What's new

ISRO: A lesson for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go- A rural Indian making Rs. 22.50 a day would not be considered poor by a Planning Commission

Sure you can. But Indian govt doesn't follow international standards of below $1.25 a day is poverty. Your govt just wants FDI.

Prove your conflicting claims. Aaj kal har aira gaira nathu khaira khud ko economist samjhta hai, jaise ek tu hai. :lol:

Indian strong 350 million middle class will keep driving India forward. It will soon be 600 million by 2025.

Prove your conflicting claims. Aaj kal har aira gaira nathu khaira khud ko economist samjhta hai, jaise ek tu hai. :lol:

"A rural Indian making Rs. 22.50 a day would not be considered poor by a Planning Commission whose Deputy Chairman's foreign trips between May and October last year cost a daily average of Rs. 2.02 lakh"

Indian strong 350 million middle class will keep driving India forward. It will soon be 600 million by 2025.

Almost 75% of your so called middle class can't earn more than rs. 36 a day.

Pakistan is in a war... And India is only 10 places away from us. You are not special ok grandpa

excuses.. excuses... I thought you guys always claimed that India has more insurgent groups than Pakistan and whole of India is either being hit by Maoists or by Kashmiri freedom fighters ... :)

Cant have it both ways mate...

anyway, Pakistan has been below India in HDI since 1985 ;)

Time for a different excuse mate

excuses.. excuses... I thought you guys always claimed that India has more insurgent groups than Pakistan and whole of India is either being hit by Maoists or by Kashmiri freedom fighters ... :)

Cant have it both ways mate...

anyway, Pakistan has been below India in HDI since 1985 ;)

Time for a different excuse mate

Doesnt change the fact that Pakistan is in a bigger mess than India and yet - still India is only 10 places away from us

"A rural Indian making Rs. 22.50 a day would not be considered poor by a Planning Commission whose Deputy Chairman's foreign trips between May and October last year cost a daily average of Rs. 2.02 lakh"

Almost 75% of your so called middle class can't earn more than rs. 36 a day.

I was talking about 1.25 dollars part. What do you understand by that. :what:

Doesnt change the fact that Pakistan is in a bigger mess than India and yet - still India is only 10 places away from us

The fact that Pakistan has been below India since 1985 shows that the mess Pakistan is in (no 2 thoughts about it), has nothing (or very little) to do with the HDI situation..

. . . . . slapping on 3 boosters is a huge achievement for India
I donn take u to have a formal college education in basic physics or mathematics, or else u would not have even thought a bit b4 hitting the post button.

For starters just imagine the force/thrust being handed and handelled by the rocket. Next think of the coordination of the, as per u, "Strap-ons". Each and every mechanical, electrical or software component must operate in a highly rigid coordination. . .

I can write this post whole night long but I think I have lead u on a path of self discovery. Keep Learning.:coffee:

The fact that Pakistan has been below India since 1985 shows that the mess Pakistan is in (no 2 thoughts about it), has nothing (or very little) to do with the HDI situation..

You are back on square one.

I was talking about 1.25 dollars part. What do you understand by that. :what:

If someone earns below $1.25 a day, that is the international guideline for poverty. India has made up her own, saying who ever earns more than rs. 36 a day is middle class.

Please do elaborate :)

I'm not talking about the past. I'm talking about now. India is only 10 places ahead of us in HDI even though we are in a war. It's surely nothing to brag about, and it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

If someone earns below $1.25 a day, that is the international guideline for poverty. India has made up her own, saying who ever earns more than rs. 36 a day is middle class.

Bingo,how much is that in Indian and Pakistani rupees. :what:

So much is bad with India, and still Pakistan is one full category lower than India in Human Development Index.. It must really suck in Pakistan on the parameters of HDI that UNDP saw it fit to demote Pakistan from Medium HDI to Low HDI last year..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/139212-pakistan-sinks-hdi-low-category.html

It's an indictment of HDI which puts a nation with higher poverty, greater hunger and worse sanitation higher than its neighbors.

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom