What's new

ISRO unveils space capsule that will fly Indian astronauts

the simulation chamber. . . with a free fall facility to simulate the zero gravity ??
2lbkos0.gif

I don't think so. But where James Bond sits in a centrifuge type M/C to test it and the villain (man with steel teeth) turns on the M/C to the maximum till the M/C breaks down!! I mean this type of M/C. Can you withstand it?

suborbital_training_2.jpg

So an Indian will be put into space in 7 years which means around 2021. That's an Indian timeline without any delay. That will be 18 years after China put a human into space. Again, that's if India sticks to its timeline. But as we all know, delays are part of India.

My guess is that it will be around 2025-2030 before India puts a man into space.

My guess is that Iran will do it before India.

No way...:no::no:

They dont have any launch vehicles capable for human space flight....:wave:

Does not look good for claustrophobics...I'll get panic attacks if they lock me up in that capsule.

There is an old Russian submarine on the R.K. beach of Vizag kept as a tourist attraction, I went inside that submarine, it's very hard to imagine that more than 100 men used sail inside that small space for months, even the toilet is filled with machines & gears & livers, one can barely sit straight there!! :fie:

INS Kursura (S20) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
@levina @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Hermione @thesolar65 @DRAY @scorpionx @Roybot @45'22'

OK, how many of you have applied for Mars One journey?

OK, how many of you can withstand the merry go round or twist a plate kind of game in local Mela? I cannot. Those who cannot are already disqualified to become a Astronaut!!....:P
Gosh
I get butterflies in my stomach each time my flight lands and takes off.I am definitely not applying for a vyomnaut's post. :girl_wacko:
Very acrophobic Sir...

Btw i didnt get the alert for this mention:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom