again?

Hows u?

He understands ethical trolls are necessary evils of any site....you're the lesser in the lesser of two evils :D
Hes smart!

This is an Important technical Thread.....don't do chit chat here........ :angry:

Somewhere I read that basically short people are selected over tall people for journey in a space capsule...not space shuttle type vehicle. And so it seems right from the look of the capsule!!

That was in the early days when both the weight and size were an issue. I believe Gagarin was only about 65 kgs. People lie down, not sit straight up.

JESUS!!! how come people have suddenly become so civilized? I NEED A GOOD FIGHT SOON else I'll get bored:taz:

Actually they train you in a deep water tank to simulate zero gravity. The 'centrifuge' is to simulate high G the astronauts will face during launch and reentry.

Yeah, it's called 'neutral bouancy tank training' and it's actually given to train how people work in space. Zero G training is actually given by taking astronauts into high altitude and quickly dropping the jet to low altitude. The Nasa version of this is called 'vomit comet' training coz many rookies end up throwing up on their first ride.

Last edited:
I was just chking if it's your HUBBY or YOU................

If he would have been there....he would have never replied to a chit chat.......

But GIRLS will be GIRLS.
Yeah and boys will be boys....have you contributed even once on this thread??? :coffee:
Do you even know what would be the Indians called in outer space???

Yeah and boys will be boys....have you contributed even once on this thread??? :coffee:
wouldn't they be still called indians...:undecided:
there ain't any reason to change their nationality....is it....:undecided:

YOGINAUT.

P.S. Don't test my Technical knowledge. I used to one of the best posters here, before i turned a troller :D

:lol:

She was asking as to what would be the designation for them as US call them Astronaut, Russia - Cosmonaut

Last edited:
No I meant the title is not technically correct you see.Astronauts are americans and Vyomnauts are Indians.:)
YOGINAUT.
P.S. Don't test my Technical knowledge. I used to one of the best posters here, before i turned a troller :D
:lol:

She was asking as to what would be the designation for them as US call them Astronaut, Russia - Cosmonaut
Chalo kuch toh akal hai. :D
Troll with brains!!!

do you think I am dumb to under stand that....lol....:lol::lol:

No I meant the title is not technically correct you see.Astronauts are americans and Vyomnauts are Indians.
I know it was just a sarcastic answer...to act innocent...:)

Tell me about it.

But did you see how the trolls (ostensibly with a lil brain) killed the discussion here. Uffff
do not worry..I do it many times.....have done with you too....if you remember...:D:D
but trolls will remain trolls.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom